USSC will bury their heads in the sand !!!

Which he'll freely admit that he got a lot of help along the way in life, as we all do.

This doesn't negate the fact that his own actions played THE major role in making it, thus why everybody doesn't make it.

Actually, the one time I hired an accountant, it was because the taxes were so complicated I really didn't understand them. (It was the first year that my side business made any signifigant amount of money, and I needed help.)

So what? If you could save a bunch of money by hiring a $300 accountant, you would...just like the guy making 200k/yr.

Well, no, he's not paying his fair share if we still have to borrow money to pay the bills.

That's kind of the point.

What? Sorry dude. The guy making 200k/yr isn't responsible for your bad decisions, lack of ambition, misfortune, bad luck, or anything else for that matter. Is he supposed to forego the luxuries he is afforded by making a good salary to accommodate your lack of success? No, he isn't. He already pays MORE into the system. He shouldn't have to pay enough to "even" it out as you seem to think. There is no possible way you went from being a Republican to being an atheist who believes in collectivism.

Except they aren't "Random"... they are natural reactions when certain chemicals are combined. First Amino acids, then proteins, then simple cells, then organisms. Now, I freely admit that we don't have the answers yet on abiogenesis after only looking for it for 100 years. but you guys have had 6000 years to find he Garden of Eden, and haven't found it yet.

First off, where did these materials that were needed originate in the first place? Secondly, it was very much random. It had to be a case of hit and miss since there were no defined mechanisms in place. These mechanisms would require intelligent design. It was actually much more less likely than I stated previously for such things to take place without direction. Nothing will ever form in nothingness, in fact, from a pure physics perspective, there is no such thing as nothingness(no space or time). There is no science that can illustrate getting something from absolutely nothing. It is completely non-scientific. Scientists ignore this conundrum because they must in order to proceed. They simply can't address this. This is where God or an intelligent being comes into play. Without the existence of a higher being, we are expected to believe that something arose from absolutely nothing, which is not provable or plausible by any scientific method. Not only did something form, but something as complex as human life and the universe formed. Truly astounding and quite non-scientific actually.

o you will be burning in Hell with Joe Biden, Obama, Hillary and most of your friends? That is a relief to know.

Sorry, man, if the only thing that is making you a good person or not is fear of burning in hell in a boring afterlife, then you are missing the point.

Are we supposed to believe that people are inherently good? That is beyond laughable.

o you will be burning in Hell with Joe Biden, Obama, Hillary and most of your friends? That is a relief to know.

Sorry, man, if the only thing that is making you a good person or not is fear of burning in hell in a boring afterlife, then you are missing the point.

Are we supposed to believe that people are inherently good? That is beyond laughable.
That says more about you than anything

That says more about you than anything

No, it says you know nothing about psychology. Kids don't inherently do the right thing. Don't be stupid.

They did not even bother to hear any arguments over the Pennsylvania fraud and gave an immediate answer with zero explanation!!
Expect the same from Texas

They’re gutless and spineless and now you can expect massive numbers of states to go rogue and disobey the constitution by illegally changing election laws

Clear the USSC is terrified to deal with the leftist backlash and reactions but this is no excuse
Looks like they'll hear the Texas case. They gave the defendants until Thursday to respond
Don’t expect much !!
They’re too “ chicken crap” to do their damn jobs because of the massive backlash
Every future election is going to be even more rigged and there is no point in ever voting again

The Supreme Court is at a crossroads. Other Republican federal judges, including some appointed by Trump, have put aside their partisan feelings. I am sure that most of them voted for Trump. They have ruled on the basis of fact not rumor or innuendo. If the Supreme Court decides to steal the election then they should be treated as ordinary thieves.

They did explain. The GOP waited too long. The law passed and the GOP said nothing. People voted as legally allowed to. No way the courts were going to throw out legal votes. This was noted even before the election.

It appears to have been 9-0.
GOP took action immediately after the election , you dolt
It takes awhile to get there and stop being a CNN drone

No they didn't. They are challenging certain laws that they could have challenged certainly after the elections. Now they are rehashing the same old legal arguments that have been tossed. As a matter of fact they are contradicting themselves. In Pennsylvania, they are trying to throw out the tired old legislature argument. On the other hand they are saying the law that creates no-excuse mail in voting should be struck down even though it was passed by the legislature and signed by the governor.

They did not even bother to hear any arguments over the Pennsylvania fraud and gave an immediate answer with zero explanation!!

They’re gutless and spineless and now you can expect massive numbers of states to go rogue and disobey the constitution by illegally changing election laws

Clear the USSC is terrified to deal with the leftist backlash and reactions but this is no excuse
Looks like they'll hear the Texas case. They gave the defendants until Thursday to respond
Don’t expect much !!
They’re too “ chicken crap” to do their damn jobs because of the massive backlash
Every future election is going to be even more rigged and there is no point in ever voting again

The Supreme Court is at a crossroads. Other Republican federal judges, including some appointed by Trump, have put aside their partisan feelings. I am sure that most of them voted for Trump. They have ruled on the basis of fact not rumor or innuendo. If the Supreme Court decides to steal the election then they should be treated as ordinary thieves.

I can assure you that if the shoe was on the other foot, the liberal justices would overturn the election. They are partisan hacks...every single one of them.

With no lower court rulings even remotely addressing fraud issues, what was it you would like them to take up?
Unless, you were thinking that because there were three Trump appointed justices, they would automatically throw the election for him?...Cause that's what he was thinking...for a few months now. Oooops!..sorry. No Plan B.
All they have to do is say it’s unconstitutional for these 4 states to make illegal election changes by bypassing the state congress !!
That’s all
Then let the state Congress decide

Texas has no standing to tell other states how to or how not to conduct their elections. The SC will show this one the door as fast as the last one.

Yes, they do have standing. The four swing states failed to follow their own laws stipulated in their own state constitutions and are being called on it.

They do not have standing The four swing states followed their laws. Judges have clearly said there is no evidence of that.

With no lower court rulings even remotely addressing fraud issues, what was it you would like them to take up?
Unless, you were thinking that because there were three Trump appointed justices, they would automatically throw the election for him?...Cause that's what he was thinking...for a few months now. Oooops!..sorry. No Plan B.
All they have to do is say it’s unconstitutional for these 4 states to make illegal election changes by bypassing the state congress !!
That’s all
Then let the state Congress decide

Texas has no standing to tell other states how to or how not to conduct their elections. The SC will show this one the door as fast as the last one.

Yes, they do have standing. The four swing states failed to follow their own laws stipulated in their own state constitutions and are being called on it.

They do not have standing The four swing states followed their laws. Judges have clearly said there is no evidence of that.

Yes, they do. Its original jurisdiction. Quit being stupid.

Are we supposed to believe that people are inherently good?
No, it says you know nothing about psychology. Kids don't inherently do the right thing. Don't be stupid.

Being "inherently good" or not...is not the same as "doing the right thing"
I can assure you that if the shoe was on the other foot, the liberal justices would overturn the election.

Not in a million years. There were some that wanted Gore to challenge the 2000 election but HE is "inherently good" (unlike yourself) and refused to

Well now at least no one can accuse the Trump SC appointees of playing partisan politics as pawn puppets in Trump's back pocket.

Once again, all the Left's claims and hysteria were all wrong.

Trump has lost nothing. He's gained everything! He's free to live out the rest of his life now free of all the headache and responsibility of dealing with endless corrupt self-serrving assholes for ungracious people like you.

For years, the government has been taking power out of the hands of the people for itself and Trump came along and sacrificed years of his life, countless headaches and millions of dollars to work hard to right the ship and put the power back in the hands of the citizenry for us where it is supposed to be!

And the idiot buffoons of the nation FOUGHT THAT, kicked him in the nuts and are HAPPY now that it has all gone back into the hands of a corrupt and ruthless big government to wield over your life!

Trump is the winner. All of us are the loser.

What? Sorry dude. The guy making 200k/yr isn't responsible for your bad decisions, lack of ambition, misfortune, bad luck, or anything else for that matter. Is he supposed to forego the luxuries he is afforded by making a good salary to accommodate your lack of success?

Isn't about me, buddy.

Its about the fact the government spends more money than it takes in, and frankly still doesn't spend enough on things like education and infrastructure. The rich need to pay their fair share.

First off, where did these materials that were needed originate in the first place?

Atoms... That's where they came from.. Most organic beings are made up mostly of oxygen, carbon, hydrogen, nitrogen, calcium, and phosphorus

This is where God or an intelligent being comes into play. Without the existence of a higher being, we are expected to believe that something arose from absolutely nothing, which is not provable or plausible by any scientific method.

Why isn't it. You guys have gone from "God Created Everything in a flash" to "God is responsible for those tiny bits we don't really understand yet." You might want to worship the "God of the Gaps", I would actually like to keep filling in the gaps.

Most people are... I mean, I can understand you have a hard time believing that, I suspect the only thing that keeps you from being an even bigger shithead than you are is a fear of a magic sky man. Even with one, you are kind of awful, seeing the world as "winners" and "losers"

What? Sorry dude. The guy making 200k/yr isn't responsible for your bad decisions, lack of ambition, misfortune, bad luck, or anything else for that matter. Is he supposed to forego the luxuries he is afforded by making a good salary to accommodate your lack of success?

Isn't about me, buddy.

Its about the fact the government spends more money than it takes in, and frankly still doesn't spend enough on things like education and infrastructure. The rich need to pay their fair share.

First off, where did these materials that were needed originate in the first place?

Atoms... That's where they came from.. Most organic beings are made up mostly of oxygen, carbon, hydrogen, nitrogen, calcium, and phosphorus

This is where God or an intelligent being comes into play. Without the existence of a higher being, we are expected to believe that something arose from absolutely nothing, which is not provable or plausible by any scientific method.

Why isn't it. You guys have gone from "God Created Everything in a flash" to "God is responsible for those tiny bits we don't really understand yet." You might want to worship the "God of the Gaps", I would actually like to keep filling in the gaps.

Most people are... I mean, I can understand you have a hard time believing that, I suspect the only thing that keeps you from being an even bigger shithead than you are is a fear of a magic sky man. Even with one, you are kind of awful, seeing the world as "winners" and "losers"

My time would be better spent arguing with a fence post.

Bury their heads in the sand? Folks don't willy-nilly file court cases without written support. The Texas motion provided the Supreme Court with 39 pages stating their case and explaining why the court should hear it. The court ruled 7-2 their written arguments was lacking and didn't merit any further consideration. All 3 of Trump's appointees voted with the majority. Trump can't accept lossing and I would classify the situation as watching the pouting of a poor little rich kid.

Forum List

Back