VA strikes down gay marriage ban

How are anyone's civil and religious liberties prevented by marriage equality?

Marriage equality necessitates legalizing incestuous marriage and polygamy. If you don't agree, you don't believe in marriage equality. are you a bigot?

Congrats to virginia if that's what the people there want, though I doubt it since a court overruled the will of the people.

those relationships are currently against the law. homosexual relationships are not. and since marriage is a contract with the state and each other, the relationship must be legal in order for the contract to be valid.

Marriage equality necessitates legalizing incestuous marriage and polygamy. If you don't agree, you don't believe in marriage equality. are you a bigot?

Congrats to virginia if that's what the people there want, though I doubt it since a court overruled the will of the people.
Who gives a shit. Go worry about yourself moron.

No, it doesn't, and, yes, I do believe in marriage equality. Your fallacy is obvious.

Once again, Steve, tell us your civil and religious liberties prevented by marriage equality?[/q
How can you claim you believe in marriage equality when you support denying consenting adults the right to marry?

Forum List

Back