USA Today: Joe’s Approval 38%, Disapproval 59%

Amazing, even with Big Media and Big Tech carrying his water 24/7.

Biden's low approval rating is something to marvel at. However, I can't quiet the suspicion it is all a rigged game—directed, planned, pre-planned political theater. No matter his rating he will remain in office at least until 2024. It is all a game to the powers that be.

Commie cucks still claim the SS Biden is NOT sinking.

giphy.gif

True since it is the capitalist who determine what we get and for how much and how they feel the illegals are better workers than the native population.

We are not energy independent if we are importing oil....And during Trump the amount of oil from Russia was increased along with oil from Canada.. We were and still are a net exporter of petroleum products like natural gas, gasoline and propane etc.
Wow you’re smart!

Biden's low approval rating is something to marvel at. However, I can't quiet the suspicion it is all a rigged game—directed, planned, pre-planned political theater. No matter his rating he will remain in office at least until 2024. It is all a game to the powers that be.
Yes it's hard to quiet those voices in your head when you're mentally ill like yourself. Get help.

USA Today: Joe’s Approval 38%, Disapproval 59%​

Brandon has done it. He’s united America. Against him.

And 65% have asked that whatever else, that Joe NOT run again for reelection in 2024. Just 10 months in. That is HIGHER than Trump after 5 years! And his was mainly over all the negative leftist press coverage 24/7. Pretty remarkable stat for the most popular president in history! :auiqs.jpg:

JOE BIDDUM: Biggest-fastest swing ever in history from most popular president ever to despised piece of trash most people wouldn't spit on to put a fire out.

I'm part of the 1.8% who voted Libertarian.

Nice dodge. This isn't a poll about how you voted, it's about who you support now, and I'm getting very strong indications that you're in the 38% who support Biden, except you're too embarrassed to admit it.

LOLOL!

Brandon has done it. He’s united America.

Against him.

Don’t care about polls other than to mock leftists but anyone who cannot see that he is a total disaster is simply lying to themselves.

Nice dodge. This isn't a poll about how you voted, it's about who you support now, and I'm getting very strong indications that you're in the 38% who support Biden, except you're too embarrassed to admit it.

LOLOL!
Well, you must be smoking crack.

He probably still believes Trump told people to drink bleach because CNN kept repeating that lie.
Trump didn't say drink bleach. He said INJECT disinfectant.

LOLOL!
Strong indications, eh?

Tell me which of these gives you those bullshit "strong indications", dipshit:

Each president outspends the one before. Biden will take our debt to outer space.

I've said many, many times that I believe debt is the single greatest threat to our national security and the future of our economy. This cannot go on forever, and at some point it is all going to come crashing down. Much harder than the Great Depression.

The Democrats have a very slim majority. Razor thin. Every last Democrat has to be on board for anything to get passed.

Because of this, every Democrat in the House and Senate knows they have the best leverage they could ever hope for. I am sure this bill is so yuge because they all had "gets" they demanded to go along with passing the bill. Nice little boondoggles to make them look good for the rubes back home. Bridges to nowhere, free puppies for hookers, a bigger liquor tab at all Democratic functions, etc.

"Give me what I want, or else!"

Our debts are so massive now, we will be lucking to see 1 percent GDP growth for at least the next ten years.

Bush, Obama, Trump, and Biden have artificially goosed GDP with astronomical government overspending.

Something you tards can't seem to figure out. Just because I hate Trump does not mean I love Biden.

Forum List

Back