USMB ideology test. Which way do you lean?

Generally speaking which way do you lean?

• Total voters

Slade3200

Diamond Member
Jan 13, 2016
Keeping this one simple. Just want to gauge which direction members of this site lean.

LEFT and RIGHT need DEFINITIONS

Today, "right" means for socializing senior drugs and invading Iran without any reason, and "left" means calling everyone not black a "racist."

Indeed, what is liberal and conservative. The Dems are NOT LIBERAL and the GOP is certainly NOT CONSERVATIVE.

For the record, I dumped the GOP in 04 and went Libertarian....

You'll find more center to right. This is because unlike other political message boards thought-controlled in the name of liberal arts, this website is inclusive.

Keeping this one simple. Just want to gauge which direction members of this site lean.

Let's be clear. This survey will only tell you which way people claim they lean. I have discussed things with people who claim to be left or right, but their views often belie their claims.

I voted center, but i dont really consider myself that. I just go by what i think is right. Social dividing doesnt interest me regarding my outlook on policies.

You'll find more center to right. This is because unlike other political message boards thought-controlled in the name of liberal arts, this website is inclusive.

Lol you seriously don't know that not-very-inclusive conservative forums exist?

Let's be clear. This survey will only tell you which way people claim they lean. I have discussed things with people who claim to be left or right, but their views often belie their claims.
Like people claiming to be a liberal but want nothing more than to have govt wipe their ass?

Like people claiming to be a liberal but want nothing more than to have govt wipe their ass?
Or people claiming to be *moderate* when they believe in the state seizing and killing children instead of allowing their parents to seek multiple opinions and the newest treatment for their child?

Quite true, this is a self identification poll. I'm sure many identify with center while others see them as left or right... Reality is much more complicated than a "Left" "Right" "Center". But I just wanted to do a quick and simple test. Would be interesting to have users vote on which why they think the majority of others on this Board lean

Forum List

Back