Vagina? Not in this house!!

WHOAH! Hold it just a goddamned minute! The "purpose" of the VAGINA is whatever the OWNER of SAID vagina decides she wants it to be.

FYI boys, there are health benefits to having

{drum roll, please}

ORGASMS

The unstated premise is the BIOLOGICAL purpose.

A vagina COULD be put to other uses, but pretty much ALL of the BIOLGICAL purposes in one way or another come down to reproduction and support services for reproduction. And that INCLUDES "orgasm."

"A vagina COULD be put to other uses"

Not with that attitude, it couldn't. :eek:

Except I didn't say "by me."

:D

It's like the punch line to that old joke where the Sheriff lamented to his daughter (who had saved her engagement ring from the stage coach robbers by hiding the ring up her vagina) that it was "too bad your mother wasn't there. She could have saved the whole stage coach!"

WHOAH! Hold it just a goddamned minute! The "purpose" of the VAGINA is whatever the OWNER of SAID vagina decides she wants it to be.

{drum roll, please}

ORGASMS

A vagina COULD be put to other uses, but pretty much ALL of the BIOLGICAL purposes in one way or another come down to reproduction and support services for reproduction. And that INCLUDES "orgasm."

I'm tellin ya! :lol:

Okay. And I could rattle off a list of uglies about the right but I won't. Know why?

Because whenever a person generalizes, they lie.

How did I generalize?

Are Liberals NOT trying to legislate what to say, where to go, what to drink, what to eat, how much water to flush a turd with, what kind of car to drive, what kind of bag to carry groceries home with, what size drink they can buy, whether or not their kids should get a Happy Meal, what kind of light bulb to use, what temp to keep thermostat to A/C on?

The answer to every one of those issues is a resounding YES

btw... you resorted to name calling, not me :)

Are liberals trying to legislate reproductive rights, yes or no.

You want to change the subject? Go to a different thread.

The priciples are the same.... ITS YOUR SIDE ALWAYS FUCKING MEDDLING.... I proved it in one post.

All I see here is liberals whining because they cant kill babies as late in the pregnancy as they want to....

We on the right love babies.... why do you guys want to kill them :(

{drum roll, please}

ORGASMS

Crazy how old white dudes and young white kids have the same incorrect ideas on science...

Crazier yet how deluded and ignorant libs (but I repeat myself) pretend that they understand any of it.

Thrill us with your keen insights libbiederp: tell us all, specifically, what the non-reproductive-related biological purpose of the vagina is.

How did I generalize?

Are Liberals NOT trying to legislate what to say, where to go, what to drink, what to eat, how much water to flush a turd with, what kind of car to drive, what kind of bag to carry groceries home with, what size drink they can buy, whether or not their kids should get a Happy Meal, what kind of light bulb to use, what temp to keep thermostat to A/C on?

The priciples are the same.... ITS YOUR SIDE ALWAYS FUCKING MEDDLING.... I proved it in one post.

All I see here is liberals whining because they cant kill babies as late in the pregnancy as they want to....

And no liberals love babies. I didn't run right in here and get ridiculed when I announced my daughter was in labor.

And no. You didn't. Because this here? Hundreds upon hundreds of bills introduced in the past 18 months trying to legislate a woman's reproductive rights outweighs every point your insulting little paragraph made.

{drum roll, please}

ORGASMS

Crazy how old white dudes and young white kids have the same incorrect ideas on science...

not for nothing, but why do they have to be white?

Because they are in the House and Senate. :)

As to the 'young' bit, I do not know.

I did biotch

1055geg.gif

Okay. And I could rattle off a list of uglies about the right but I won't. Know why?

Because whenever a person generalizes, they lie.

How did I generalize?

Actually, no. Liberals try to keep Conservatives from regulating personal freedom issues like who we can fuck, who we can marry and if we can elect to have a biological procedure done or not. And yeah, fuck us for actually listening to climate science and realizing that since you dumb, mouth-breathing fucktards killed NASA and we're never getting off this rock, we should probably try to prolong the human race as long as possible, which means taking care of the one goddamned planet we have.

OH MAN WE ARE ASSHOLES FOR CARING ABOUT THE EARTH!!! HOLY FUCK!

I wish we could force every dumb-fuck Conservative to take basic science classes again. Or just watch a full day of Science channel.

Because libbiederp can't make any "point" without relying on mindless cliches. He's just a pathetic typical racist.

And no liberals love babies. I didn't run right in here and get ridiculed when I announced my daughter was in labor.

And no. You didn't. Because this here? Hundreds upon hundreds of bills introduced in the past 18 months trying to legislate a woman's reproductive rights outweighs every point your insulting little paragraph made.

Oh calm down.... nobody is limiting reproductive rights, just ask Octoslut..... Besides, how are they reproducing if they are aborting the babies? :confused:

I will admit I am probably generalizing, but don't you get the feeling that 90% of the uber-ConservaFascists on this board are older, white males? They really don't speak like someone who's lived outside of their Bubble de Blanco.

Except I didn't say "by me."

:D

It's like the punch line to that old joke where the Sheriff lamented to his daughter (who had saved her engagement ring from the stage coach robbers by hiding the ring up her vagina) that it was "too bad your mother wasn't there. She could have saved the whole stage coach!"

:slap:

:lol:

Oh calm down.... nobody is limiting reproductive rights, just ask Octoslut..... Besides, how are they reproducing if they are aborting the babies? :confused:

Inorite!?

Just another hysterical female whose man let her on the web. How these things happen I'll never know.

Brb, gotta get a sandwich and a beer.

/singing "I just can't help loving that man o'mine!"

"I'M JUST GONNA ASK YOU A FEW QUESTIONS
AND JUST ANSWER WHATEVER YOU'RE COMFORTABLE ANSWERING.
DON'T GO ANY FURTHER THAN YOU FEEL LIKE GOING
AND IF YOU WANT TO ADD SOMETHING LATER ON
TO A QUESTION I'VE ASKED YOU, THAT'S FINE TOO.
WHEN WAS THE FIRST TIME YOU SAW IT ?
YOU KNOW, IT WAS SORT OF LIKE AN ACCIDENTAL THING.
THERE WAS LIKE A MIRROR ON THE FLOOR,
AND I WALKED UP AND I WAS LIKE, WHAT, WHAT WAS THAT ?
I HAVE TO GO HOME AND DO SOME RESEARCH.
I DIDN'T LOOK AT MYSELF 'TIL PROBABLY IN COLLEGE.
I DON'T EVEN SAY THE WORD TO MY OB-GYN.
AND I WENT TO THE LIBRARY, I'M SNEAKING IN THE LIBRARY,
LOOKING THROUGH THE BOOKS, AND YOU KNOW,
LIKE I'M COVERING THE BOOK WITH LIKE SOMETHING ELSE.
AND THEN IT'S LIKE,
"ADMIRE IT, IT'S A BEAUTIFUL FLOWER,
YOU KNOW, IT'S LIKE ROSES."
. I'M LIKE, WE'RE NOT LOOKING AT THE SAME THING
I TOOK PHOTOS OF IT.
A I HAD A POLAROID CAMERA
AND I WOULD GO INTO THE BATHROOM
AND TAKE A PICTURE.
ARE YOU EMBARRASSED ?
YES.
ALL THOSE THINGS ARE KIND OF LIKE SECRET.
YOU KNOW ?
AND IT'S NOT FOR, YOU KNOW,
IT'S LIKE YOUR OWN LITTLE JOY.
I REALIZED THERE WAS NO CONTEXT
IN WHICH WOMEN EVER TALK ABOUT THEIR VAGINAS.
SO, I JUST STARTED CASUALLY SAYING TO FRIENDS OF MINE,
WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT YOUR VAGINA ?
WHAT DO YOU THINK? "

Vagina Monologues Script- Eve Ensler Play

Last edited:

Because libbiederp can't make any "point" without relying on mindless cliches. He's just a pathetic typical racist.

Right. I'm the racist. Good call, Guy Who Sucks.

How old are you? What ethnicity are you? I'll admit that I'm a white male in my early 30s. What are you? What demographic to you get put in? (I don't expect you to actually answer since it will clearly prove my point, but yeah)

Good lord, I really hadn't thought of it. Because 'men of a certain age' - probably a generation younger than the guys on this board - were born and raised post roe v wade, and would have (for the most part, unless they were raised fundies) a completely different perception on women's reproductive rights than the guys my age.

Inorite!?

Just another hysterical female whose man let her on the web. How these things happen I'll never know.

Brb, gotta get a sandwich and a beer.

/singing "I just can't help loving that man o'mine!"

Hey there girl.... I am sending you a cyber hug.

You need it!

Oh and its fathers day.... I became a father 3 times over because I know my way around a vagina :clap2:

In your face liberals
user20028_pic2765_1291120745.gif

No shit. Lisa Brown had no right to speak in the legislature.

Yeah no shit! You're not allowed to talk about sex organs in the halls of government! Certainly not using the scientific terms for them, either. You're only allowed to write and pass laws that regulate what people can do with their sex organs, and then only straight men should be allowed to do that. Haven't these people read the Constitution? Just because a legislature can write a law about something doesn't mean it can be talked about on the floor of that legislature! Jeez. Gross. A vagina, Who wants to think of that?

Fucking stupid hos. If they really wanted to prove they have a place in a position of authority they'd shut the fuck up and do what we tell them.

BTW Katz - how do you keep your bitch in line? Physical or emotional abuse?

Ahem
I'M THE BITCH!

Because I am a bitch, I can recognize it when a woman pulls down her pants and waves her bush fur for attention. If this is representative of the quality of female leaders, they should shut up and stick a tit in someone's mouth.

As a woman, these women are shameful and do all women a disservice. This woman is an embarassement to women everywhere.

You speak for women everywhere?

Obviously not.

For every woman struggling to make it into the boardroom, courthouse or laboratory, there are five women wearing short skirts and no underwear. Either literally, or figuratively as this woman has done.

She turned our government offices into upskirt websites. Are you happy now? Women are being put in their place, mostly through their own actions.

I will admit I am probably generalizing, but don't you get the feeling that 90% of the uber-ConservaFascists on this board are older, white males? They really don't speak like someone who's lived outside of their Bubble de Blanco.

Okay, although Boop's explanation makes more sense. Meanwhile, we could have a whole other thread about the social conservatism of many of the African-American churches in the US, how they've held back gains in regard to marriage equality, and the political genesis OF that social conservatism. :eusa_whistle:

No, Infidel, I really don't. Not anymore than I always welcome a hug - I'm fine. Apparently I make you uncomfortable when I push back instead of just letting you have your fun because we're friends.

So here's a cyber one for you. ;)

/hugs

Forum List

Back