Vaccine funding drive hits $8bn target, US fails to contribute

World leaders and organisations have pledged $8bn to research, manufacture and distribute a possible vaccine and treatments for COVID-19, but the United States has refused to contribute to the global effort.

Organisers included the European Union and non-EU countries the United Kingdom, Norway and Saudi Arabia.

Sad that trumps USA wants to sit this out. Still there arent many cases in the States so maybe its no big deal..

Actually, there are Americans working on their own COVID vaccine which will be more tremendous than anything that Europe might come up with.
Many people are saying that...

World leaders and organisations have pledged $8bn to research, manufacture and distribute a possible vaccine and treatments for COVID-19, but the United States has refused to contribute to the global effort.

Organisers included the European Union and non-EU countries the United Kingdom, Norway and Saudi Arabia.

Sad that trumps USA wants to sit this out. Still there arent many cases in the States so maybe its no big deal..

What do you mean, you dumb ass......we keep Europe and Asia safe, we are first on the ground for natural disasters.....we fund WHO and then you asshats let China Control it........we pay for NATO, we pay for the U.N.

You asshats finally paying up? About fucking time.....

And when we find out that this money was wasted, stolen and lost.....remember we laughed at you first....
Why on eart should we buy bombs at the same crazy level that you do. Your country is in thrall to the bomb makers, why should we match that ? Shove it up your arse ya whiny piece of shit.

So, drop out of NATO, so you don't have to be associated with US.

Except none of you do that. Instead, NATO is bigger than every...

Odd that.

There is NO reason for NATO to even exist anymore.

There could have been. But unthinking expansion has made NATO more of a danger then a deterrent.

We still have not had a real re-examination of our strategic ideas or goals, since the end of the cold war.

Exactly I agree and also I agree that NATO to be considered more of a danger than anything else.

I've talked to a number of people, regarding the fact that we are treaty bound to fight WWIII, over freaking ESTONIA, and when I push enough, in their minds, it is a bluff that they assume will never be called.

THese people support promises made, not because they think there is something worth fighting for, but because they are assuming that their bluff will never be called.

It is the WORST sort of commitment.

1588713916797.png

Does the letters FO mean anything to you or the world leaders and organizations?

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

We're just waiting for you Limeys to come to our rescue and bail us out like we have been paying for nearly all of the UN, NATO, stategic military defense and a hundred other things for like FOREVER, not to mention bailing your asses out of WWII and saving you from the Germans.

Why do ONLY Americans keep rambling on about this crap? Also you forget it was the Russians who actually bailed out both Britain and America in the Second War without the Communist POS you both got into bed with you would not have won the battle....the war of course is yet to be won because we are still at war with Neo-Communism. If you are Anti-Germanic, then please feel free to put me on Ignore, I am not the only one at this forum who does not want to read more hate against our peoples.

When was the last time you won a war on your own? Korea? No. War never ended just ceasefire. Vietnam? :abgg2q.jpg: But but but WHAT about Afghanistan? Oh that's right you have been in your Quagmire in that Middle East SHIT HOLE for nearly 20 years :abgg2q.jpg: So NO WONDER you all keep rambling on about something that ENDED nearly 75 years ago that the Communist Soviet Union bailed YOUR ASSES out of AND the British asses....and this is me commenting this and I FUCKING HATE Communists but I will at LEAST be HISTORICALLY ACCURATE and give them the credit for bailing your asses out.
First of all, I'm German descent. Second of all, the Soviets did not bail the USA out of WWII because we were not under attack! We were in there fighting Germany. We could just pull up and leave at any time. It was the Germans who also picked a fight with the USSR and dragged them into it biting off more than they could chew. But what I was actually referring to was our help in developing advanced radar technology which was the main thing that bought England time and helped fool the Germans in stopping their taking Great Britain.

The US continues to deliberately reduce its international influence and leadership.
Many will be happy about that.

Isn't the 3.7 million that Obama gave to the chinks to develop this enough

What do you mean, you dumb ass......we keep Europe and Asia safe, we are first on the ground for natural disasters.....we fund WHO and then you asshats let China Control it........we pay for NATO, we pay for the U.N.

And when we find out that this money was wasted, stolen and lost.....remember we laughed at you first....

Again...sorry for the gay assed heart eye emoji but we have no other option for a really good post.
Signed: No Homo.

Fer Fukes sake bring back the winner emoji!!!!!

We're just waiting for you Limeys to come to our rescue and bail us out like we have been paying for nearly all of the UN, NATO, stategic military defense and a hundred other things for like FOREVER, not to mention bailing your asses out of WWII and saving you from the Germans.

Why do ONLY Americans keep rambling on about this crap? Also you forget it was the Russians who actually bailed out both Britain and America in the Second War without the Communist POS you both got into bed with you would not have won the battle....the war of course is yet to be won because we are still at war with Neo-Communism. If you are Anti-Germanic, then please feel free to put me on Ignore, I am not the only one at this forum who does not want to read more hate against our peoples.

When was the last time you won a war on your own? Korea? No. War never ended just ceasefire. Vietnam? :abgg2q.jpg: But but but WHAT about Afghanistan? Oh that's right you have been in your Quagmire in that Middle East SHIT HOLE for nearly 20 years :abgg2q.jpg: So NO WONDER you all keep rambling on about something that ENDED nearly 75 years ago that the Communist Soviet Union bailed YOUR ASSES out of AND the British asses....and this is me commenting this and I FUCKING HATE Communists but I will at LEAST be HISTORICALLY ACCURATE and give them the credit for bailing your asses out.
First of all, I'm German descent. Second of all, the Soviets did not bail the USA out of WWII because we were not under attack! We were in there fighting Germany. We could just pull up and leave at any time. It was the Germans who also picked a fight with the USSR and dragged them into it biting off more than they could chew. But what I was actually referring to was our help in developing advanced radar technology which was the main thing that bought England time and helped fool the Germans in stopping their taking Great Britain.

There now in modern thinking was no reason to have a Second War. It achieve what? ZERO. This because 70 years later the plan to flood ONLY Western nations this INCLUDE America with unlimited amounts of Third World Shit Holers. ALL those who are in their grave who died on ALL sides in the Second War die for ZERO. They die so that 70 years later the Western nations can be attempt to be DESTROYED by flooding with unlimited amounts of Islamists and others who are hostile to Western way of living etc

You think those dead soldiers on ALL sides IF they could return to life AGAIN and see what is being attempted to be done to Western nations they would be happy or depressed? Those young American soldiers dead in their graves who went from Chicago, Los Angeles, Detroit, New York City etc their citys in 1941 on moving images look BEAUTIFUL CLEAN and now look at Chicago, Los Angeles, Detroit, New York City etc now they look like chaos and Third World Shit Holes with all types of Mooselimbs and Central American Gang Members and Imported Africans and THAT is what they died for?

Another example look of pictures of London in the early to mid-1950s and then look at pictures of London now. In the early to mid-1950s the pictures will show majority ENGLISH in their OWN land in the land of their Ancestors who build the United Kingdom and look at picture of London now majority of Muslim and African and MINORITY English in their OWN land and would those young British soldiers in their graves if they could return to life and see how London has gone down would t hey be happy or depressed? The British soldiers were TOLD they were FIGHTING to PRESERVE the British way of life and to other things also to keep The British Empire and WHAT occur?Yes, they LOST the British way of life and they LOST the British Empire and now in London if they stand on a London street and read comments from that Warmonger Winston Churchill they are called RACIST and the Politically Correct Police threaten them BUT the CONQUEROR of the FORMER home of the British this is ISLAM they can stand on the SAME street SCREAMING Death To Britain, Behead those who criticise Mohammed etc and the Politically Correct Police leave them alone because THAT is okay. And so in modern thinking IF ALL those dead young soldiers dead in the Second War could have been showed images from the future, showed images from eg. 2015 or 2020 on WHAT their nations and their citys would LOOK like in 2015 or 2020 do you THINK they would have approved on having a Second War with other First World nations? NO they would NOT.

Last edited:

WHY does America fund sinister organisations like The UN, WHO, most of the NGOs and most of the organisations who want to flood Western nations with Third World Shit Holers? Why are you always funding evil organisations who's obsession is with destroying The West? Who's SIDE are you ACTUALLY ON in the final analysis?

WHY do you fund WHO? WHY do you STILL give funds to The UN? I thought The Donald wanted to STOP all of that....oh wait, hold on, I forgot :rolleyes-41:

Surely this is a rhetorical question.

Also you forget it was the Russians who actually bailed out both Britain and America in the Second War without the Communist POS you both got into bed with you would not have won the battle...

The Russians bailed us out after Stalin's ally, Hitler, invaded Russia? Hilarious!!!

Also you forget it was the Russians who actually bailed out both Britain and America in the Second War without the Communist POS you both got into bed with you would not have won the battle...

The Russians bailed us out after Stalin's ally, Hitler, invaded Russia? Hilarious!!!

You now deny that America and Britain from 1941 were NOT fighting with and supporting Stalin and the Communists? I refuse to get into a discussion with peoples who display this ignorance.

You now deny that America and Britain from 1941 were NOT fighting with and supporting Stalin and the Communists? I refuse to get into a discussion with peoples who display this ignorance.

You now deny that America and Britain from 1941 were NOT fighting with and supporting Stalin and the Communists?

I agree, we bailed the Russians.

Josef Stalin and the Communists THEN from 1941 became Britain and America's BEST BEST friend and thanks to this Unholy Alliance the ENTIRE Eastern section of this Continent lived under the Communist DEVILS for MORE than 40 years. The filthy Communist Sympathiser FDR knew ALL about the Communist Gulags and he knew ALL about The Holomodor and did ZERO. Total fucking HYPOCRITE Burn In Hell and ditto for the Warmonger Winston Churchill hoping he's Burning in Hell, the fat alcoholic POS had enough Brandy soaked in his skin and internal organs he would have lit up in Hell like a Christmas Tree:

1588716050135.png

They refer to Churchill, Roosevelt and Stalin as The Big Three:

1588716086189.png

Do you EVEN get this told in the idiotic American educational system OR is it Censured so instead you can TAUGHT to HATE Germans:

1588716162720.png

Then when the filthy Communist Sympathiser FDR died and was returned to Hell, it became Churchill, Truman and Stalin, Truman seems to LOVE the Butcher of 20 MILLIONS of his OWN peoples Josef Stalin:

1588716360080.png

1588716326433.png

Josef Stalin and the Communists THEN from 1941 became Britain and America's BEST BEST friend and thanks to this Unholy Alliance the ENTIRE Eastern section of this Continent lived under the Communist DEVILS for MORE than 40 years. The filthy Communist Sympathiser FDR knew ALL about the Communist Gulags and he knew ALL about The Holomodor and did ZERO. Total fucking HYPOCRITE Burn In Hell and ditto for the Warmonger Winston Churchill hoping he's Burning in Hell, the fat alcoholic POS had enough Brandy soaked in his skin and internal organs he would have lit up in Hell like a Christmas Tree:

View attachment 332431

View attachment 332432

Do you EVEN get this told in the idiotic American educational system OR is it Censured so instead you can TAUGHT to HATE Germans:

View attachment 332434

Then when the filthy Communist Sympathiser FDR died and was returned to Hell, it became Churchill, Truman and Stalin, Truman seems to LOVE the Butcher of 20 MILLIONS of his OWN peoples Josef Stalin:

View attachment 332439

View attachment 332438
All that proves is that THE ENEMY OF YOUR ENEMY IS YOUR FRIEND. Both England, USA and USSR all had a common enemy: Germany. And together they defeated them.

WHY does America fund sinister organisations like The UN, WHO, most of the NGOs and most of the organisations who want to flood Western nations with Third World Shit Holers? Why are you always funding evil organisations who's obsession is with destroying The West? Who's SIDE are you ACTUALLY ON in the final analysis?

WHY do you fund WHO? WHY do you STILL give funds to The UN? I thought The Donald wanted to STOP all of that....oh wait, hold on, I forgot :rolleyes-41:

Depends, I mean WHY does America fund WHO and The UN for example, especially The UN who are and have been from day one a Neo-Marxist Organisation, you realise that IF America stopped giving ANY money to The UN then The UN would collapse, we WANT it to collapse and so why does America still give it moneys to keep it going?

View attachment 332431

View attachment 332432

View attachment 332434

View attachment 332439

View attachment 332438
All that proves is that THE ENEMY OF YOUR ENEMY IS YOUR FRIEND. Both England, USA and USSR all had a common enemy: Germany. And together they defeated them.

Defeated though for WHAT exactly, read my below post # 28

Depends, I mean WHY does America fund WHO and The UN for example, especially The UN who are and have been from day one a Neo-Marxist Organisation, you realise that IF America stopped giving ANY money to The UN then The UN would collapse, we WANT it to collapse and so why does America still give it moneys to keep it going?

Come on Lucy,you already know the answer.
Who has been leading the U.S. for the last 40 years?

Come on Lucy,you already know the answer.
Who has been leading the U.S. for the last 40 years?

Well sadly yes *sigh*

Forum List

Back