USMB on iPad

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2010
Does anyone else have difficulties selecting text on an iPad on USMB? The only way I can select only the text I want is to switch off the Rich Text Editor. I’ve tried all the major browsers.

I have the same problem. I can only select one word at a time.

I guess the mods are clueless. Maybe it’s a question for the software vendor, XenForo.

I guess the mods are clueless. Maybe it’s a question for the software vendor, XenForo.

Hey... I'm ALMOST clueless... But I got to ask.. Is it on mobile service or localnet/wifi? Might make a diff.. Many folks on mobile have problems with control buttons and text..
No, I’m at home on WiFi.

And I only meant you were probably clueless as to why this is happening. I was not referring to you being clueless in all the other threads. :04:

I’ll look for XenForo’s support or community forum and ask them.

Hey... I'm ALMOST clueless... But I got to ask.. Is it on mobile service or localnet/wifi? Might make a diff.. Many folks on mobile have problems with control buttons and text..
No, I’m at home on WiFi.

And I only meant you were probably clueless as to why this is happening. I was not referring to you being clueless in all the other threads. :04:

I’ll look for XenForo’s support or community forum and ask them.

I can take the abuse.. LOL... LONG SHOT.. But mobile users get better forum access thru TapaTalk. And you can use on Ipad.. But I can't believe that MacOS would HAVE a problem with displaying forums. They are a lot less complicated than other net apps..

If you can't find suggestions in the Xenforo forums, come back here and I'll pass a note to USMB IT folks...

Forum List

Back