Vaccine funding drive hits $8bn target, US fails to contribute

World leaders and organisations have pledged $8bn to research, manufacture and distribute a possible vaccine and treatments for COVID-19, but the United States has refused to contribute to the global effort.

Organisers included the European Union and non-EU countries the United Kingdom, Norway and Saudi Arabia.

Sad that trumps USA wants to sit this out. Still there arent many cases in the States so maybe its no big deal..
We're just waiting for you Limeys to come to our rescue and bail us out like we have been paying for nearly all of the UN, NATO, stategic military defense and a hundred other things for like FOREVER, not to mention bailing your asses out of WWII and saving you from the Germans.

Why do ONLY Americans keep rambling on about this crap? Also you forget it was the Russians who actually bailed out both Britain and America in the Second War without the Communist POS you both got into bed with you would not have won the battle....the war of course is yet to be won because we are still at war with Neo-Communism. If you are Anti-Germanic, then please feel free to put me on Ignore, I am not the only one at this forum who does not want to read more hate against our peoples.

When was the last time you won a war on your own? Korea? No. War never ended just ceasefire. Vietnam? :abgg2q.jpg: But but but WHAT about Afghanistan? Oh that's right you have been in your Quagmire in that Middle East SHIT HOLE for nearly 20 years :abgg2q.jpg: So NO WONDER you all keep rambling on about something that ENDED nearly 75 years ago that the Communist Soviet Union bailed YOUR ASSES out of AND the British asses....and this is me commenting this and I FUCKING HATE Communists but I will at LEAST be HISTORICALLY ACCURATE and give them the credit for bailing your asses out.

Also you forget it was the Russians who actually bailed out both Britain and America in the Second War without the Communist POS you both got into bed with you would not have won the battle...

The Russians bailed us out after Stalin's ally, Hitler, invaded Russia? Hilarious!!!

Josef Stalin and the Communists THEN from 1941 became Britain and America's BEST BEST friend and thanks to this Unholy Alliance the ENTIRE Eastern section of this Continent lived under the Communist DEVILS for MORE than 40 years. The filthy Communist Sympathiser FDR knew ALL about the Communist Gulags and he knew ALL about The Holomodor and did ZERO. Total fucking HYPOCRITE Burn In Hell and ditto for the Warmonger Winston Churchill hoping he's Burning in Hell, the fat alcoholic POS had enough Brandy soaked in his skin and internal organs he would have lit up in Hell like a Christmas Tree:

View attachment 332431

They refer to Churchill, Roosevelt and Stalin as The Big Three:

View attachment 332432

Do you EVEN get this told in the idiotic American educational system OR is it Censured so instead you can TAUGHT to HATE Germans:

View attachment 332434

Then when the filthy Communist Sympathiser FDR died and was returned to Hell, it became Churchill, Truman and Stalin, Truman seems to LOVE the Butcher of 20 MILLIONS of his OWN peoples Josef Stalin:

View attachment 332439

View attachment 332438
All that proves is that THE ENEMY OF YOUR ENEMY IS YOUR FRIEND. Both England, USA and USSR all had a common enemy: Germany. And together they defeated them.

We were essentially fighting to END Communism and we would have ended Communism if we had not been prevented from doing so and THEN this Generation now would NOT again have to go on about all these filthy Neo-Communist organisations who are DEVOTED to ruining Western nations, The Traitors Within. The ONLY group who WON ANYTHING out of the Second War were the Communists on various different levels EVERYONE else basically lost and that INCLUDES Britain and America eg. right now look how The Traitors Within aka Neo-Communists are and have been for DECADES ACTIVELY attempting to DESTROY America from WITHIN, look what is happening across America right NOW with all these Neo-Communist aka Democrat Governors doing EVERYTHING they can to DESTROY the American Economy etc

World leaders and organisations have pledged $8bn to research, manufacture and distribute a possible vaccine and treatments for COVID-19, but the United States has refused to contribute to the global effort.

Organisers included the European Union and non-EU countries the United Kingdom, Norway and Saudi Arabia.

Sad that trumps USA wants to sit this out. Still there arent many cases in the States so maybe its no big deal..
We're just waiting for you Limeys to come to our rescue and bail us out like we have been paying for nearly all of the UN, NATO, stategic military defense and a hundred other things for like FOREVER, not to mention bailing your asses out of WWII and saving you from the Germans.

Why do ONLY Americans keep rambling on about this crap? Also you forget it was the Russians who actually bailed out both Britain and America in the Second War without the Communist POS you both got into bed with you would not have won the battle....the war of course is yet to be won because we are still at war with Neo-Communism. If you are Anti-Germanic, then please feel free to put me on Ignore, I am not the only one at this forum who does not want to read more hate against our peoples.

When was the last time you won a war on your own? Korea? No. War never ended just ceasefire. Vietnam? :abgg2q.jpg: But but but WHAT about Afghanistan? Oh that's right you have been in your Quagmire in that Middle East SHIT HOLE for nearly 20 years :abgg2q.jpg: So NO WONDER you all keep rambling on about something that ENDED nearly 75 years ago that the Communist Soviet Union bailed YOUR ASSES out of AND the British asses....and this is me commenting this and I FUCKING HATE Communists but I will at LEAST be HISTORICALLY ACCURATE and give them the credit for bailing your asses out.

Also you forget it was the Russians who actually bailed out both Britain and America in the Second War without the Communist POS you both got into bed with you would not have won the battle...

The Russians bailed us out after Stalin's ally, Hitler, invaded Russia? Hilarious!!!

Josef Stalin and the Communists THEN from 1941 became Britain and America's BEST BEST friend and thanks to this Unholy Alliance the ENTIRE Eastern section of this Continent lived under the Communist DEVILS for MORE than 40 years. The filthy Communist Sympathiser FDR knew ALL about the Communist Gulags and he knew ALL about The Holomodor and did ZERO. Total fucking HYPOCRITE Burn In Hell and ditto for the Warmonger Winston Churchill hoping he's Burning in Hell, the fat alcoholic POS had enough Brandy soaked in his skin and internal organs he would have lit up in Hell like a Christmas Tree:

View attachment 332431

They refer to Churchill, Roosevelt and Stalin as The Big Three:

View attachment 332432

Do you EVEN get this told in the idiotic American educational system OR is it Censured so instead you can TAUGHT to HATE Germans:

View attachment 332434

Then when the filthy Communist Sympathiser FDR died and was returned to Hell, it became Churchill, Truman and Stalin, Truman seems to LOVE the Butcher of 20 MILLIONS of his OWN peoples Josef Stalin:

View attachment 332439

View attachment 332438
All that proves is that THE ENEMY OF YOUR ENEMY IS YOUR FRIEND. Both England, USA and USSR all had a common enemy: Germany. And together they defeated them.

The BIGGEST ENEMY was Communism and unfortunately America had as President FDR the Communist Sympathiser. It would have been very good for America and us IF Charles Lindbergh the GREAT American aviation Hero would have challenged FDR and been elected, I have read some of his "America First" documents and he LOVED America and he did NOT hate Germanic peoples but he DID HATE Communism. Charles Lindbergh not only Non-Interventionist but also he was AGAINST America sending ANY aid to Britain and now in hindsight we can see this was the correct policy. This would have resulted in NO Second War and the stupid Japanese would NOT have bombed Pearl Harbour and the ENTIRE thing would have been resulted in some type of Summit that would have avoided a Second War, we could have ended the thing in mid-1941. With this we could then have worked TOGETHER to FIGHT to DEFEAT Communism and with this ended what has become International Communism and ALSO The UN a Neo-Marxist organisation from day one would NEVER have been created.

The US continues to deliberately reduce its international influence and leadership.
Many will be happy about that.

Yes but with that it leaves a vaccuum and who will enter that vaccuum? China and when that occur many will NOT be happy about that.

The US is the major contributor to NATO, The UN, G7, we are the first in with troops to help with natural disasters, we send more money to other nations than any country in Europe. Big Pharma has tossed billions along with the US government into finding a vaccine.

Spare me your self-righteous BS, what makes you think the US isn't also look for vaccines?

The US is the major contributor to NATO, The UN, G7, we are the first in with troops to help with natural disasters, we send more money to other nations than any country in Europe. Big Pharma has tossed billions along with the US government into finding a vaccine.

Spare me your self-righteous BS, what makes you think the US isn't also look for vaccines?
All that expenditure has bought the position of leading international policies in directions that suit the US.

Take it out of the funds you moochers promised to NATO for the last several decades.

No COLLAPSE NATO COMPLETELY and give ALL the NATO moneys to the fund to develop the vaccine and keep it ALL independent of sinister organisations like The UN, WHO and The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation. Also withdraw ALL Western troops from the Middle East Shit Hole and USE the moneys saved to also put into the same fund to develop the vaccine. Also STOP ALL Welfare payments to ALL Immigrants in Western nations INCLUDING Legal Immigrants and then put that moneys also into the fund to develop the vaccine.
You must think Austria's 'contribution' to NATO is not actually its own defence spending.

Sad.

Actually, there are Americans working on their own COVID vaccine which will be more tremendous than anything that Europe might come up with.
I have to say that this is the most USMB post I have ever read.
Its hilarious as satire but, if you are serious, its on another planet.
Thank you so much.

How’s that HIV vaccine coming after 50 years of research and $500B?

Actually, there are Americans working on their own COVID vaccine which will be more tremendous than anything that Europe might come up with.
I have to say that this is the most USMB post I have ever read.
Its hilarious as satire but, if you are serious, its on another planet.
Thank you so much.
Europeans, first and best on every except for figuring out a way to get themselves out of the financial shitcan w/o major help from the U.S.

Forum List

Back