🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

USA Boycot of Iraeli Products Explained: Israel Must Be Poor For Peace in ME To Work?!

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Obama: Economically Successful Israel Makes Middle East Peace More Difficult

President Barack Obama conceded Wednesday that a two-state solution to bring peace between the Israelis and the Palestinian Authority won’t happen under his administration — and claimed that the failure was, at least in part, due to Israel’s continued economic success.

As much as Obama has opposed, insulted, & slighted Israel while buddying up to terrorists / the Palestinians I am, for one, SHOCKED 'the great one' was not able to be the one to finally bring peace to the Middle East / between Israel and those who seek it's destruction!

:rolleyes:

So the problem is NOT that Palestinians (and others) want and have promised the total genocide of Israel, that the call for Israel's destruction is in their Charter, and they REFUSE to remove it from their Charter...it's that Israel is too economically successful.

:wtf:

Obama explained: "...“because Israeli society has been so successful economically, it has, I think, from a position of strength, been less willing to make concessions” to the Palestinians."

NOW WE SEE THE PROBLEM....as Obama demonstrated in the negotiations for the return of Bo Bergdahl, a deal in which the US paid a heft monetary ransom - and, if you believe Obama, we were forced to turn over the 'Taliban 5' - for his return AND how Obama demonstrated in negotiating his Iranian deal, Obama believes in negotiating from a position of WEAKNESS, not one of strength!

Got it...his dumbass comment makes sense now.

Last edited:
Obungles is just an embarrassment, a total fuck up and a plague on America. But the left loons still think he's just grand....imbeciles

President Barack Obama conceded Wednesday that a two-state solution to bring peace between the Israelis and the Palestinian Authority won’t happen under his administration — and claimed that the failure was, at least in part, due to Israel’s continued economic success.

As much as Obama has opposed, insulted, & slighted Israel while buddying up to terrorists / the Palestinians I am, for one, SHOCKED 'the great one' was not able to be the one to finally bring peace to the Middle East / between Israel and those who seek it's destruction!

So the problem is NOT that Palestinians (and others) want and have promised the total genocide of Israel, that the call for Israel's destruction is in their Charter, and they REFUSE to remove it from their Charter...it's that Israel is too economically successful.

Obama explained: "...“because Israeli society has been so successful economically, it has, I think, from a position of strength, been less willing to make concessions” to the Palestinians."

NOW WE SEE THE PROBLEM....as Obama demonstrated in the negotiations for the return of Bo Bergdahl, a deal in which the US paid a heft monetary ransom - and, if you believe Obama, we were forced to turn over the 'Taliban 5' - for his return AND how Obama demonstrated in negotiating his Iranian deal, Obama believes in negotiating from a position of WEAKNESS, not one of strength!

One has nothing to do with the other..

You mother buttfuckers are all alike.

PW, why so pissed at US for OBAMA being SO STUPID as to rebuke Israel, our ally, for negotiating from a position of STRENGTH?!

I can understand your continued frustration at having to defend this incompetent, ignorant, Islamic Extremist sympathizing failure, but that is no excuse to attack those who are just sitting back and acknowledging what he is saying.

You mad, bro? Typical leftist can't refute a damn thing and goes into rabid mode. Just realize ya all fucked up electing the disaster, admit you fucked up, apologize and never do it again

I must admit, I am at the point of hyper perplexity.

I can no longer comprehend how the American public can tolerate a repugnant 10 year old running our nation? How many asinine excuses can one make for this traitor, this enemy of our nation?

The mainstream media must be having some kind of catharsis? They must be turning jaundice knowing their orders are to still cover for this clown and support his evil ways?

I can no longer comprehend how the American public can tolerate a repugnant 10 year old running our nation? How many asinine excuses can one make for this traitor, this enemy of our nation?

The mainstream media must be having some kind of catharsis? They must be turning jaundice knowing their orders are to still cover for this clown and support his evil ways?
You use descriptive words and phrases to demean, yet to get you to pinpoint exactly what you are whining about is very generalized...

You use descriptive words and phrases to demean, yet to get you to pinpoint exactly what you are whining about is very generalized...
This post is talking about Barack Obama. And your earlier defense was "yeah, but what about Trump?"
That neither speaks well of Obama nor lays the least bit of evidence in defending him.

This post is talking about Barack Obama. And your earlier defense was "yeah, but what about Trump?"
That neither speaks well of Obama nor lays the least bit of evidence in defending him.
Well hey, all you are doing is playing rag doll for politics and politicians, cause you don't understand how diplomacy and foreign trade deals are done....People like you are always whining and crying over something..I bet you're a blast to live with...

Well hey, all you are doing is playing rag doll for politics and politicians, cause you don't understand how diplomacy and foreign trade deals are done....
I will take your word on that.

What I do understand is this. Barack Obama is an enemy of the state. He must be a puppet for some big time movers and shakers far more intelligent than he is. But how in the heck he has managed to be re-elected and escape being totally ridiculed or impeached by now is mind boggling. The mainstream media is the most despicable element in our nation.

how is it controversial to say that equitable negotiations will be difficult as long as one side holds all the cards?

Well hey, all you are doing is playing rag doll for politics and politicians, cause you don't understand how diplomacy and foreign trade deals are done....
I will take your word on that.

What I do understand is this. Barack Obama is an enemy of the state. He must be a puppet for some big time movers and shakers far more intelligent than he is. But how in the heck he has managed to be re-elected and escape being totally ridiculed or impeached by now is mind boggling. The mainstream media is the most despicable element in our nation.
This is the problem with little minds.....

You just accuse and never prove a damn accusation..You play on generalities instead of saying, when Oblama broke the law and sold secrets to so and so that clearly made him a traitor....A clear concise idea of your accusation....works better than shit flinging any day..

This is the problem with little minds.....

You just accuse and never prove a damn accusation..You play on generalities instead of saying, when Oblama broke the law and sold secrets to so and so that clearly made him a traitor....A clear concise idea of your accusation....works better than shit flinging any day..
No, actually I have put out specifics on the past. And I have noticed they get little response.

The problem is I have a life, a family and a job I am responsible for. I cannot waste time entertaining myself too much. I have lost my zeal trying to convince clueless or self-centered people why they should rethink their lives. I am not going to keep putting out "specifics" why I am utterly and totally disgusted with Barack Obama, with guys like Harry Reid, with a corrupt and anti-god mainstream media. I simply do not have the time to wash, rinse, repeat.

I will grant you the same courtesy, but I guess I really do not care. Plus your history strikes me as being far more the court jester than the serious mind in the room.

You mad, bro? Typical leftist can't refute a damn thing and goes into rabid mode. Just realize ya all fucked up electing the disaster, admit you fucked up, apologize and never do it again

naw, that's not it at all. If you guys aren't rooting for Moscow, than you're rooting for some other foreign interests. Every week its some new place for some new reason

Israel has far to much control over our middle east foreign policy because of boneheads like you who willingly sellout to foreign interests.

correctly labeling the origins of a product is not a boycott. try not to be so dumb.

What Obozo means is that Israel is not dependent on US aid so he cannot dictate what Israel does. Of course the Phallustinians are dependent on US aid but Obozo would never dream of holding them accountable for anything.

Forum List

Back