USA! Who want's to see it gone?

Onyx

Gold Member
Dec 17, 2015
I believe the United States of America should be dissolved. Anyone else not a fan of the patriotic claptrap, lying politicians, thuggish police, imperialist military, and glorified elites?

I know someone who's with you. Thankfully he's gone in January and then a TRUE AMERICAN will take office. Maybe you can both go back to the countries you came from.

Ah yes, Donald Trump is going to make America a magical kingdom filled with wonder and joy! You cultists are batshit crazy! :laugh2:

I believe the United States of America should be dissolved. Anyone else not a fan of the patriotic claptrap, lying politicians, thuggish police, imperialist military, and glorified elites?
But enough about the progressives....

If it gets your panties in such a wad, I think we need to double down on it.

That's how pathetic these nutters are. They have a mental breakdown whenever someone criticizes their beloved political empire. What a bunch of cooks!

You're nothing more than a steaming pile of cow shit... go fuck yourself.

Shhh, settle down now. Everything is going to be okay, m'kay? Just keep telling yourself that the US is a fantastic nation state, and eventually you might even believe it.

:spinner:

By all means, make it even shittier than it already is. That will make you tools all the more easier to mock.

FUCK NO!!! I want America to be the leader of the western world and that has to do with a lot more than just military.

Education
science
on down the list.

Anyone that wishes for what you do and has American citizenship is a traitor.

By all means, make it even shittier than it already is. That will make you tools all the more easier to mock.
It has only gotten shittier over the past 8 years or so. Before that, it was not the best, but much better than what the progressive is going to leave us, and even that is much, much better than any vision you would have.

We're going to find out if a place holder really is better than the outgoing loser.

The US has it's problems, but I still can't think of any where else I'd rather be.

FUCK NO!!! I want America to be the leader of the western world and that has to do with a lot more than just military.

America ≠ USA. I have a lot to criticize about dumbfuck Americans and aspects of their insufferable culture. I just wont bother doing it here.

Anyone that wishes for what you do and has American citizenship is a traitor.

I am a proud traitor. I would rather be a traitor than one of you fucking nutjobs. Seriously, the obsession you guys have with the US being great is pathetically hilarious. :laugh2:

It has only gotten shittier over the past 8 years or so. Before that, it was not the best, but much better than what the progressive is going to leave us, and even that is much, much better than any vision you would have.

We're going to find out if a place holder really is better than the outgoing loser.

I don't like progressives. The US is shit no matter who is in charge. It is shitty at its very core.

I know someone who's with you. Thankfully he's gone in January and then a TRUE AMERICAN will take office. Maybe you can both go back to the countries you came from.

Ah yes, Donald Trump is going to make America a magical kingdom filled with wonder and joy! You cultists are batshit crazy! :laugh2:
No, just better than it is now. And it is already 10 times better than the shit hole country you abandoned.

Forum List

Back