Utah Man Indicted For Mailing Simulated Ricin To President

Maxine, Holder and Hillary probably incited him....right dems?

Lol
No, the OPs own link says his politics are unknown.

Tell me shitstain do you really believe he's on the right?

Lol sit down ya left loon
Christ, are you really such a pathetic nutjob that you can't make one comment without sounding like a freak show?

Answer the question, loon

I'm still chuckling you claim not to be a left tard...your comments betray you
I can read which illiterate contards apparently can not. What does the OPs link say? If you have difficulty reading, perhaps you can enroll in a remedial reading class at the neighborhood library.

Lol

Christ, are you really such a pathetic nutjob that you can't make one comment without sounding like a freak show?

I can read which illiterate contards apparently can not. What does the OPs link say? If you have difficulty reading, perhaps you can enroll in a remedial reading class at the neighborhood library, provided you know what that is,
Still no answer? How stain like.

Lol

I can read which illiterate contards apparently can not. What does the OPs link say? If you have difficulty reading, perhaps you can enroll in a remedial reading class at the neighborhood library, provided you knw what that is,

Answer my question or cease babbling your nonsense at me.

It's as simple as that....lefty

I can read which illiterate contards apparently can not. What does the OPs link say? If you have difficulty reading, perhaps you can enroll in a remedial reading class at the neighborhood library, provided you knw what that is,

The OPs link says his politics are unknown. Why do you want me to speculate as to his politics? I do not deny he could be leftist. He may have been left. He may have been right. He may just be a nutjob. To be honest, all I know is what I read in the OPs own link.

More attacks on Trump. The media doesn't seem to care to much about this. I wonder why? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

This seems to be a day for this.

In early October, packages identified as containing possible ricin were intercepted before they arrived at their intended recipients: President Trump, Secretary of Defense James Mattis, Chief of Naval Operation John Richardson, FBI Director Christopher Wray, CIA Director Gina Haspel, and Air Force Secretary Heather Wilson.

He’s been identified and arrested.

Utah Man Indicted for Mailing Simulated Ricin to President Trump and Others

Most likely another lib nut case.
The left created this civil war. Is it any wonder even a nut who was a lifelong Dim abandoned his own party and now despises them? That party is too crazy for even their nutcases

The OPs link says his politics are unknown. Why do you want me to speculate as to his politics? I do not deny he could be leftist. He may have been left. He may have been right. He may just be a nutjob. To be honest, all I know is what I read in the OPs own link.

He's a leftist...you know it and I know it.

A nutjob for sure though...but the vast majority of leftists are

We have shown violent attack after violent attack by democrats against Republicans......and they focus on Trump......while one nut sent fake bombs to the very democrats calling for violence against Republicans, you have entire movements on the democrats side committed to violence and hate, and actively supported by the democrat party.....antifa, black lives matter.....violent, racist organizations that have attacked and in some cases murdered........6 Dallas police officers actually murdered by a democrat, black lives matter supporter, other police murdered by individual democrat party supporters......then of course, the quickly forgotten real bullets, not fake bombs, used to attack the Republican baseball team, the attacks on GOP political headquarters, fire bombing one and throwing boulders through the window of another............the conservative speakers kept from speaking on college campuses...Trump supporters attacked by groups of antifa, shot, and beaten......

the list is endless...

He's a leftist...you know it and I know it.

A nutjob for sure though...but the vast majority of leftists are
Yes, more likely than not leftist politics no doubt. I have news for you, the inmates have taken over asylum in our politics and I don't care what side of the aisle you are sitting on.

Last edited:
Dude looks very proud of himself.

william-clyde-allen-620x440.jpg

Wonder how he found out about it if the media didn't cover it?

The Internet.

You Stalinists cannot completely control what people see or hear anymore. That's why you wanted "Net Neutrality," so you could quash information like this from getting out.

So Comrade Nazi, WHY was this not national news on CNN and MSNPC?

Why isn't Wolf Blitzed droning and slurring about how that hate from Hillary Clinton, Mad Max, and Tim Kaine is to blame for this?

The internet?

More attacks on Trump. The media doesn't seem to care to much about this. I wonder why? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

In early October, packages identified as containing possible ricin were intercepted before they arrived at their intended recipients: President Trump, Secretary of Defense James Mattis, Chief of Naval Operation John Richardson, FBI Director Christopher Wray, CIA Director Gina Haspel, and Air Force Secretary Heather Wilson.

There are a lot of nut cases out there. Seems to be a bipartisan phenomenum. However...why do you say the media didn't cover it? It was covered weeks ago.

Secret Service intercepts suspicious mail addressed to Trump

Utah Man Arrested on Suspicion of Mailing Threatening Letters to White House, Pentagon

Secret Service investigating suspicious letter addressed to Trump

etc

There are a lot of nut cases out there. Seems to be a bipartisan phenomenum. However...why do you say the media didn't cover it? It was covered weeks ago.

Utah Man Arrested on Suspicion of Mailing Threatening Letters to White House, Pentagon

etc
I didn't say the media didn't cover it, I stated in the OP "The media doesn't seem to care to much about this".

The link in the OP doesn't mention political association, but neither does it say "his politics are unknown"

You Stalinists know just as well as we Americans do that he was a Communist, just like you.

etc

So then, CNN, MSNPC, The NY Tampon, Amazon.Compost, and Useless Rag Today didn't manage to carry it?

Commies spiking stories that don't fit the Bolshevik revolution goals.

Forum List

Back