The narcissism of Joe Biden: "I'm the most qualified person in this country to be president of the United States,"

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
He's a legend in his own mind.

Seriously, does anyone else believe that it's a bit arrogant for someone to make such a claim?
He's been in DC since Nixon, so I guess he can claim 'experience', but he's decades past his sweet spot now, and I can assure him and others, that there are plenty others who are very qualified. Read the room Joe, it's time to hang it up.

1707628291110.png

Seriously, does anyone else believe that it's a bit arrogant for someone to make such a claim?
He's been in DC since Nixon, so I guess he can claim 'experience', but he's decades past his sweet spot now, and I can assure him and others, that there are plenty others who are very qualified. Read the room Joe, it's time to hang it up.

Joe is past the time that he could understand what arrogance is. Ole Joe has turned into an old senile bitter fogey.

His name was Joe,
he was a politician,
but that was 30 yrs ago,
when Joe was active on the go,
now it's senility,
but for ole Jo-Jo,
still in the clothes he used to ware,
lost his mind & all his hair,
he sits there so refined,
& drinks himself half blind,
he's lost his youth & he's a phony,
Now he's lost in time,
@ the dopaaaaaa dopacabana,
the most senile spot north of Havana,
at the dopa dopacabanaaaa,
criminal activity was always the action,
at the dopaaaaa don't fall for a dud.

Well, if it is true, the country is in a world of hurt that the best person qualified to be president has severe memory issues and is a criminal.

If he does say so him damn self, huh?

What of he nukes the wrong country?

No one is above the law.

CORRECT?

CULT, WHAT HAPPENED TO THAT BULLSHIT MANTRA?

Biden is the most qualified Democrat. Period.

Our country is being destroyed, by the Democrats. How much more do the Democrats need to do to prove they can not govern, lead, or take responsibility.

Potato went on to add:

“I’ve forgotten more about being President than … you know. The thing.”

Biden has the best words

That takes some Balls. Or Guts. Whatever

British Medical Journal

There is a medical distinction between “Guts” and “Balls”.

We've heard colleagues referring to people with “Guts”, or with “Balls”.

Do they, however, know the difference between them?

Here’s the official distinction; straight from the British Medical Journal: Volume 323; page 295.

GUTS - Is arriving home late, after a night out with the lads, being met by your wife with a broom, and having the “Guts” to ask: “Are you still cleaning, or are you flying somewhere?”

BALLS - Is coming home late after a night out with the lads, smelling of perfume and beer, lipstick on your collar, slapping your wife on the bum and having the “Balls” to say: 'You're next, Chubby.'

I trust this clears up any confusion.

Medically speaking, there is no difference in outcome; both are fatal.

To quote a former president,

"Any man who wants to be president is either an egomaniac or crazy".

We're on crazy right now, egomaniac before and probably next.

are we really comparing "arrogance levels" here,.......

maybe we need to review the definition of "arrogance?"

People always talk about Trump's ego, but Biden matches his ego. The only difference is, trump backs his ego up 9 out of 10 times.

Forum List

Back