USA only has one enemy left !!!

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
It’s not Russia , China or Islam

It’s the Anti -American Fascist of the demoncat party !!
Using their “brown shirts “ like the ACLU, Media, Hollywood , lawyers guild, schools etc ...they have turned the USA into a 3rd World hell hole and we’re becoming a “ failed nation “
I can’t imagine what this nation will look like in another few years ??
These demons have obliterated everything decent and good
We could lose the war in just 4 months

Stop whining bitch! Just because you cant function without a headstart doesnt mean the nation will fail.
You are one angry old man....Its only going to get worse for you in November.....
Its actually going to get better in Nov. That incompetent fuckup Drumpf will be removed from office. I will personally volunteer to forcibly remove him.

Using their “brown shirts “ like the ACLU, Media, Hollywood , lawyers guild, schools etc ...they have turned the USA into a 3rd World hell hole and we’re becoming a “ failed nation “
based on the definition of the word its the republicans that are the facists,,,the dems are worse because theyre the communist,,

someone sounds TRIGGERED.

poor little snowflake

Stop whining bitch! Just because you cant function without a headstart doesnt mean the nation will fail.
You are one angry old man....Its only going to get worse for you in November.....
Its actually going to get better in Nov. That incompetent fuckup Drumpf will be removed from office. I will personally volunteer to forcibly remove him.

I doubt you could remove a baby
Fake tough guy
Your doubts have no basis in reality nor are they important to me. Let that incompetent fuckup try to stay in office and I will be the first one there to remove his ass if they ask for volunteers.

Dems are the modern day Pol Pots and Stalin’s except instead of guns ..they use a “ happy face “

Fake tough guy
Your doubts have no basis in reality nor are they important to me. Let that incompetent fuckup try to stay in office and I will be the first one there to remove his ass if they ask for volunteers.
You'll be the first one shot dead by the SS.

Fake tough guy

Try getting through me
Trump has accomplished more than any president in US history and will leave if he loses
You could not get through me

the USA is predicated on freedoms and rights for individuals..

that means freedom of speech and freedom of belief

that means that even if trump manages to steal another election everyone you hate will STILL have the same rights, freedoms and protections as you.

that means YOU get to say "I WANT TO KILL ALL LIBERALS" if you want to
and decent people can call YOU and TRUMP "dirtbags!"

THAT is freedom of speech....

ya fkn nazi fascist dirbag

Fake tough guy
Is that a threat to our president?.....you are aiming for a visit by the FBI...don't think they can't find out who you are and where you shit....

Fake tough guy

Try getting through me
Trump has accomplished more than any president in US history and will leave if he loses
You could not get through me
Ok old guy. We all know it wont take much to get through you. :)

Fake tough guy
Is that a threat to our president?.....you are aiming for a visit by the FBI...don't think they can't find out who you are and where you shit....
He wont be president anymore so no. :)

Forum List

Back