🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Vaccine breakthrough vs vaccine escaping

EvMetro

Platinum Member
Mar 10, 2017
Anybody have a good way to describe the difference between vaccine breakthrough and vaccine escaping?

Vaccines are not a force field like the sci Fi movies have...

They are a form of protection against severe disease.

These vaccines work to get you to produce certain antibodies...but some variants of the virus are immune to the antibodies the vaccines produce. (Lambda and Mu)

Vaccines are not a force field like the sci Fi movies have...

These vaccines work to get you to produce certain antibodies...but some variants of the virus are immune to the antibodies the vaccines produce. (Lambda and Mu)
Can you explain the difference between vaccine breakthrough and vaccine escaping?

That's the new definition to suit the current narrative.....lol

Used to be they would offer Immunity. A Vaccine soo great that you have to change the definition on a Vaccine.

That's the new definition to suit the current narrative.....lol

Used to be they would offer Immunity. A Vaccine soo great that you have to change the definition on a Vaccine.

No...
Providing immunity was suggested but never proven...
Vaccines providing immunity is a two year study at a minimum...and we have only had the vaccines for one year. And considering the booster requirements, its probably not going to happen for a while yet.

The vaccine results suggest immunity...but that's all. Protection against severe disease has been the goal for the initial vaccines.... vaccines that provide immunity are likely coming but it's going to be a while and may not be feasible for the vast majority of people.

They have vaccines that provide immunity against influenza...but they aren't feasible to use. So likely we will have another endemic virus....

No...
Vaccines providing immunity is a two year study at a minimum...and we have only had the vaccines for one year. And considering the booster requirements, its probably not going to happen for a while yet.

The vaccine results suggest immunity...but that's all. Protection against severe disease has been the goal for the initial vaccines.... vaccines that provide immunity are likely coming but it's going to be a while and may not be feasible for the vast majority of people.

They have vaccines that provide immunity against influenza...but they aren't feasible to use. So likely we will have another endemic virus....
Yawn. mRNA don't provide lasting immunity. And they changed the definition during the plannedemic to PROTECTION. Utter BS. So the next time you are doing your gal. Put on the rubber and SAY.........I'M VACCINATING MY WANKER BABY.

No...

So you don't actually know the difference between vaccine breakthrough and vaccine escaping?

So you don't actually know the difference between vaccine breakthrough and vaccine escaping?
Im sure that you have your own interpretation of those terms that has nothing to do with what Research Science uses those terms for... otherwise you probably wouldn't be asking.

And my opinion comes from having personal relationships with epidemiologist and virologists and biological chemists.

But continue on with your political agenda...

A vaccine can't escape, only a virus can escape. No doubt, a class of viruses that do both are the ones collecting, residing, and re-transmitting on the unvaxxed surfaces of the vaxxed and the unvaxxed. Two types of virus reside here for however long: those that have confronted the host immune system, and those that have not. Do these two types recombine or mutate?

A vaccine can't escape, only a virus can escape. No doubt, a class of viruses that do both are the ones collecting, residing, and re-transmitting on the unvaxxed surfaces of the vaxxed and the unvaxxed. Two types of virus reside here for however long: those that have confronted the host immune system, and those that have not. Do these two types recombine or mutate?
As I research via my search engine, I find information about "vaccine escaping mutations," and sometimes I come across information about breakthrough cases. The vaccine escaping term seems to come up when I try to research the meaning, significance, and implications of N969K.

Forum List

Back