US upset that our allies aren't helping us....LOLOLOLOL...LOLOLOLO

Pompeo Says Europe Should Rally to Support U.S. After Strike.....LOLOLOLOL....LOLOLOLOL.....
Even on your best day, you couldn't make shit like this up....if these leaders wanted to be funny, I'd tell the US, the check is in the mail....LOLOLOLOLOLOLO
Folks, the nerves the absolute nerves....LOLOLOLOLOLOL
I wish we could all revisit history and learn a few things....the United States of America, has never ever ever won a war...ALONE. Bad as we want to be, we've always had help.....of course draft dodging morons don't know this.

To hate America so much, you suuuuure do LOVE those welfare checks for Allllllllllll yo chiruns

You do know you wouldn't get those in Venezuela or Cuba (the places you consider "superior").........don't you?

Today's Europe is more likely to side with Iran, than with the U.S.
You can thank our Deplorables for that. We`re the new North Korea.

Describe the ways that we have replaced NK .
We didn`t replace them but we too are isolating ourselves from the rest of the civilized world and your Dear Leader is every bit as crazy as North Korea`s Dear Leader. What exactly don`t you understand? Perhaps I can help you. The scary part is that NK`s Dear Leader wasn`t elected.

So you lied.

I doubt that there has been a person in Government since George Washington that is more Pro-American than President Trump.
That's why he'd trust Putin over his own intelligence agencies. I suppose Putin gave him the info about Suleimani, he'd be the only trustworthy source.

Do you get that just because they have the word American, before their name, it doesnt mean that they are Pro-American ?

Pompeo Says Europe Should Rally to Support U.S. After Strike.....LOLOLOLOL....LOLOLOLOL.....
Even on your best day, you couldn't make shit like this up....if these leaders wanted to be funny, I'd tell the US, the check is in the mail....LOLOLOLOLOLOLO
I wish we could all revisit history and learn a few things....the United States of America, has never ever ever won a war...ALONE. Bad as we want to be, we've always had help.....of course draft dodging morons don't know this.

"The US is upset hahahahahahahahahaha"

A democrat is anti-US always. They delight in US trouble.
Uh, if anybody is anti US, its Trump...he's all but diss'd everything and everybody but Putin and NK and he refused to serve his country when called upon...LOLOLOLOL

I doubt that there has been a person in Government since George Washington that is more Pro-American than President Trump.

People forget the speech he made at the UN where he put the world on notice that the US now had a president who would put America first. It was a fantastic speech wherein he noted that he wouldn't expect any less of any other nation on earth but to put its own citizens first as well.

"The future does not belong to globalists; it belongs to patriots,"
Donald Trump

That's why he'd trust Putin over his own intelligence agencies. I suppose Putin gave him the info about Suleimani, he'd be the only trustworthy source.

Do you get that just because they have the word American, before their name, it doesnt mean that they are Pro-American ?
Pro Putin is pro American. I get it.

Generally no.
There may be some common ground - Like destroying ISIS
No recent President has been tougher on Russia than President Trump
I understand that the folks that you trust to inform you - won't tell you that.
Your trust may, in fact, be misplaced.

He's right, Trump should have waited for UN approval like Obama had to take out the entire country of Libya while violating the War Powers Act by not notifying his own Congress.

That went soooo much better.

“They’re allowed to kill our people. They’re allowed to torture and maim our people. They’re allowed to use roadside bombs and blow up our people. And we’re not allowed to touch their cultural site? It doesn’t work that way,” he said
You have a problem with this?
Yes, I do. We do not sink to their level. If the Pres feels we need to go to war with Iran for its provocations, then let him explain and we will begin. Targeting cultural sites? Why that instead of military sites?

“They’re allowed to kill our people. They’re allowed to torture and maim our people. They’re allowed to use roadside bombs and blow up our people. And we’re not allowed to touch their cultural site? It doesn’t work that way,” he said
Yes, I do. We do not sink to their level. If the Pres feels we need to go to war with Iran for its provocations, then let him explain and we will begin. Targeting cultural sites? Why that instead of military sites?

Have you ever heard of the word "deterrent"?

Wouldn't it be equally a "deterrent" to strike one of their aircraft carriers? Flatten a military installation? Are we so feeble that we must hit targets that can't strike back?

Wouldn't it be equally a "deterrent" to strike one of their aircraft carriers? Flatten a military installation? Are we so feeble that we must hit targets that can't strike back?

Clearly you and they are more concerned about nic naks than human life.
Also clearly than makes the nic naks a bigger deterrent.

images

??????????

Greg

You are confused, sheepdip!!

Greg

You did get a response from another person
Not at all.
And I wasn't speaking to some "other" person. There is only one idiot like you.

I thought you'd be wise enough to google the shit and find out for yourself you moron, we did have help in that war.....dimwit!!
I did Google it, though I knew the truth anyway. Go ahead and show everyone the country
that helped us defeat Spain.Who was it? Don't keep everyone in fake suspense.

I don't know what that means

Maybe you should run for president on that.

First, we did not "go to war." We killed a guy who murdered 600 AMERICANS.

Where are your priorities? And your loyalties?

I don't know what that means

I laugh

Maybe you should run for president on that.

First, we did not "go to war." We killed a guy who murdered 600 AMERICANS.

Where are your priorities? And your loyalties?

Apparently it is Islamic Knick Knacks.

Forum List

Back