Utah Lawmakers Pass Bill to Ignore Federal Laws

Your team is torpedoing the fix right now so they can use it as a campaign issue.

Don't try to pretend you really care.
The subhuman orange ape's supporters love what's happening at the border because it gives them a target- Biden & another Republican leader's ass to suck on besides Trump's - Abbott.

This Country is coming apart at the seams & this is only a preview of what is coming if that subhuman rapist gets back in. He'll finish the thing off because he's a dirtbag who hates this country.

Republicans are continuing to destroy our country in a fit of pique.

I thought you guys supported the constitution?

Plus what happened to that whole "party of law and order" thingy?

Hey, you commies set the tone with your refusal to turn illegal criminals over to federal authorities and honor ICE detention orders. Now that the script has been flipped, you're crying like little bitches. Run along hypocrite.

Your team is torpedoing the fix right now so they can use it as a campaign issue.

Don't try to pretend you really care.

There is no fix, xiden only wants a whopping 1300 additional border patrol so they can process illegal into the country faster. Our Lt. Governor said "Negotiating immigration with smuckey shumer, is like negotiating a vegan menu with Hanabel Lecter." And why do you think they are keeping this so called "fix" secret even from the rest of the senate?

Last edited:

Utah Lawmakers Pass Bill to Ignore Federal Laws​

I thought democrats did that years ago when they invented SANCTUARY CITIES which by design thumb their nose at federal laws and give sanctuary for people whom federal law and the government say can't stay here?! Where were your complaints then, CREEP?

That is pretty funny coming from a felonious democrat. Bet you live in a sanctuary city designed AROUND ignoring federal laws!

CREEPS are as CREEPS do.

The subhuman orange ape's supporters love what's happening at the border because it gives them a target- Biden & another Republican leader's ass to suck on besides Trump's - Abbott.

This Country is coming apart at the seams & this is only a preview of what is coming if that subhuman rapist gets back in. He'll finish the thing off because he's a dirtbag who hates this country.
Sambo you're full of ignorance

That would be Biden and your party.
They are the ones who have been working to flood this country with the third-world.

Republicans are NOT the ones who run to the Supreme Court to stop a state from protecting it's citizens.

Republicans are NOT the ones who run for president announcing to the third-world, that there should be an immediate "surge to the border" if they become president.

Republicans are NOT the ones who create sanctuary cities that attract illegal immigrants.

Republicans are NOT the ones who pass legislation (like California) to give free healthcare to illegal immigrants.

Republicans are NOT the ones who challenge ANY attempts to secure our borders.

Their religion has been greatly vilified. The Constitution calls for equality and for freedom of religion. I'd leave well enough alone as long as they're not killing non-Mormons who aren't killing them.

I would have to decide on a case by case basis, but the federal government went illegal around 1900 or so.
Like the Spanish American war, the National Guard, WWI, the Alien and Sedition Act, the draft, WWI, etc.
The BATF, DEA, TSA, and even FDA are totally illegal according to the Constitution.

You are delusional if you dont think that the vast majority of the country is not happy with Bidens intentionally created border crisis.
Gallup says that over 70% of Americans believe there is a problem with the border. The left likes to lie and say there is no problem because it makes the President that is having cognitive issues, look bad.

Giuliani commie.jpeg

Forum List

Back