🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

USA against Europe

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
Despite the policy of Eurocentrism and globalization, the United States still remains a distinctive culture that contradicts Eurocentrism, and in this I see the hope of the free world. The United States can resist both Islamic and European expansion at the same time, it can replace Austro-Hungary, with its European policy of the 19th century, when Europe saw the rejection of slavery, the flourishing of progressive science and art.
It is the United States that can inherit Austro-Hungary spirit with its military spirit, which is stay against to European matriarchy and degradation.
Whatever is being promoted from the stands, the United States is de facto the bearer of masculine oriental values. In the United States, they value strength, beauty, there is a cult of a lone hero, a striving for freedom, all this in many respects reproduces Aryan values, which, in my opinion, should overcome the decline of European influence.
Therefore the US should avoid European influence in its country. They should promote their national sports, their cinema, and so on as much as possible.

Despite the policy of Eurocentrism and globalization, the United States still remains a distinctive culture that contradicts Eurocentrism, and in this I see the hope of the free world. The United States can resist both Islamic and European expansion at the same time, it can replace Austro-Hungary, with its European policy of the 19th century, when Europe saw the rejection of slavery, the flourishing of progressive science and art.
It is the United States that can inherit Austro-Hungary spirit with its military spirit, which is stay against to European matriarchy and degradation.
Whatever is being promoted from the stands, the United States is de facto the bearer of masculine oriental values. In the United States, they value strength, beauty, there is a cult of a lone hero, a striving for freedom, all this in many respects reproduces Aryan values, which, in my opinion, should overcome the decline of European influence.
Therefore the US should avoid European influence in its country. They should promote their national sports, their cinema, and so on as much as possible.
I think you've got the wrong idea about Europe.

Eurocentrism is a busted flush. Places like Hungary, Poland, Slovakia, Czech Republic and even the likes of Spain and Italy not to mention the Nordic region are showing resistance to the bullying that the big boys Germany and France try impose on them with leftist ideas, immigration and whatever else.

Whilst the Republic Of Ireland (in Governance terms) are still aligned with the EU and their "values" - the people aren't particularly happy, so it might be a matter of time before they start to resist also.

There will be a lot more in time too. Obviously the UK has left.

A lot of the stuff that sucks about the EU has originated in the USA (multiculturalism, political correctness, cancel culture, LGBTQ etc).

I want USA to be the top dogs in the world again, but as it stands USA is a mess. A bigger mess than the EU currently is.

It can be fixed though, very easily.

• Banned
A lot of the stuff that sucks about the EU has originated in the USA (multiculturalism, political correctness, cancel culture, LGBTQ etc).
In fact, multiculturalism in the United States is a myth. The genetics of the United States is very homogeneous, it is 80% eastern, there is almost no European blood, except for the northeast. The number of migrants is greatly exaggerated, and blacks live almost exclusively in the south and there is no serious mixing.
Multiculturalism is the usual imperial policy of mixing peoples, China is much more multicultural.
LGBT ideas are not welcomed by the US people, often the guys from the US simply hit in the face for such hints. USA sports are very male-oriented, agressive. And so on, these are all myths.
The ideas of LGBT are precisely the old European ones, where LGBT, matriarchy and slavery were still in the Neolithic.

In fact, multiculturalism in the United States is a myth. The genetics of the United States is very homogeneous, it is 80% eastern, there is almost no European blood, except for the northeast. The number of migrants is greatly exaggerated, and blacks live almost exclusively in the south and there is no serious mixing.
Multiculturalism is the usual imperial policy of mixing peoples, China is much more multicultural.
LGBT ideas are not welcomed by the US people, often the guys from the US simply hit in the face for such hints. USA sports are very male-oriented, agressive. And so on, these are all myths.
The ideas of LGBT are precisely the old European ones, where LGBT, matriarchy and slavery were still in the Neolithic.
China isn't multicultural when it comes race or genetics.

I'm not convinced everything you claim to be a myth there is actually a myth tbh.

• Banned
China isn't multicultural when it comes race or genetics.
Only the main peoples in China are at least five: East Turkestanis, Hans, Tibetans, and Southeast Asians similar to Thais and Evenks in inner Mongolia. If you count all the dialects there, then there will probably be about a thousand of them.
And there is no homogeneous genetics there at all, do not invent it.
This is just in the United States, it is homogeneous

What the heck are the Aryan values? There is little what is known about them in reality.

The influence of Europe is declining all around the world.

lot of the stuff that sucks about the EU has originated in the USA (multiculturalism, political correctness, cancel culture, LGBTQ etc).

I want USA to be the top dogs in the world again, but as it stands USA is a mess. A bigger mess than the EU currently is
What you seem not to understand is that all that modern 'liberal' values originated in the era of Enlightenment. Of course it was in Europe. And that is of course the right thing to follow.

What you seem not to understand is that all that modern 'liberal' values originated in the era of Enlightenment. Of course it was in Europe. And that is of course the right thing to follow.
Hundreds of years ago maybe

Meanwhile in the real world, the advanced, modern, real world .....

What the heck are the Aryan values? There is little what is known about them in reality.

In short, they are similar to romantic ideals. The war of a lone hero with evil, deification of natural forces and heavenly bodies, hatred of lies, protection of the weak. That which formed the eastern military patriarchal culture and chivalry.

In short, they are similar to romantic ideals. The war of a lone hero with evil, deification of natural forces and heavenly bodies, hatred of lies, protection of the weak. That which formed the eastern military patriarchal culture and chivalry.
I think you have overread some pseudo history books which have little to do with reality.

I think you have overread some pseudo history books which have little to do with reality.
Fortunately, I don't believe any of the versions of the history, and only read the original materials and their translations.

This is exactly the dissemination of Europian values
Yea, the ideas of the Enlightenment. But that is not only about Europe now. Anyway.. What are wrong with them? Do you want returning to the Dark Ages?

Yea, the ideas of the Enlightenment. But that is not only about Europe now. Anyway.. What are wrong with them? Do you want returning to the Dark Ages?
there were no dark ages. After the fall of Rome, Europe was dominated by the Huns, and it was a bright time. And then, after the 10th century, obscurantism and bloody terror of the Frankish empire came

there were no dark ages. After the fall of Rome, Europe was dominated by the Huns, and it was a bright time. And then, after the 10th century, obscurantism and bloody terror of the Frankish empire came
Whatever. So, what do you propose? What should Europe (or the West) do to return back to these bright times?

White People Built America. America Is for Whites Only

None of that applies to the Blue States, which are a globalist multicultie mishmash. The true American states have to surgically remove themselves from that gangrened limb.

Whatever. So, what do you propose? What should Europe (or the West) do to return back to these bright times?
That's a very difficult question
I hope that America will do it, it has preserved this spirit of freedom and military culture, and it has the strength to do so.
This is the only hope.
But for this it itself must not become a victim of Europe.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back