Utterly Remarkable Interview with Candidate RFK Jr. - While China is Building Bridges and Hospitals We are Funding Neocon Wars

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
I am trying to help myself but despite it I am feeling hope again. Bobby is the real Camelot. It is back. Whatever your political persuasion you must watch this interview with a true son of America whose family sacrifice has been in blood.

I am trying to help myself but despite it I am feeling hope again. Bobby is the real Camelot. It is back. Whatever your political persuasion you must watch this interview with a true son of America whose family sacrifice has been in blood.

Not sure how far he will get but if he can wake up enough of presently braindead democrat primary voters it will be worth something at least.

He’s right on a lot of issues, but really right on this one.

I don't agree with him on the cause of the border crisis totally. He makes good points on the subject he is someone I could vote for. I am looking at him and studying what is going on with the Republicans before I decide who to support. I do believe RFKjr is a sincere dedicated fellow I wish him well.

The most right wing of media is suddenly promoting the hell out of a Democratic Party candidate why? Has RFK, Jr managed to tighten that loose screw in his head yet at all, or does he really think that horrifically cracked voice of his can deliver speeches akin to his father's or uncle's? Has anyone bothered to inform him that the pandemic has now officially been declared over in most of the world, so that by the time the election rolls around, being an antivaxxer will most likely just seem boring and passé? Or that he's running against an incumbent President running for reelection in the same party? How about that sword of Camelot requiring such tremendous effort to remove that he's apt to blow at least two more gaskets in his brain trying?

He's better than the incompetence and lunacy that currently resides in the white house.

Not incompetent at all. Very efficiently destroying the country for China to be ascendent. China made the covid virus with Fauci's help, unleashed it on the US, then poisoned half the population with the vaxes. Our dollar and economy will soon collapse from debt run up during covid, China will invade Taiwan and we won't be able to do a thing about it.

Senior Chinese Communist Party intellectual, Fudan University economics Professor Ping Chen:

“In 2020, China won the trade war, science & technology war, and especially the biological war….After this trade war and biological warfare, the US was beaten back to its original shape.”

Below: Prof. Ping Chen, China “won…the biological war.” (view in Bitchute)
(Full transcript)

Last edited:
The Dems, the media, and the Zionist 911 W "Biden Republicans" turn a blind eye, but day after day Americans watch the MFV kill off neighbors, co-workers, classmates, and that is going to keep pushing RFKjr up up up in the polls.

Forum List

Back