Utah May Face Toxic Dust Cloud

odanny

Diamond Member
May 7, 2017
Midwest - Trumplandia
Look at what happened to Lake Aral for more information on where the Great Salt Lake is headed.

Of course, further south, the problems are no less severe.

It may, or may not. But....the sky is falling is front and center.
The Great Salt lake has gone though cycles of droughts and
rain for a very long time. We'll just have to wait and see.
It's never retreated like this before. They either need to quit diverting snowpack or build a pipeline to the Pacific, cause the mega drought is gonna turn it into a desert.

It's never retreated like this before. They either need to quit diverting snowpack or build a pipeline to the Pacific, cause the mega drought is gonna turn it into a desert.
What’s your source of information for your claim? Link? Or are you just making it up?

Look at what happened to Lake Aral for more information on where the Great Salt Lake is headed.

Russia can deal with theirs. They did it.
As for Great Salt Lake, I'll avoid eating the arsenic snow, though I sometime do unplanned cartwheels and yard sales in it, as skiing is great in Utah and I can be pretty damned mediocre on the slopes.

Reading your link, I didn't find where it stated, "It's never retreated like this before".
So, for now....Alex, I'll take The Sky Is Falling for 200.

Reading your link, I didn't find where it stated, "It's never retreated like this before".
So, for now....Alex, I'll take The Sky Is Falling for 200.
It might not be in the link, but it is true, and you'll have to do some Googling to find out.

Try it, you might learn something.

You’re a linear thinker in a cyclical universe.

I’m sure the people living in the desert southwest are just as surprised by drought as EV owners are at being stranded on the side of the road.

Forum List

Back