Utah A Complete Sham

This is what's happening everywhere folks.
It a fucking sick joke.
And people ask why there are so many millions of deeply pissed off citizens ready to throw the whole stinking rotten political sham in the garbage.
UTAH CAUCUS: First hand insider report - Incompetence, Manipulation, and Ballot Stuffing!!!

The same claims were made about Trump in Nevada.

What you conspiracy guys don't get is that if something like that happened on a scale big enough to effect the outcome, people would get caught.

Despite the stories about JFK and the Chicago mob -- most people understand you can't really rig any election above the city/county level.

It a fucking sick joke.
And people ask why there are so many millions of deeply pissed off citizens ready to throw the whole stinking rotten political sham in the garbage.
UTAH CAUCUS: First hand insider report - Incompetence, Manipulation, and Ballot Stuffing!!!

What you conspiracy guys don't get is that if something like that happened on a scale big enough to effect the outcome, people would get caught.

Despite the stories about JFK and the Chicago mob -- most people understand you can't really rig any election above the city/county level.
There were something like 2000 places like this one across the state.
Bottom line is it may have cost Trump 40 delegates.
That number could have a serious effect on Trump's final delegate count.
I know this makes you pleased but I guess you would be screaming your head off had this incompetence/corruption affected the candidate you support.

It a fucking sick joke.

Mor[m]ons appeared to be even more brainwashed and controlled than one could think...

upload_2016-3-23_10-14-12.png

The educated electorate of Utah (far superior to SC and much of the rest of the US) demonstrated that Trump is such a loser. Such a loser, folks. I don't like losers. Get him out of here.

It a fucking sick joke.

Mor[m]ons appeared to be even more brainwashed and controlled than one could think...

View attachment 68643

So it's brainwashing to buck the trend?

Kasich smokes Trump in yet another state! Would say something more about Cruz's 69% but those delegates probably won't swing for Trump later anyway..

Wow...just got done reading it....I wonder if the same thing happened at the Democratic caucus..because Sanders got HUGE numbers there as well. I expected Cruz to win but the whole thing STINKS to high heaven.

Now! Imagine living the the deep south where they use these types of voter restrictions and you see it year after year.
Does it make you think more about what really happens all over this country. Not about stuffing the ballots but restricting someones right to vote.

It a fucking sick joke.

There were something like 2000 places like this one across the state.
Bottom line is it may have cost Trump 40 delegates.
That number could have a serious effect on Trump's final delegate count.
I know this makes you pleased but I guess you would be screaming your head off had this incompetence/corruption affected the candidate you support.

Well I know quite a few Mormons and they would unanimously not go for Tiny-Hands. But they're also tending to be well educated so it's a stumper why they would vote for a Canadian for president? I'm sure it will be explained to them later.

The most significant thing of Utah is how Kasich stepped on Tiny-Hands' neck there. John can use Ted's delegates from there. I just think from now on we ought to be more honest about Ted Cruz with voters. The time is approaching where they should know..

Wow...just got done reading it....I wonder if the same thing happened at the Democratic caucus..because Sanders got HUGE numbers there as well. I expected Cruz to win but the whole thing STINKS to high heaven.

Right cause despite Donald doing better than his polling, he was was cheated. Despite the fact that Cruz was doing rallies with thousands of people and Trump could only draw a couple hundred in the most liberal part of the state, he was cheated.

It's amusing watching some of you. Either Trump was cheated or the States are I important. If Cruz gets an endorsement it's evidence that he is establishment. If Trump does it, then it's evidence of the party unifying.

Utahns went with Cruz because of Romney is the only reason why.

Kasich really is a more general candidate that most LDS would like.

Is OH a caucus state? It happens to be a rust belt state that the GOP desperately needs.

It a fucking sick joke.

The Mormons control Utah and Mitt Romney said he would vote for Cruz. That's your answer in a nutshell.
Mormons will do whatever their church leaders tell them to do and they will also pull stunts like the guy in your link described.
I lived in Utah for seven years, I've never seen anyplace any more corrupt unless you're talking Louisiana.

Forum List

Back