US upset that our allies aren't helping us....LOLOLOLOL...LOLOLOLO

PG_2018.10.1_U.S.-Image_0-5.png

Trump Approval Worldwide Remains Low Especially Among Key Allies

We're not upset, we know that our "allies" are almost completely useless, pussified Progressives
Our allies strongly advised us to not go searching for WMDS in Iraq and now they have a giant "I told you so" hanging over our heads. Perhaps an apology is in order.
More reveling by the Dems over imaginary USA troubles.

Is their any doubt why Americans see you as antiAmerican?

We're not upset, we know that our "allies" are almost completely useless, pussified Progressives
Our allies strongly advised us to not go searching for WMDS in Iraq and now they have a giant "I told you so" hanging over our heads. Perhaps an apology is in order.

Because it's anti American to resile from crimes against peace?

Which Americans see me as anti-American? Putin`s puppets?

Pompeo Says Europe Should Rally to Support U.S. After Strike.....LOLOLOLOL....LOLOLOLOL.....
Even on your best day, you couldn't make shit like this up....if these leaders wanted to be funny, I'd tell the US, the check is in the mail....LOLOLOLOLOLOLO
Folks, the nerves the absolute nerves....LOLOLOLOLOLOL
I wish we could all revisit history and learn a few things....the United States of America, has never ever ever won a war...ALONE. Bad as we want to be, we've always had help.....of course draft dodging morons don't know this.

"The US is upset hahahahahahahahahaha"

A democrat is anti-US always. They delight in US trouble.
Uh, if anybody is anti US, its Trump...he's all but diss'd everything and everybody but Putin and NK and he refused to serve his country when called upon...LOLOLOLOL

I doubt that there has been a person in Government since George Washington that is more Pro-American than President Trump.

Pompeo Says Europe Should Rally to Support U.S. After Strike.....LOLOLOLOL....LOLOLOLOL.....
Even on your best day, you couldn't make shit like this up....if these leaders wanted to be funny, I'd tell the US, the check is in the mail....LOLOLOLOLOLOLO
Folks, the nerves the absolute nerves....LOLOLOLOLOLOL
I wish we could all revisit history and learn a few things....the United States of America, has never ever ever won a war...ALONE. Bad as we want to be, we've always had help.....of course draft dodging morons don't know this.

"The US is upset hahahahahahahahahaha"

A democrat is anti-US always. They delight in US trouble.
Uh, if anybody is anti US, its Trump...he's all but diss'd everything and everybody but Putin and NK and he refused to serve his country when called upon...LOLOLOLOL

I doubt that there has been a person in Government since George Washington that is more Pro-American than President Trump.

Who gives a shit what the Eurotrash thinks? These are the same commie countries that liked it when that shithead Obama was President because he made the US weak.

Where will we go? Does that mean our embassy with (according to one poster here) 5,000 troops in it will also need to vacate?
I've been reading this prediction from the morning after. What is the admin's plan for remaining within firing distance over there? Or is the Paraliament going to be overridden by the President who begs us again to stay?

We absolutely should close our Iraqi embassy.
Well, the Iraqi's have told us to leave and we have said NO. NOT GOING ANYWHERE.
And Trump is doubling down on his cultural sites threat:
Trump challenged assertions that military destruction of cultural heritage sites is a violation of international law and a potential war crime. “They’re allowed to kill our people. They’re allowed to torture and maim our people. They’re allowed to use roadside bombs and blow up our people. And we’re not allowed to touch their cultural site? It doesn’t work that way,” he said (The Associated Press).

Today's Europe is more likely to side with Iran, than with the U.S.
You can thank our Deplorables for that. We`re the new North Korea.

Describe the ways that we have replaced NK .
We didn`t replace them but we too are isolating ourselves from the rest of the civilized world and your Dear Leader is every bit as crazy as North Korea`s Dear Leader. What exactly don`t you understand? Perhaps I can help you. The scary part is that NK`s Dear Leader wasn`t elected.

That's why he'd trust Putin over his own intelligence agencies. I suppose Putin gave him the info about Suleimani, he'd be the only trustworthy source.

Who gives a shit what the Eurotrash thinks? These are the same commie countries that liked it when that shithead Obama was President because he made the US weak.
Individual1 is a better IMPOTUS, he is isolating the US even more than did Dubya.

Best IMPOTUS evah!

“They’re allowed to kill our people. They’re allowed to torture and maim our people. They’re allowed to use roadside bombs and blow up our people. And we’re not allowed to touch their cultural site? It doesn’t work that way,” he said
You have a problem with this?

The Iraqis have not told us to leave. A small number of pro Iranian politicians met and took a non binding vote. No pro American or independents were allowed in the meeting.

It was Just like Trump's impeachment vote.

I'm not upset at all. Our 'allies" only want to support us when they need our help or they need money. Other than that they couldn't care less about Americans.

I laugh at our "allies."

Forum List

Back