USDA targets candy, cola in new school nutrition regulations

ok, whatever you say...I guess I should ask my two sons where they came from shut the fuck up about me and leave my family alone..I gave my reasons for the job I worked the rest is only your stupid nonsense....you love it the government tells people what they should eat..have at it, you probably are too stupid to make your own decisions and to know what is good for you or not

Given the high rates of obesity, heart disease and cancer in the US, I would say that it's fairly obvious that there are a lot of people living in the US who don't have a clue about proper nutition and health. Someone needs to educate them.

I fed my kids a LOT of food they didn't like over the years. Healthy stuff like fruits and vegetables, all home cooked. It was that or nothing. They grew up to be healthy adults who eat fresh home prepared foods.

Quitting a job because the kids don't like the food is a pretty good indicator that you're not the brightest bulb on the shelf either.

well when you go work for a school you can then call me names it sounds like you make a good food Nazi for the government on little kids, well I didn't..until then I don't care what you eat or force on others to eat..

Last edited:

Forum List

Back