USA Today: Joe’s Approval 38%, Disapproval 59%

I still maintain that 8 million sniveling traitors sent in 10 mail in ballots each, because there is no way that potato puppet pervert who was NEVER popular, had no campaign, had no rallies that anyone showed up too, beat the guy who had all that as well as success in office doing what he said he would do.

The media is a shit show. Xiden's real numbers are probably closer to 3.7% approval than 37%.

Come on man! Just because Trump was filling 80,000 seat stadiums, Joe was packing them in too!
1636396643741.jpeg

Good. Maybe we will finally get someone better than the last several presidents.

But I seriously doubt it.

We get the politicians we deserve.
:eusa_doh: Yeah, oil independence really sucked. Shelves filled in all the stores. Low unemployment, jobs, no inflation, no shortages. Life with Trump was hell....:uhoh3:

:eusa_doh: Yeah, oil independence really sucked. Shelves filled in all the stores. Low unemployment, jobs, no inflation, no shortages. Life with Trump was hell....:uhoh3:
Well there was a toilet paper shortage for a while after the Dempanic began, for some reason. I wonder if the most notable symptom was diarrhea there may have been a shortage of cough drops and the bed wetting left insisting everyone walk around with butt plugs visible?

fox-tail-butt-plug-640x535.jpg

Amazing, even with Big Media and Big Tech carrying his water 24/7.
Not really

The media does not pay the price at the pump for gas, nor do they pay for the electricity, natural gas, living expenses such a food, etc.

You can only hide so much.

Good. Maybe we will finally get someone better than the last several presidents.

But I seriously doubt it.

We get the politicians we deserve.
Right now Trump leads everyone...Biden Kamala and DeSantis as well as a slew of other potential candidates on the right and the left....

I know right! You can barely tell them apart on things like illegal immigration, energy independence and foreign policy.
True since it is the capitalist who determine what we get and for how much and how they feel the illegals are better workers than the native population.

We are not energy independent if we are importing oil....And during Trump the amount of oil from Russia was increased along with oil from Canada.. We were and still are a net exporter of petroleum products like natural gas, gasoline and propane etc.

You understand the differences right?

In Trump's case his approval rating was low due to left manipulation of polls, but more than that because of 24/7 propaganda throughout our information sources, Hollywood/TV and miseducation in schools.

In Xiden's case his approval rating is low because he sucks, and it's low despite information sources covering for his Democratic ass from the "news" to censorship
WINNER!

I still maintain that 8 million sniveling traitors sent in 10 mail in ballots each, because there is no way that potato puppet pervert who was NEVER popular, had no campaign, had no rallies that anyone showed up too, beat the guy who had all that as well as success in office doing what he said he would do.

Yet he got more votes in every single state in the union than Hillary did and and his increase was more than Trump's compared to 2016 in 44 out of 50 states. They must have send those 10 ballots each to every state in the union.

Where's Trump's replacement for Obamacare?

Where's the Wall and the check from Mexico?

81 million people did not vote for Biden. 81 million people voted to get rid of Trump.

Yet he got more votes in every single state in the union than Hillary did and and his increase was more than Trump's compared to 2016 in 44 out of 50 states. They must have send those 10 ballots each to every state in the union.
Except for all the battleground states where he was loosing by large margins, until they kicked out all the observers, simultaneously stopped all the counting in the dead of night, loaded up the algorithms on USB drives, backed up the trucks with the fake ballots, and then ramped up the fraud machines to rig an election like they rigged Hillary Clinton's Primary.

If the MSM is reporting 38% then it is really 18%.

Joe Potatohead is a real dud.

These Moon Bats were idiots voting for the shithead and idiots for ignoring the fact he stole the election.

No wonder all the Democrats lost those elections last week.

Democrats are morons.

The hundreds of thousands of people Trump allowed to die unnecessarily think so. As do their families.

Forum List

Back