USMB Sports Bar

FINALLY glad to see an ADULT come on here who doesnt blatantly ignore facts.:beer:

to answer your first question.No they dont have their new stadium yet.They are a year from having one though,Next year is when they will have the new stadium.

well since a STADIUM seems to be the thing that is a big deal to you,I can see why you have not been paying close attention.:abgg2q.jpg:

Damn if a STADIUM is what makes you excited about a Rams game then you might as well NEVER go see a Rams game there.:laughing0301::lmao::cuckoo:

when the Rams were on monday night footbal back in the 80's and the early 90's when the game was not corrupt as it is now,Man I ALWAYS got excited about those games ESPECIALLY if they were playing against the 49ers.Man those were some great matchups they had against Joe Montana,Jerry Rice.Eric Dickerson and Jim Everett,oh man those were the goodl old days.:thup: I NEVER missed one of those games unless i had to work or somethign REALLY important like that.

I saw one of their games last year at the LA coliseum.I had to go to LA anyways for my job and i was fortunate enough that the Rams had a home game against the seahawks that I got to watch. I saw that game and went around the entire LA coliseum and frankly,I dont get it,I did not see anything about that place to indicate to me the place was a shithole.:cuckoo:I LOVED it.o_O

I think you californians are just too picky is all.LOL

I personally would LOVE it if they ALWAYS played their games in the LA coliseum for the future years.there is so much history and tradition there. I am goping there this year when they play the 49ers.I have ALWAYS my whole life wanted to see that classic matchup of those two CALIFORNIA teams IN CALIFORNIA OF COURSE:dance:

It sounds like YOU are going to go see a couple of their games next year since a new STADIUM is your priority though and watch a couple of their games. Thats what is called a FAKE Rams fan.:rolleyes:

I myself am not the least excited at all about the new stadium the fact that it is going to be played indoors.fuck that.I am so fucking sick of seeing those owners ruin the game by playing the game indoors,that is NOT the way the game was meant to be played.:mad: that is a MAJOR reason i agree with you when you said Fuck the NFL.:thup: that and all these bullshit relocations,Rams being the exception of course that was justified.

That is WHY I am going to see the niners game.I want to see the game played OUTDOORS in the california sun the way it was MEANT to be played before they go into fucking bullshit indoors next year.:mad: when tha happens,i wont get so much excited about the Rams playing anymore on sundays even though i will STILL at least get to hear those magical words called LOS ANGLES Rams.:D

Last edited:
Have you been in a nice stadium vs. a sh** one? It makes a big difference, honestly. The Coliseum is garbage. Not worth the hassle. Angel Stadium is quite nice. It says a lot about an organization that wants to pack their fans in like sardines rather than give them a quality experience. Kudos to the Chargers in taking the hit and playing in the smaller but much nicer Galaxy stadium rather than go somewhere shitty like the Rose Bowl while their stadium is being built.

It sounds like YOU are going to go see a couple of their games next year since a new STADIUM is your priority though and watch a couple of their games. Thats what is called a FAKE Rams fan.:rolleyes:

We talking about the same team that jetted out of town in the middle of the night? I don't a give a damn about loyalty to the Rams.

Have you been in a nice stadium vs. a sh** one? It makes a big difference, honestly. The Coliseum is garbage. Not worth the hassle. Angel Stadium is quite nice. It says a lot about an organization that wants to pack their fans in like sardines rather than give them a quality experience. Kudos to the Chargers in taking the hit and playing in the smaller but much nicer Galaxy stadium rather than go somewhere shitty like the Rose Bowl while their stadium is being built.

yeah I been in a nice stadium.I live in kansas city so I have seen one of the most premeire fancy stadiums in the NFL in Arrowhead stadium.

Matter of fact before last year that was WHERE i saw my first LOS ANGELES Rams game in real life having the fortune to see arguably the greatest running back ever in Eric Dickerson back in 85.:thup::banana::dance:

I will never forget that game that was such a thrill for me to see the REAL Rams,the LOS ANGELES Rams play in real life looking at the best uniform colors in the NFL bar none,no contest. :dance: Well the classic old school Miam Dolphins aqua blue was pretty impressive as well.:D

so yeah I seen BOTH an advanced state of the art stadium and an old antique stadium in the LA coliseum. a stadium is the LAST thing that is on MY mind when I go see a football game though.:D again,unlike you i hate it that they are not going to keep playing in the coliseum after this year especially since I got to see the stadium firsthand up close but since a STADIUM is a priority for yourself,Im sure you'll go see a couple games next year though.:lmao::laughing0301: the fact it is going to be the most advanced state of the art stadium ever as it is being billed. better be since it is costing over 2 billion to be built.:D

The NFL has become a sad state of affairs when owners put stadiums ahead of history and tradiition.:mad: thats WHY i say fuck the NFL,stick to college football,you know THEY at least are not going to get up in the middle of the night and leave you.:thup: they will ALWAYS be there which is what the requirement should be for NFL teams as well but since it is not,like you said SO WELL,fuck the NFL. Fuck their relocations and fixing cheatriots games for them to win playoffs and superbowls and so many games at home all the time

give me good old collegeball any day of the year.

speaking of the chargers, since you knew nothing about the Rams new stadium,are you even aware that the chargers move to LA has backfired on them in the worst way thats possible?:laughing0301::lmao: In the fact that the chargers NOW have SIXTEEN road games all year long instead of 8 because the majority of the fans that actually DO show up,are ALWAYS from the opposing team?:lmao::laughing0301: No joke,ALL their games are like that even if it is a team that sucks and does not travel well like the tampa bay bucs or clveeland browns the fans of the opposing team STILL outnumber the charger fans there EVERYTIME:haha:. their stadium is always half empty with many empty seats everywhere:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha:

the corrupt NFL cartel NEEDS to be called the NO FAN LOYALTY league. Dean spanos was the bggest fool in the world to move them to LA.I said thats what would happen because of the fact nobody in LA gives a rats ass about the chargers even if they DO win as was proven last year and san diego fans to their credit,just as i knew and said they would,want nothing whatsoever to do with the chargers.

It did not take a genuis to know thats what would happen with the support of the chargers in LA.everyone knew they would bomb in fan support even if they DID WIN.:rolleyes:

They knew that cause the year the Raiders won the superbowl out there,the next year nobody showed up for the home opener,the stadium was half empty and they have far more Raider fans there than charger fans and yet,the RAIDERS always had half emtpty stadiums there even when they were great and won all the time like the superbowl year.:lmao::laughing0301::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Rams are the ONLY team LA has EVER embraced.LA is Rams territory.

Mexican wrestling coach;
"Julio get your head out of ..... his ass and get up !"
crazy-and-funny-sports-photos-12.jpg

I wonder how he got to be so flexible.

Last edited:
Good night for sports.

ALCS Game 6.
Just watched Michigan receiver drop the game tying TD with 2 minutes left in the game at Penn State.
BYU-Boise State looking promising.

Sweet double team by the Kings and a steal by Kopitar and then a shot on the 2-0 break to get a shorthanded goal and take a 3-0 lead at home against the Flames. Glad the Kings still have Kopitar. He was at the center of our two championships.

Okay, this may seem inappropriate given the situation with Ryan Newman, but I simply love this video.

What do Irish people think about Absinthe?

This is hilarious.

Watch the whole thing, but pay attention at 6:40. I just nearly died.

And then, there is the Irish who have a song for everything...8:50.

Finally, I think that Ciara could drink anyone under the table.

LOL

Forum List

Back