Vaccines Making Changes to Women’s Menstrual Cycle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Don’t worry, we just learned about it during this giant human experiment underway and we’re sure it’s just temporary!
And we’ll let you know later what other changes to your body it’s making as soon as the lab rats - I mean vaccinated people- are studied further during this experiment.

<wink wink>

Don’t worry, we just learned about it during this giant human experiment underway and we’re sure it’s just temporary!
And we’ll let you know later what other changes to your body it’s making as soon as the lab rats - I mean vaccinated people- are studied further during this experiment.

<wink wink>

Wow, so one extra day of having a period would make you take the chance of getting Covid and spending a week in the hospital or dying. Smfh.

<wink wink>

Do you even read your own articles

Menstrual cycles often vary a small amount from month to month, and the changes seen following COVID-19 vaccination were well within the normal range of variability, the researchers said.

So IOW nothing to see here

Menstrual cycles often vary a small amount from month to month, and the changes seen following COVID-19 vaccination were well within the normal range of variability, the researchers said.

Keep watching.

A 8 day change nobody warned you about might be acceptable to you being a male, but obviously the women complaining have a different opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back