USMB liberals screeching "Trump getting away with not releasing taxes!!" - But is it even illegal?

Little-Acorn

Gold Member
Jun 20, 2006
The liberals' latest diversion from their electoral unviability, is to scream in outrage that Donald Trump hasn't released his tax returns yet. Then they lapse into hysterical predictions of terrible crimes hidden in his taxes... with no evidence of any such crimes. Frankly there is far more evidence that Hillary violated national security laws... but the same liberals insist she is innocent.

Is there even a law saying Presidential candidates have to release their tax returns to the public at all?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/will-trump-get-away-with-not-releasing-his-tax-returns.496506/

http://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/what-is-trump-hiding-where-are-his-tax-returns.494578/

As their electoral fortunes wane, the liberals are wandering off into a world where fantasy and demented rhetoric takes the place of truth for them, on more and more issues.

One of the most entertaining spectacles of the election season, is watching these people twist themselves into sillier and sillier postures, trying to pretend that innocuous behavior is outrageously criminal while criminal behavior is nothing to worry about.

Couldn't you just have joined one of those threads already existing or is it important that we go back to square one? And I mean for those on either side of this.

He doesn't have to release them, but he will lose if he doesn't.

He's going to lose anyway but this won't help him try and win.

There is no "law" stating that a candidate MUST release his tax returns. However, should he do it? Yes. Just as Hillary should release the transcripts of her Wall Street Speeches, donations from Wall street contributors and EVERY page from her "so-called" Foundation and the Saudi contributors to such.

Will it happen? Absolutely not. But let's just concentrate on Trump and pretend that Hillary doesn't matter.

Couldn't you just have joined one of those threads already existing or is it important that we go back to square one? And I mean for those on either side of this.
HJ Sez????? "We need to know how much Trump paid "da gubermint!!! He might have shorted us on our entitlements and gubermint subsidies!!!!'

What the stupid little fuck doesn't know is that less than 10 percent of the income tax every finds it's way back into our economy.

You see, HJ doen't know that the IRS is actually Puerto Rican Trust #62 and is not even licensed to conduct business in the 50 states that make up USA.INC. They are the collection arm of the International Monetary Fund that took USA.INC into receivership when it bankrupted AGAIN in 1950. What HJ knows about when it comes to the way things really are? He is a -10 on a scale of 20 and the saddest part is that he seems damn right proud of being stupid.

HJ Sez????? "We need to know how much Trump paid "da gubermint!!! He might have shorted us on our entitlements and gubermint subsidies!!!!'

What the stupid little fuck doesn't know is that less than 10 percent of the income tax every finds it's way back into our economy.

You see, HJ doen't know that the IRS is actually Puerto Rican Trust #62 and is not even licensed to conduct business in the 50 states that make up USA.INC. They are the collection arm of the International Monetary Fund that took USA.INC into receivership when it bankrupted AGAIN in 1950. What HJ knows about when it comes to the way things really are? He is a -10 on a scale of 20 and the saddest part is that he seems damn right proud of being stupid.

Not really into your sovereign citizen bullshit conspiracies. Why don't you start a separate thread on that in the appropriate place..or not, it'll get thrown there anyway.

Not really into your sovereign citizen bullshit conspiracies. Why don't you start a separate thread on that in the appropriate place..or not, it'll get thrown there anyway.

Hey, dumb fuck.....I posted a link from Dun and Bradstreet PROVING where the IRS is incorporated at. I know more than you...infinitely more and I will cyberkick the dog piss out of you on this topic. You are in way over your head, punkinpuss.

HJ Sez????? " Go away, Dale! The things you say confuse and frighten me and it makes me look like an idiot....you're MEAN"

Hey, dumb fuck.....I posted a link from Dun and Bradstreet PROVING where the IRS is incorporated at. I know more than you...infinitely more and I will cyberkick the dog piss out of you on this topic. You are in way over your head, punkinpuss.

Way off topic. Nutball, take it somewhere else.

:)

I seem to recall a hooker in Da Nang by the name of "Happy Joy".....brought back a memory or two.....

Way off topic. Nutball, take it somewhere else.

Really? The IRS and taxes do not go hand in hand, dumb fuck?

I seem to recall a hooker in Da Nang by the name of "Happy Joy".....brought back a memory or two.....

Probably explains your early onset dementia.

In the meantime, a thread characterizing liberals as..what? Nutters or something and here comes Dale to fuck that all up.

In the meantime, a thread characterizing liberals as..what? Nutters or something and here comes Dale to fuck that all up.

No - you aren't that girl...that young lady was insane! Wait......you ever lived in Da Nang?

Not illegal. As I've posted before, Nixon started this in 1973 when he released his tax returns to prove "He was not a crook". Since then it has become somewhat of a tradition but there is nothing in the Constitution or anywhere else that dictates a Presidential candidate release his or her tax returns. I couldn't care less about Trumps, Hillary's or Obama's tax returns.

HJ, what was the last book you read? Honestly? I average one about every three or four days on top of listening to documentaries that were recorded in the 60's up today. I am a walking, talking encyclopedia of information. I am an info junkie. The more I learn, the more I want to learn . The more you learn, the easier it is to see the bigger picture and you will never see that picture until you start listening to people that just might know a little bit more than you. I did and I am better for it. It was hard as hell to throw off the programming and the conditioning this society has insisted we grab onto but I did it and I am glad that I did....you should try it.

HJ, what was the last book you read? Honestly? I average one about every three or four days on top of listening to documentaries that were recorded in the 60's up today. I am a walking, talking encyclopedia of information. I am an info junkie. The more I learn, the more I want to learn . The more you learn, the easier it is to see the bigger picture and you will never see that picture until you start listening to people that just might know a little bit more than you. I did and I am better for it. It was hard as hell to throw off the programming and the conditioning this society has insisted we grab onto but I did it and I am glad that I did....you should try it.

I dunno about old "Happy Joy" - but I just re-read "The Grapes Of Wrath" - Steinbeck and finished it this morning before Church. Funny - I see history repeating itself, and I mean in the near future.

The liberals' latest diversion from their electoral unviability, is to scream in outrage that Donald Trump hasn't released his tax returns yet. Then they lapse into hysterical predictions of terrible crimes hidden in his taxes... with no evidence of any such crimes. Frankly there is far more evidence that Hillary violated national security laws... but the same liberals insist she is innocent.

Is there even a law saying Presidential candidates have to release their tax returns to the public at all?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/will-trump-get-away-with-not-releasing-his-tax-returns.496506/

http://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/what-is-trump-hiding-where-are-his-tax-returns.494578/

As their electoral fortunes wane, the liberals are wandering off into a world where fantasy and demented rhetoric takes the place of truth for them, on more and more issues.

One of the most entertaining spectacles of the election season, is watching these people twist themselves into sillier and sillier postures, trying to pretend that innocuous behavior is outrageously criminal while criminal behavior is nothing to worry about.

"As their electoral fortunes wane????"

Question: what fucking world do you right-wingers live in? :0) Completely out of touch with reality.

And ,, there is a very good reason why Trump won't release his taxes .. HE DOESN'T WANT TO WIN. :0) Jokes on you.

Ex-Trump Insider: Donald Doesn’t Want to Be President
Ex-Trump Insider: Donald Doesn’t Want to Be President

Donald Trump is over this whole presidency thing
Donald Trump is over this whole presidency thing

Opinion: Donald Trump doesn't want to win election

Opinion: Donald Trump doesn't want to win election

Donald Trump Does Not Want to Be President
Donald Trump Does Not Want to Be President

Trump WANTS to be disqualified by for not producing his taxes .. and if that doesn't work, he's going to keep trying to lose just as he has been.

Of course, if Trump supporters had brains, they could see this for themselves. Even many republicans can now see it.

Notice how so many who demand Trump release his tax returns refuse to attach a copy of their own?

So much for transparency.....

Forum List

Back