US upset that our allies aren't helping us....LOLOLOLOL...LOLOLOLO

Yes, I do. We do not sink to their level. If the Pres feels we need to go to war with Iran for its provocations, then let him explain and we will begin. Targeting cultural sites? Why that instead of military sites?
Maybe you should run for president on that.

First, we did not "go to war." We killed a guy who murdered 600 AMERICANS.

Where are your priorities? And your loyalties?
You have no cause to question my loyalties, asshole. And don't misquote me, either.
You still haven't answered my question: why cultural sites instead of military targets, which would be the appropriate hit if we were going to engage in war.
Why not both? If we are forced to order a large scale strike against the Iranian leadership, it will be more to deliver a scathing message than to weaken its military - remember that while these are acts of war, we are not at war with Iran. The purpose of the attack will be to so humble the Iranian leadership that they will be hesitant to attack Americans again.

Iran is filled with shrines commemorating the Islamic Revolution and especially the capture of the US embassy and the taking of US hostages and of leaders of the present regime, all propaganda pieces intended to inspire loyalty and fear in the population. Why not blow these u? This is not a war in which we have to choose strategic targets to weaken the enemy's ability to fight back; this is a strongly worded message not to attack Americans. Let's blow up all the statues and shrines that seek to glorify the present regime.
To me, that is the height of arrogance. No.
Ah, I see, bad manners.
Is there anything wrong with that?

Pompeo Says Europe Should Rally to Support U.S. After Strike.....LOLOLOLOL....LOLOLOLOL.....
Even on your best day, you couldn't make shit like this up....if these leaders wanted to be funny, I'd tell the US, the check is in the mail....LOLOLOLOLOLOLO
Folks, the nerves the absolute nerves....LOLOLOLOLOLOL
I wish we could all revisit history and learn a few things....the United States of America, has never ever ever won a war...ALONE. Bad as we want to be, we've always had help.....of course draft dodging morons don't know this.
Exactly how many colored women posting these days as tigerred?

You have no cause to question my loyalties, asshole. And don't misquote me, either.
You still haven't answered my question: why cultural sites instead of military targets, which would be the appropriate hit if we were going to engage in war.
Why not both? If we are forced to order a large scale strike against the Iranian leadership, it will be more to deliver a scathing message than to weaken its military - remember that while these are acts of war, we are not at war with Iran. The purpose of the attack will be to so humble the Iranian leadership that they will be hesitant to attack Americans again.

Iran is filled with shrines commemorating the Islamic Revolution and especially the capture of the US embassy and the taking of US hostages and of leaders of the present regime, all propaganda pieces intended to inspire loyalty and fear in the population. Why not blow these u? This is not a war in which we have to choose strategic targets to weaken the enemy's ability to fight back; this is a strongly worded message not to attack Americans. Let's blow up all the statues and shrines that seek to glorify the present regime.
Ah, I see, bad manners.
Yes, proper etiquette should always play an important role in our national defense policy. How could I have ever forgotten that? Never hurt the enemy's feelings, it's what every soldier is taught.

Ah, I see, bad manners.
Yes, proper etiquette should always play an important role in our national defense policy. How could I have ever forgotten that? Never hurt the enemy's feelings, it's what every soldier is taught.
It's not about the enemy's feelings. It is about maintaining your own honor. Never forget who you are.

“They’re allowed to kill our people. They’re allowed to torture and maim our people. They’re allowed to use roadside bombs and blow up our people. And we’re not allowed to touch their cultural site? It doesn’t work that way,” he said
You have a problem with this?
Yes, I do. We do not sink to their level. If the Pres feels we need to go to war with Iran for its provocations, then let him explain and we will begin. Targeting cultural sites? Why that instead of military sites?

Relax, maam. Sometimes "cultural" sites can overlap with military targets. It depends on what the site is being used for. If it is a ancient shrine with on the hill with a thousand prayer rugs and a guy in a funny hat, that's one thing. If it is an ancient or modern temple also housing weapons and ammunition storage, or disguising an anti-aircraft site site sometimes with military trucks in and out on a daily or weekly basis, that's something else. In the middle east, middle eastern military have done that sort of thing, even putting anti-aircraft sites on top of churches, mosques, even hospitals.
And this information your providing comes from where? Because according to Trump our intel in flawed and not to be trusted, his fuckin words, not mine!! So you relax

Relax, maam. Sometimes "cultural" sites can overlap with military targets. It depends on what the site is being used for. If it is a ancient shrine with on the hill with a thousand prayer rugs and a guy in a funny hat, that's one thing. If it is an ancient or modern temple also housing weapons and ammunition storage, or disguising an anti-aircraft site site sometimes with military trucks in and out on a daily or weekly basis, that's something else. In the middle east, middle eastern military have done that sort of thing, even putting anti-aircraft sites on top of churches, mosques, even hospitals.
And this information your providing comes from where? Because according to Trump our intel in flawed and not to be trusted, his fuckin words, not mine!! So you relax
That was Obama's CIA President Trump was talking about, but he sent Mike Pompeo in to clear out the Obama shills and now the CIA can be trusted again.

That was Obama's CIA President Trump was talking about, but he sent Mike Pompeo in to clear out the Obama shills and now the CIA can be trusted again.
Pompeo got his ass handed to him yesterday when Trump contradicted everything he said on the Sunday news shows about bombing cultural sites. Pompeo really cleared things up.:auiqs.jpg:What a bunch of idiots and liars.

I made a mistake your so right...we have won wars alone....fighting among ourselves you nut.....Listen, lets get into the 20th century and keep it there....name one effin war we won alone, I double dog dare you to name just one and I'm not talking about food stamps and drugs.....LOLOLOLOL
Well try the Spanish American war for one, dimwit. LOLOLOLOLOL
Oh...we didn't get help from Cuban and Filipino insurgents?

Ah, I see, bad manners.
It's not about the enemy's feelings. It is about maintaining your own honor. Never forget who you are.
Since Trump has taken office, this nation has forgot who it is, and what we stand for. Everything honorable tossed to the wind, bc a certain segment of our society, feels disenfranchised and victimized, like who knew that a black man in the white house would bring out all these emotions, ha ha

I made a mistake your so right...we have won wars alone....fighting among ourselves you nut.....Listen, lets get into the 20th century and keep it there....name one effin war we won alone, I double dog dare you to name just one and I'm not talking about food stamps and drugs.....LOLOLOLOL
Well try the Spanish American war for one, dimwit. LOLOLOLOLOL
Even during the first war, ie the revolutionary war, we got help from british slaves...the United States of America has had the aide of allies since its inception and to think we can rule the planet alone, with the help of high strung hillbillies and a racist clown, is insane!!

Pompeo Says Europe Should Rally to Support U.S. After Strike.....LOLOLOLOL....LOLOLOLOL.....
Even on your best day, you couldn't make shit like this up....if these leaders wanted to be funny, I'd tell the US, the check is in the mail....LOLOLOLOLOLOLO
I wish we could all revisit history and learn a few things....the United States of America, has never ever ever won a war...ALONE. Bad as we want to be, we've always had help.....of course draft dodging morons don't know this.
After Obama drew the red line and back down. Why would they back us.
Almost 4 years in and you nuts still got Obama swinging off your nut sacks....LOLOLOLOLOL. I would bet my last dollar, they'd back Obama still before they rally for Trump, wanna bet me?

Barry Obumma is busy vacationing in Hawaii right now, though I'm not exactly sure what he is vacationing FROM.
Jelly?

Once WE dropped OUR nukes on Japan, we showed we didn't need help from anybody going forward.
Today, if we had the courage to use them, we wouldn't need any help.
"the courage"? :102:

Talking with former troops and returned troops of our wars in Afghanistan and Iraq. Some had work with me or for me, some at units I supported as a DoD employee while supporting deployment of multiple units, ground and air. Some broadcast news reports over last 20 years. Some articles over the years of middle east conflict in various army publications such as army times, etc. If you want to believe the uniformed and non-uniformed soldiers and militias of the warring middle east nations play a book of rules anywhere near Geneva rules of war, good luck to you. It ain't so. If you want to always believe Donald Trump, your too far gone to matter. If you want to disbelieve everything said by Donald Trump just because Donald Trump said you are equally too far gone to matter. Even a blind pig finds an acorn on the ground once in a while. I am pretty well relaxed. I'll put my instincts for evaluating military intelligence from all sources, based on my many years of service from enlisted service all the way through Officer duty that included operational intelligence briefings of Gulf War 1. My last last active duty on was on V Corp G3 Staff (Corps Operation if your are not schooled in military staff functions) under directly for and report only to the G3, a hard ass Colonel who was a plans writer for General Norman Schwarzkopf over yours any day. So, yeah man. I'm pretty relaxed. Thanks for the nice monthly check$, my friend.

Even during the first war, ie the revolutionary war, we got help from british slaves...the United States of America has had the aide of allies since its inception and to think we can rule the planet alone, with the help of high strung hillbillies and a racist clown, is insane!!
Let me help you out: We got aid and help from France and Spain too (you obviously weren't aware...surprise!).
German and Polish mercenaries too if you want to go there also.

Tell me who is claiming we don't need anyone's assistance. I've never heard anyone say that except you pretending to speak for other people.

Why so asinine?

No nation in the history of earth ever won a war unaided then if that's your standard.
The whole stupid pointless point becomes moot at that point.
What's your standard? To see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil, just so you can be the best corralled Sheep in the herd, following this walking dead, no strategy, no brain, pos illegal president into a conflict he initiated, in the hopes of bombing the shit out of them over oil? Lol! Wow, some standard you've got there.

Pompeo got his ass handed to him yesterday when Trump contradicted everything he said on the Sunday news shows about bombing cultural sites. Pompeo really cleared things up.:auiqs.jpg:What a bunch of idiots and liars.
Trump quite often has contradicted everyone that he has hired and worked directly for him. He automatically spreads chaos and confusion with contradictory truth, untruth, propaganda, half truths and outright dirty lies, as personal and official policy. Somebody told him in confusion there is opportunity. He never forgot it and has made it the centerpiece of his chief executive style. Welcome to life in 2020.

Trump quite often has contradicted everyone that he has hired and worked directly for him. He automatically spreads chaos and confusion with contradictory truth, untruth, propaganda, half truths and outright dirty lies, as personal and official policy. Somebody told him in confusion there is opportunity. He never forgot it and has made it the centerpiece of his chief executive style. Welcome to life in 2020.
well, if that's what it takes to get things done, good for him. America needed a strong president with clear policies after eight long years of a president who never knew the difference between a political slogan and a policy.

Forum List

Back