US upset that our allies aren't helping us....LOLOLOLOL...LOLOLOLO

well, if that's what it takes to get things done, good for him. America needed a strong president with clear policies after eight long years of a president who never knew the difference between a political slogan and a policy.

Except for taking out Suleimani Trump hasn't had a clear policy since the last time he paid somebody to pee in a cup at his last drug screen.
Touchtone, I forgot to contradict the last part of your sentence. He doesn't know the difference between a political slogan and a polocy. Hell man, he didn't get elected on policy. Trump is a walking political slogan machine, base on give them somebody else to hate and the rubes will follow you anywhere.
Except for taking out Suleimani Trump hasn't had a clear policy since the last time he paid somebody to pee in a cup at his last drug screen.
Clearly he has but your political loyalties prevent you from acknowledging them.
Clearly he has but your political loyalties prevent you from acknowledging them.
Clearly like mud. I have no political loyalties. I'm a Hillary hater too. Voted 3rd party in 16 because both the 2 party's candidates sucked. One of them is gone and the other one still sucks, except for taking out the General. Heard one report (not believing it) that Pompao said we would honor the host nation and pull out of Iraq. If he does, I might vote for him next time to. Getting us out of middle east endless wars is one of his stated policies I can get behind, and figure it would totally make up for the rest of his sh#t.
I have little respect for people who voted for third party candidates who cannot possibly win. Elections are for choosing the best possible government, not for throwing hissy fits and making a personal statement. You simply shirked your responsibilities as a citizen, so you have no legitimate ground from which to offer criticism.

Kiss my ass comrade. I'll vote for whoever I like or against anyone I dislike, especially for lack of morals to take into the most powerful national office on the planet. He is an amoral asshole, totally lacking in integrity and he always has been. It just so happens the Democrats were running one just as amoral and lacking in integrity and judgement. Only a party tool or a stooge could have supported either of those two. I vote my conscience. You can vote your party, your conscience or lack there of. It is the American way, Comrade. Tell the Kremlin, you just cant make some Americans believe their Trump supporting horsesh#t.
Only one of those 2 candidates has their campaign manager and personal lawyer in jail today with more awaiting sentencing. You couldn`t differentiate between the 2? One had lived her life under a microscope for 20+ years and was never charged with anything and the other one had a history of being a liar and a thief. I have a brother who did the same stupid thing that you did but he`s shown remorse, after the damage had been done. We watched idiots on the news nearly every day saying "I just can`t vote for her" but they never said why. They, like yourself, were taken in by Trump`s "crooked Hillary" nonsense.

No remorse here, dude. I'm in Tennessee, possibly the reddest state in the country. It would not have matter if I had voted for her except to make a statement, but I am positive she was totally too corrupted by her own blind ambition to have been any better, only pissing off a different sector of the electorate. No regrets for not casting a ballot for either of those two. It is not that I should have done like you. All people of conscience should have been wise enough to vote like me, instead of picking between the lesser of two decidedly evil, corrupt candidates because that is what your were offered. Character counts, always will.

Pompeo Says Europe Should Rally to Support U.S. After Strike.....LOLOLOLOL....LOLOLOLOL.....
Even on your best day, you couldn't make shit like this up....if these leaders wanted to be funny, I'd tell the US, the check is in the mail....LOLOLOLOLOLOLO
Folks, the nerves the absolute nerves....LOLOLOLOLOLOL
I wish we could all revisit history and learn a few things....the United States of America, has never ever ever won a war...ALONE. Bad as we want to be, we've always had help.....of course draft dodging morons don't know this.

"The US is upset hahahahahahahahahaha"

A democrat is anti-US always. They delight in US trouble.

Triggered is too much of a stoop to admit that Europe is barely keeping their noses above water themselves and most of them depend on trade with Iran so aren't about to take sides against their business partner!

Pompeo Says Europe Should Rally to Support U.S. After Strike.....LOLOLOLOL....LOLOLOLOL.....
Even on your best day, you couldn't make shit like this up....if these leaders wanted to be funny, I'd tell the US, the check is in the mail....LOLOLOLOLOLOLO
Folks, the nerves the absolute nerves....LOLOLOLOLOLOL
I wish we could all revisit history and learn a few things....the United States of America, has never ever ever won a war...ALONE. Bad as we want to be, we've always had help.....of course draft dodging morons don't know this.

"The US is upset hahahahahahahahahaha"

A democrat is anti-US always. They delight in US trouble.
Uh, if anybody is anti US, its Trump...he's all but diss'd everything and everybody but Putin and NK and he refused to serve his country when called upon...LOLOLOLOL

I doubt that there has been a person in Government since George Washington that is more Pro-American than President Trump.
giphy.gif

Touchtone, I forgot to contradict the last part of your sentence. He doesn't know the difference between a political slogan and a polocy. Hell man, he didn't get elected on policy. Trump is a walking political slogan machine, base on give them somebody else to hate and the rubes will follow you anywhere.
Clearly like mud. I have no political loyalties. I'm a Hillary hater too. Voted 3rd party in 16 because both the 2 party's candidates sucked. One of them is gone and the other one still sucks, except for taking out the General. Heard one report (not believing it) that Pompao said we would honor the host nation and pull out of Iraq. If he does, I might vote for him next time to. Getting us out of middle east endless wars is one of his stated policies I can get behind, and figure it would totally make up for the rest of his sh#t.
I have little respect for people who voted for third party candidates who cannot possibly win. Elections are for choosing the best possible government, not for throwing hissy fits and making a personal statement. You simply shirked your responsibilities as a citizen, so you have no legitimate ground from which to offer criticism.

Kiss my ass comrade. I'll vote for whoever I like or against anyone I dislike, especially for lack of morals to take into the most powerful national office on the planet. He is an amoral asshole, totally lacking in integrity and he always has been. It just so happens the Democrats were running one just as amoral and lacking in integrity and judgement. Only a party tool or a stooge could have supported either of those two. I vote my conscience. You can vote your party, your conscience or lack there of. It is the American way, Comrade. Tell the Kremlin, you just cant make some Americans believe their Trump supporting horsesh#t.
Only one of those 2 candidates has their campaign manager and personal lawyer in jail today with more awaiting sentencing. You couldn`t differentiate between the 2? One had lived her life under a microscope for 20+ years and was never charged with anything and the other one had a history of being a liar and a thief. I have a brother who did the same stupid thing that you did but he`s shown remorse, after the damage had been done. We watched idiots on the news nearly every day saying "I just can`t vote for her" but they never said why. They, like yourself, were taken in by Trump`s "crooked Hillary" nonsense.

No remorse here, dude. I'm in Tennessee, possibly the reddest state in the country. It would not have matter if I had voted for her except to make a statement, but I am positive she was totally too corrupted by her own blind ambition to have been any better, only pissing off a different sector of the electorate. No regrets for not casting a ballot for either of those two. It is not that I should have done like you. All people of conscience should have been wise enough to vote like me, instead of picking between the lesser of two decidedly evil, corrupt candidates because that is what your were offered. Character counts, always will.

How is that candidate doing Governing on your behalf.
Well, Yes?

Well, Yes?
Academic effort, to vote conscience is better than supporting evil on the the popular poll.

Well, Yes?
Academic effort, to vote conscience is better than supporting evil on the the popular poll.

Academic as in 3rd grade type of stupid, maybe.
That's it, though.

Well, Yes?

Academic as in 3rd grade type of stupid, maybe.
That's it, though.
Opinions vary. Your welcome to yours.

Who gives a shit what the Eurotrash thinks? These are the same commie countries that liked it when that shithead Obama was President because he made the US weak.
Why should we be weak when we spend as much on the military as the rest of the world combined? Maybe we should buy our stuff from China being that they spend far less than we do and they`re not afraid. How many times was the U.S. attacked during Obama`s presidency?

Forum List

Back