US upset that our allies aren't helping us....LOLOLOLOL...LOLOLOLO

Except for taking out Suleimani Trump hasn't had a clear policy since the last time he paid somebody to pee in a cup at his last drug screen.
Touchtone, I forgot to contradict the last part of your sentence. He doesn't know the difference between a political slogan and a polocy. Hell man, he didn't get elected on policy. Trump is a walking political slogan machine, base on give them somebody else to hate and the rubes will follow you anywhere.
Clearly he has but your political loyalties prevent you from acknowledging them.
Clearly he has but your political loyalties prevent you from acknowledging them.
Clearly like mud. I have no political loyalties. I'm a Hillary hater too. Voted 3rd party in 16 because both the 2 party's candidates sucked. One of them is gone and the other one still sucks, except for taking out the General. Heard one report (not believing it) that Pompao said we would honor the host nation and pull out of Iraq. If he does, I might vote for him next time to. Getting us out of middle east endless wars is one of his stated policies I can get behind, and figure it would totally make up for the rest of his sh#t.
I have little respect for people who voted for third party candidates who cannot possibly win. Elections are for choosing the best possible government, not for throwing hissy fits and making a personal statement. You simply shirked your responsibilities as a citizen, so you have no legitimate ground from which to offer criticism.

Kiss my ass comrade. I'll vote for whoever I like or against anyone I dislike, especially for lack of morals to take into the most powerful national office on the planet. He is an amoral asshole, totally lacking in integrity and he always has been. It just so happens the Democrats were running one just as amoral and lacking in integrity and judgement. Only a party tool or a stooge could have supported either of those two. I vote my conscience. You can vote your party, your conscience or lack there of. It is the American way, Comrade. Tell the Kremlin, you just cant make some Americans believe their Trump supporting horsesh#t.
You clearly have no idea what policies Trump ran on or what he has done since being in office and that is why your posts are filled with nothing but personal insults about him. You have simply shirked your responsibilities as a citizen and you seem proud to have done so.
Neither did Trump. Trump does everything without thought, strategy, honesty, or credibility.
Trump is a corporate man, a man that sits back, listens to whats best for himself and then proceeds...the man could give two fucks about these mindless hicks that follow him, two fucks about this country and could give a damn about diplomacy or truth. If we could just agree upon, the rest of his term should be bearable...but to rally and champion this clown as an american asset, paleezzzz

Touchtone, I forgot to contradict the last part of your sentence. He doesn't know the difference between a political slogan and a polocy. Hell man, he didn't get elected on policy. Trump is a walking political slogan machine, base on give them somebody else to hate and the rubes will follow you anywhere.
Clearly like mud. I have no political loyalties. I'm a Hillary hater too. Voted 3rd party in 16 because both the 2 party's candidates sucked. One of them is gone and the other one still sucks, except for taking out the General. Heard one report (not believing it) that Pompao said we would honor the host nation and pull out of Iraq. If he does, I might vote for him next time to. Getting us out of middle east endless wars is one of his stated policies I can get behind, and figure it would totally make up for the rest of his sh#t.
I have little respect for people who voted for third party candidates who cannot possibly win. Elections are for choosing the best possible government, not for throwing hissy fits and making a personal statement. You simply shirked your responsibilities as a citizen, so you have no legitimate ground from which to offer criticism.

Kiss my ass comrade. I'll vote for whoever I like or against anyone I dislike, especially for lack of morals to take into the most powerful national office on the planet. He is an amoral asshole, totally lacking in integrity and he always has been. It just so happens the Democrats were running one just as amoral and lacking in integrity and judgement. Only a party tool or a stooge could have supported either of those two. I vote my conscience. You can vote your party, your conscience or lack there of. It is the American way, Comrade. Tell the Kremlin, you just cant make some Americans believe their Trump supporting horsesh#t.
You clearly have no idea what policies Trump ran on or what he has done since being in office and that is why your posts are filled with nothing but personal insults about him. You have simply shirked your responsibilities as a citizen and you seem proud to have done so.
Neither did Trump. Trump does everything without thought, strategy, honesty, or credibility.
Trump is a corporate man, a man that sits back, listens to whats best for himself and then proceeds...the man could give two fucks about these mindless hicks that follow him, two fucks about this country and could give a damn about diplomacy or truth. If we could just agree upon, the rest of his term should be bearable...but to rally and champion this clown as an american asset, paleezzzz
His Sheep "hicks" are so far up his ass, Trump could kill folks on fifth avenue and they'd throw a red carpet down on the bodies if he needed to step over on top of them.

Trump is about as "corporate" as I am a rocket scientist. He's a grade A criminal. "PERIOD!"

And this information your providing comes from where? Because according to Trump our intel in flawed and not to be trusted, his fuckin words, not mine!! So you relax
That was Obama's CIA President Trump was talking about, but he sent Mike Pompeo in to clear out the Obama shills and now the CIA can be trusted again.
Pompeo got his ass handed to him yesterday when Trump contradicted everything he said on the Sunday news shows about bombing cultural sites. Pompeo really cleared things up.:auiqs.jpg:What a bunch of idiots and liars.
Trump quite often has contradicted everyone that he has hired and worked directly for him. He automatically spreads chaos and confusion with contradictory truth, untruth, propaganda, half truths and outright dirty lies, as personal and official policy. Somebody told him in confusion there is opportunity. He never forgot it and has made it the centerpiece of his chief executive style. Welcome to life in 2020.
well, if that's what it takes to get things done, good for him. America needed a strong president with clear policies after eight long years of a president who never knew the difference between a political slogan and a policy.

Except for taking out Suleimani Trump hasn't had a clear policy since the last time he paid somebody to pee in a cup at his last drug screen.
Trump didn't even know who Soleimani was; Joe: Trump's ignorance makes for international crisis And his dupes follow along as pitiful Sheep that they are.

Trump quite often has contradicted everyone that he has hired and worked directly for him. He automatically spreads chaos and confusion with contradictory truth, untruth, propaganda, half truths and outright dirty lies, as personal and official policy. Somebody told him in confusion there is opportunity. He never forgot it and has made it the centerpiece of his chief executive style. Welcome to life in 2020.
well, if that's what it takes to get things done, good for him. America needed a strong president with clear policies after eight long years of a president who never knew the difference between a political slogan and a policy.

Only one of those 2 candidates has their campaign manager and personal lawyer in jail today with more awaiting sentencing. You couldn`t differentiate between the 2? One had lived her life under a microscope for 20+ years and was never charged with anything and the other one had a history of being a liar and a thief. I have a brother who did the same stupid thing that you did but he`s shown remorse, after the damage had been done. We watched idiots on the news nearly every day saying "I just can`t vote for her" but they never said why. They, like yourself, were taken in by Trump`s "crooked Hillary" nonsense.

Only one of those 2 candidates has their campaign manager and personal lawyer in jail today with more awaiting sentencing. You couldn`t differentiate between the 2? One had lived her life under a microscope for 20+ years and was never charged with anything and the other one had a history of being a liar and a thief. I have a brother who did the same stupid thing that you did but he`s shown remorse, after the damage had been done. We watched idiots on the news nearly every day saying "I just can`t vote for her" but they never said why. They, like yourself, were taken in by Trump`s "crooked Hillary" nonsense.
Oh yeah...."nonsense". The best describes the criticisms of Hillary Clinton in her time as Secretary of State and as a presidential candidate. Hillary's High Crimes & Misdemeanors - Rasmussen Reports®

Why not both? If we are forced to order a large scale strike against the Iranian leadership, it will be more to deliver a scathing message than to weaken its military - remember that while these are acts of war, we are not at war with Iran. The purpose of the attack will be to so humble the Iranian leadership that they will be hesitant to attack Americans again.

Iran is filled with shrines commemorating the Islamic Revolution and especially the capture of the US embassy and the taking of US hostages and of leaders of the present regime, all propaganda pieces intended to inspire loyalty and fear in the population. Why not blow these u? This is not a war in which we have to choose strategic targets to weaken the enemy's ability to fight back; this is a strongly worded message not to attack Americans. Let's blow up all the statues and shrines that seek to glorify the present regime.
To me, that is the height of arrogance. No.
Ah, I see, bad manners.
Is there anything wrong with that?
Yes, proper etiquette should always play an important role in our national defense policy. How could I have ever forgotten that? Never hurt the enemy's feelings, it's what every soldier is taught.
It's not about the enemy's feelings. It is about maintaining your own honor. Never forget who you are.

Just for you.

Air Force stages ‘elephant walk’ at Utah base, launches 52 fighter jets in a row

HILL AIR FORCE BASE, Utah (CBS News)— The U.S. Air Force conducted an exercise involving the launch of 52 fighter jets from a Utah air base, officials said. Hill Air Force Base launched the F-35A Lightning II fighters over a 10-minute period around 11 a.m. Monday, the 388th Fighter Wing announced.

Ironic? "52 targets"

I fking love it. Fk you anti american fks!!!

Ah, I see, bad manners.
Yes, proper etiquette should always play an important role in our national defense policy. How could I have ever forgotten that? Never hurt the enemy's feelings, it's what every soldier is taught.
It's not about the enemy's feelings. It is about maintaining your own honor. Never forget who you are.
Since Trump has taken office, this nation has forgot who it is, and what we stand for. Everything honorable tossed to the wind, bc a certain segment of our society, feels disenfranchised and victimized, like who knew that a black man in the white house would bring out all these emotions, ha ha

American has rarely been more "who we are and what we stand for" than we presently are.

The true USA may simply not be for you.
International airports have flights leaving all of the time.

Ah, I see, bad manners.
Since Trump has taken office, this nation has forgot who it is, and what we stand for. Everything honorable tossed to the wind, bc a certain segment of our society, feels disenfranchised and victimized, like who knew that a black man in the white house would bring out all these emotions, ha ha

American has rarely been more "who we are and what we stand for" than we presently are.

10 year Navy veteran here, not to mention tax payer and minority...IF ANYBODY IS PRIVY TO ALL THAT THIS COUNTRY HAS TO OFFER, ITS MY BLACK ASS. Not only have I served my country, I am also subject to white oppression and bullshit, as were my ancestors. I've more than earned my right to be in this country, you idiot savant. So if anybody should be booking a flight, its you tired whiny privilege rednecks who get a pass simply with white fuckin skin, without any sacrifices...now put that in your pipe and puke on it!!

Even France agreed with us killing Solemani.
Oh and I'm sure they'd be pleased with killing Kim of NK, Putin of Russia, and the rest of these tyrants that threaten global peace, not to mention the Prince of Saudi, all murderers....but all friend of Trump, oh well!!

Ah, I see, bad manners.

Just for you.

Air Force stages ‘elephant walk’ at Utah base, launches 52 fighter jets in a row

HILL AIR FORCE BASE, Utah (CBS News)— The U.S. Air Force conducted an exercise involving the launch of 52 fighter jets from a Utah air base, officials said. Hill Air Force Base launched the F-35A Lightning II fighters over a 10-minute period around 11 a.m. Monday, the 388th Fighter Wing announced.

Ironic? "52 targets"

I fking love it. Fk you anti american fks!!!
Anti American? If anybody is anti American, its you red white and vomit white mf's that support a corrupt immoral president that lies, cheat and is robbing this country blind...do me a favor, fuck off, your kind is hopeless and white, good bye

That was Obama's CIA President Trump was talking about, but he sent Mike Pompeo in to clear out the Obama shills and now the CIA can be trusted again.
Pompeo got his ass handed to him yesterday when Trump contradicted everything he said on the Sunday news shows about bombing cultural sites. Pompeo really cleared things up.:auiqs.jpg:What a bunch of idiots and liars.

Trump didn't even know who Soleimani was; Joe: Trump's ignorance makes for international crisis And his dupes follow along as pitiful Sheep that they are.
People with reasonable brain qualities all know this....the man is a dupe, a idiot a baffoon a clown....and so are his supporters..this country reeeeeekkkkkkksss of stupid fuckin people

IF ANYBODY HAS SHIRKED THEIR RESPONSIBILITIES TO THE TRUTH AND HONOR OF THIS NATION....ITS TRUMP SUPPORTERS

Some of those goofs, I think honestly believe, kind of like the blind man feeling the large snake, thinking it is their pet elephant. The elephant was a large comforting friend, but the snake had eaten her, so they continued with the snake, only occasionally wondering why the elephant never got up and trumpeted the old songs, they used to love.

10 year Navy veteran here, not to mention tax payer and minority...IF ANYBODY IS PRIVY TO ALL THAT THIS COUNTRY HAS TO OFFER, ITS MY BLACK ASS. Not only have I served my country, I am also subject to white oppression and bullshit, as were my ancestors. I've more than earned my right to be in this country, you idiot savant. So if anybody should be booking a flight, its you tired whiny privilege rednecks who get a pass simply with white fuckin skin, without any sacrifices...now put that in your pipe and puke on it!!

Greatest mistake that the USA ever made was thinking that we could turn property into people and those "people" would fit in.
Thanks ABE!

Preach, Trump never really ran on anything save for entertaining the fools that showed up at his rallies...Trump won because Hillary was a joke, Putin and Comey came to his aide, end of story.
Yep.

He got lucky with him being on the possible response target list presented by the pros. I have no doubt he never heard of him. He is not knows as a prolific reader. To him being the leader of the free world is so simple, any jerk can do it. So, there ya go.

We had a stable situation with Iran before Trump took over

Now we are looking at war

Forum List

Back