🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

USMB Ultimate Egg-Off Challange!

Looks that way miss Chris.

Easter_Egg_with_Bow_PNG_Clip_Art_Image_zpsfbhoqcj4.png

contest-slider_zpsuawfbz5z.png

USMB is offering an Egg-Off Challenge for all members!

Hidden among posts throughout the forums are a collection of beautiful Easter Eggs! Whomever finds the most eggs wins a VALUABLE prize! (well kinda valuable).

If you find an egg - post a link on this thread.

Contest closes SUNDAY April 16th.

Prizes are (1st, 2nd, 3rd) your choice of:
Get out of Jail Free Card (good for one infraction or ban)
Pick a Mod Avatar for one week (at this point only Coyote has volunteered)
To be decided....

Eggs are hidden...and more will continue to be hidden!

This message is brought to you by the one and only Easter Kitty

084955f110a7696779f30a7bfad2dcdb.jpg

sponsored by saveliberty

I have ANOTHER egg, that's thirty seven eggs, three bunny rabbits and three chicks :thewave:

(....and a dog and two yellow things with legs :smoke:)

Free-easter-egg-clip-art-clipart-image_zpsljsicsjq.png

Post # 41363

Keep a Word Delete a Word 2.0

Woo :banana:hoo!

Once again after an eggless week I have struck albumin. :rock:

This makes fourteen, which puts me only 5,827,611 behind Oosie. Plus seventeen goats, three and a half feral cats and an alpaca with diarrhea. Or whatever that crowd is in her stable.

This makes fourteen, which puts me only 5,827,611 behind Oosie. Plus seventeen goats, three and a half feral cats and an alpaca with diarrhea. Or whatever that crowd is in her stable.

There is no link to Gifts section and the number post ogo, just a picture of the egg.

There is no link to Gifts section and the number post ogo, just a picture of the egg.
You're a hard man, Charlie Brown.

:ack-1:

I don't need no steenking number. I gotta da arrow link. :coffee:

Huh? :confused-84:

I totally missed this entire thread.

How much to buy everyone's eggs?

I can sell you a plan. Foolproof.
Wait until the day before the contest closes, then go through this thread and just report every egg you see reported.

Contest closes April 35th so plan accordingly.

No link to post, no proof of egg in post :poke:

Huh? :confused-84:

Yeah it didn't make sense auf Englisch either.

No link to post, no proof of egg in post :poke:

The link arrow is right next to "Kat said" :mad:

That'll cost you fifteen eggs. Also fifteen minutes in the penalty box and a loss of down.

Forum List

Back