🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Utah launches new federalism commission

Aren't you the guy that just made a thread about how the state should deny a pastor the right to hold a church service on a beach?

So as a self-proclaim anarchist, do you only support an obtrusive government when it stops people from doing things you don't like?

• Banned
Yes I did make that thread...I am for destroying the power in DC however that happens...I am for the eventual destruction of government period...The states taking back the power the fed gov stole is a good step towards the end of any regime in DC.

Yes I did make that thread...I am for destroying the power in DC however that happens...I am for the eventual destruction of government period...The states taking back the power the fed gov stole is a good step towards the end of any regime in DC.

Well then, you do realize that not having a government means not being able to stop people from doing things you don't like, right?

• Banned
Oh yeah actually it does. :) the great thing about anarchy is if you don't like how things are run well you just go start your own tribe/village/whatever you want and get the people who agree with you to go with you.

Oh yeah actually it does. :) the great thing about anarchy is if you don't like how things are run well you just go start your own tribe/village/whatever you want and get the people who agree with you to go with you.

You can do that now. It's called a cult. There are tons of them tucked away it out of the way places.

I suspect you can't get enough followers for your own cult. That's why you are complaining all the time.

• Banned
LOL....wouldn't be a cult...actually in an AnCap nation we would have no government...we would contract with private companies/individuals for things we needed...much more peaceful than it is now...Now for National Defense I am sure every man over 17 and under 50 would be asked to join the militia or train for such in case of emergency.

Forum List

Back