US upset that our allies aren't helping us....LOLOLOLOL...LOLOLOLO

Even during the first war, ie the revolutionary war, we got help from british slaves...the United States of America has had the aide of allies since its inception and to think we can rule the planet alone, with the help of high strung hillbillies and a racist clown, is insane!!
Let me help you out: We got aid and help from France and Spain too (you obviously weren't aware...surprise!).
German and Polish mercenaries too if you want to go there also.

Tell me who is claiming we don't need anyone's assistance. I've never heard anyone say that except you pretending to speak for other people.

Why so asinine?
Listen up moron....read the title of the thread and then lets talk!!

Relax, maam. Sometimes "cultural" sites can overlap with military targets. It depends on what the site is being used for. If it is a ancient shrine with on the hill with a thousand prayer rugs and a guy in a funny hat, that's one thing. If it is an ancient or modern temple also housing weapons and ammunition storage, or disguising an anti-aircraft site site sometimes with military trucks in and out on a daily or weekly basis, that's something else. In the middle east, middle eastern military have done that sort of thing, even putting anti-aircraft sites on top of churches, mosques, even hospitals.
And this information your providing comes from where? Because according to Trump our intel in flawed and not to be trusted, his fuckin words, not mine!! So you relax
That was Obama's CIA President Trump was talking about, but he sent Mike Pompeo in to clear out the Obama shills and now the CIA can be trusted again.
Pompeo got his ass handed to him yesterday when Trump contradicted everything he said on the Sunday news shows about bombing cultural sites. Pompeo really cleared things up.:auiqs.jpg:What a bunch of idiots and liars.
Trump quite often has contradicted everyone that he has hired and worked directly for him. He automatically spreads chaos and confusion with contradictory truth, untruth, propaganda, half truths and outright dirty lies, as personal and official policy. Somebody told him in confusion there is opportunity. He never forgot it and has made it the centerpiece of his chief executive style. Welcome to life in 2020.
well, if that's what it takes to get things done, good for him. America needed a strong president with clear policies after eight long years of a president who never knew the difference between a political slogan and a policy.
Dude you can diss Obama all you want, but if he could run again...He'd win hands down over that corrupt, stupid pathetic lump of shit, Trump!!

What's with all the LOL's? America is the leader of the world and the Secy/State is reminding them of their commitment. Contrast that to Hussein's Secy/State calling in sick and making excuses for losing a freaking embassy.

Relax, maam. Sometimes "cultural" sites can overlap with military targets. It depends on what the site is being used for. If it is a ancient shrine with on the hill with a thousand prayer rugs and a guy in a funny hat, that's one thing. If it is an ancient or modern temple also housing weapons and ammunition storage, or disguising an anti-aircraft site site sometimes with military trucks in and out on a daily or weekly basis, that's something else. In the middle east, middle eastern military have done that sort of thing, even putting anti-aircraft sites on top of churches, mosques, even hospitals.
And this information your providing comes from where? Because according to Trump our intel in flawed and not to be trusted, his fuckin words, not mine!! So you relax
That was Obama's CIA President Trump was talking about, but he sent Mike Pompeo in to clear out the Obama shills and now the CIA can be trusted again.
Pompeo got his ass handed to him yesterday when Trump contradicted everything he said on the Sunday news shows about bombing cultural sites. Pompeo really cleared things up.:auiqs.jpg:What a bunch of idiots and liars.
Trump quite often has contradicted everyone that he has hired and worked directly for him. He automatically spreads chaos and confusion with contradictory truth, untruth, propaganda, half truths and outright dirty lies, as personal and official policy. Somebody told him in confusion there is opportunity. He never forgot it and has made it the centerpiece of his chief executive style. Welcome to life in 2020.
well, if that's what it takes to get things done, good for him. America needed a strong president with clear policies after eight long years of a president who never knew the difference between a political slogan and a policy.

Except for taking out Suleimani Trump hasn't had a clear policy since the last time he paid somebody to pee in a cup at his last drug screen.

Except for taking out Suleimani Trump hasn't had a clear policy since the last time he paid somebody to pee in a cup at his last drug screen.
Clearly he has but your political loyalties prevent you from acknowledging them.

Touchtone, I forgot to contradict the last part of your sentence. He doesn't know the difference between a political slogan and a polocy. Hell man, he didn't get elected on policy. Trump is a walking political slogan machine, base on give them somebody else to hate and the rubes will follow you anywhere.

Our allies have run for the exits

Nobody is supporting Trump, not even Israel

Clearly he has but your political loyalties prevent you from acknowledging them.

Clearly like mud. I have no political loyalties. I'm a Hillary hater too. Voted 3rd party in 16 because both the 2 party's candidates sucked. One of them is gone and the other one still sucks, except for taking out the General. Heard one report (not believing it) that Pompao said we would honor the host nation and pull out of Iraq. If he does, I might vote for him next time to. Getting us out of middle east endless wars is one of his stated policies I can get behind, and figure it would totally make up for the rest of his sh#t.

We're not upset, we know that our "allies" are almost completely useless, pussified Progressives
Our allies strongly advised us to not go searching for WMDS in Iraq and now they have a giant "I told you so" hanging over our heads. Perhaps an apology is in order.

We were just listening to Bill Clinton and Nancy Pelosi. They said Saddam was a grave threat with his WMD's. Guess that shows what you get when you listen to liberals.

Listening to a country who would speaking German right now if it were not for American bloodshed that drove the Germans out of their countries is laughable.

It just shows you who your real allies are.

Touchtone, I forgot to contradict the last part of your sentence. He doesn't know the difference between a political slogan and a polocy. Hell man, he didn't get elected on policy. Trump is a walking political slogan machine, base on give them somebody else to hate and the rubes will follow you anywhere.

Clearly like mud. I have no political loyalties. I'm a Hillary hater too. Voted 3rd party in 16 because both the 2 party's candidates sucked. One of them is gone and the other one still sucks, except for taking out the General. Heard one report (not believing it) that Pompao said we would honor the host nation and pull out of Iraq. If he does, I might vote for him next time to. Getting us out of middle east endless wars is one of his stated policies I can get behind, and figure it would totally make up for the rest of his sh#t.
I have little respect for people who voted for third party candidates who cannot possibly win. Elections are for choosing the best possible government, not for throwing hissy fits and making a personal statement. You simply shirked your responsibilities as a citizen, so you have no legitimate ground from which to offer criticism.

I have little respect for people who voted for third party candidates who cannot possibly win. Elections are for choosing the best possible government, not for throwing hissy fits and making a personal statement. You simply shirked your responsibilities as a citizen, so you have no legitimate ground from which to offer criticism.

Kiss my ass comrade. I'll vote for whoever I like or against anyone I dislike, especially for lack of morals to take into the most powerful national office on the planet. He is an amoral asshole, totally lacking in integrity and he always has been. It just so happens the Democrats were running one just as amoral and lacking in integrity and judgement. Only a party tool or a stooge could have supported either of those two. I vote my conscience. You can vote your party, your conscience or lack there of. It is the American way, Comrade. Tell the Kremlin, you just cant make some Americans believe their Trump supporting horsesh#t.

Kiss my ass comrade. I'll vote for whoever I like or against anyone I dislike, especially for lack of morals to take into the most powerful national office on the planet. He is an amoral asshole, totally lacking in integrity and he always has been. It just so happens the Democrats were running one just as amoral and lacking in integrity and judgement. Only a party tool or a stooge could have supported either of those two. I vote my conscience. You can vote your party, your conscience or lack there of. It is the American way, Comrade. Tell the Kremlin, you just cant make some Americans believe their Trump supporting horsesh#t.
You clearly have no idea what policies Trump ran on or what he has done since being in office and that is why your posts are filled with nothing but personal insults about him. You have simply shirked your responsibilities as a citizen and you seem proud to have done so.

You clearly have no idea what policies Trump ran on or what he has done since being in office and that is why your posts are filled with nothing but personal insults about him. You have simply shirked your responsibilities as a citizen and you seem proud to have done so.
Nope. Your wrong Comrade.
guy-pooping.gif
to you.

Maybe you should run for president on that.

First, we did not "go to war." We killed a guy who murdered 600 AMERICANS.

Where are your priorities? And your loyalties?
You have no cause to question my loyalties, asshole. And don't misquote me, either.
You still haven't answered my question: why cultural sites instead of military targets, which would be the appropriate hit if we were going to engage in war.

Pompeo Says Europe Should Rally to Support U.S. After Strike

But the response of Israel’s prime minister, Benjamin Netanyahu, was particularly striking, as he has been one of Trump’s staunchest supporters on the world stage.

He told a meeting of his security cabinet on Monday: “The assassination of Suleimani isn’t an Israeli event but an American event. We were not involved and should not be dragged into it.”

Future of US military presence in Iraq in question amid confusion in Washington

Pompeo Says Europe Should Rally to Support U.S. After Strike

But the response of Israel’s prime minister, Benjamin Netanyahu, was particularly striking, as he has been one of Trump’s staunchest supporters on the world stage.

He told a meeting of his security cabinet on Monday: “The assassination of Suleimani isn’t an Israeli event but an American event. We were not involved and should not be dragged into it.”

Future of US military presence in Iraq in question amid confusion in Washington
NOBODY WANTS TO DEAL WITH A UNPREDICTABLE RETARDED MAN/CHILD WITH A BRAIN THAT IS HOPELESS STUCK ON A MCNUGGET IN HIS HEAD

IF ANYBODY HAS SHIRKED THEIR RESPONSIBILITIES TO THE TRUTH AND HONOR OF THIS NATION....ITS TRUMP SUPPORTERS

Preach, Trump never really ran on anything save for entertaining the fools that showed up at his rallies...Trump won because Hillary was a joke, Putin and Comey came to his aide, end of story.

Neither did Trump. Trump does everything without thought, strategy, honesty, or credibility.

We're not upset, we know that our "allies" are almost completely useless, pussified Progressives
Our allies strongly advised us to not go searching for WMDS in Iraq and now they have a giant "I told you so" hanging over our heads. Perhaps an apology is in order.

We were just listening to Bill Clinton and Nancy Pelosi. They said Saddam was a grave threat with his WMD's. Guess that shows what you get when you listen to liberals.

Listening to a country who would speaking German right now if it were not for American bloodshed that drove the Germans out of their countries is laughable.

It just shows you who your real allies are.
Bill Clinton was President for eight years and never needed to invade Iraq. Bush didn’t last two years

We don’t want the Smoking Gun to be a Mushroom Cloud

Forum List

Back