🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

USMB Ultimate Egg-Off Challange!

egg-blue-icon-21_zpsrkhwmp2y.png

Thangyew! Fifteen. ^^

Funny the post had no content but whatever, not complaining.

Not until a link to the post with the egg in it is posted, this isn't in the rules.

I could post a picture of an egg now and NOT give a link no proof I found the egg.

I have found an egg exactly like the one posted myself days ago.

egg-blue-icon-21_zpsrkhwmp2y.png

My post # 379 where I found an identical egg, but unlike those who want to cheat and not post a link to the thread and the post, I always post links to the thread and the post.

I am going to have it reaffirmed that people must post a link to the thread and the post or the eggs they just post pictures of are discounted :meow:

Last edited:

Watch out for Pogo and Lucy! They will steal your egg! :D

We are still waiting for ogo to post a link with the post number the egg he posted JUST a picture of is in.

EVERYONE has been posting links to threads and the post number.

EG: Post # 43 thread and post number with egg.

ogo and Marion are not doing that, as such the eggs they now post do not count, post a link and a post number and they will count.

I'm not going back and doing all that :tongue-44:

We are still waiting for ogo to post a link with the post number the egg he posted JUST a picture of is in.

ogo and Marion are not doing that, as such the eggs they now post do not count, post a link and a post number and they will count.

Ogo uoted the whole ost. It has an rrow ink. ou on't eed the ost umber if you ave a ink to it.

Ogo uoted the whole ost. It has an rrow ink. ou on't eed the ost umber if you ave a ink to it.

I have deleted my post in consideration of the strange form of link.

I'm not going back and doing all that :tongue-44:

Well you have to :tongue: :poke:

oh nooooooooooooooooo so much fun LOL egg off challenge!!!!!!

Just joking friends.....you know....

I am doing this for a good cause, I'm being completely unselfish and if I win I have already announced I'm giving ALL my eggs to someone else of my own choosing, I won't name who they are but I like them very much and they like me very much and I want them to choose prize number one.

I am doing this for a good cause, I'm being completely unselfish and if I win I have already announced I'm giving ALL my eggs to someone else of my own choosing, I won't name who they are but I want them to choose prize number one.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

that's what it is then

ok dear ....:)

Woo :banana:hoo!

Once again after an eggless week I have struck albumin. :rock:

This makes fourteen, which puts me only 5,827,611 behind Oosie. Plus seventeen goats, three and a half feral cats and an alpaca with diarrhea. Or whatever that crowd is in her stable.

There is no link to Gifts section and the number post ogo, just a picture of the egg.
You're a hard man, Charlie Brown.

Huh? :confused-84:
Linus told Charlie Brown that when Charlie was being bossy.

I am doing this for a good cause, I'm being completely unselfish and if I win I have already announced I'm giving ALL my eggs to someone else of my own choosing, I won't name who they are but I want them to choose prize number one.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

that's what it is then

ok dear ....:)

Yes I mentioned it the other day, my post # 388

I am doing this for a good cause, I'm being completely unselfish and if I win I have already announced I'm giving ALL my eggs to someone else of my own choosing, I won't name who they are but I like them very much and they like me very much and I want them to choose prize number one.

So I could theoretically walk away with first AND second prize..... :eusa_think:

Forum List

Back