Vagina? Not in this house!!

I am in utter disbelief at your statement..... You guys latch on to ONE issue and then say the liberals are the ones for personal freedoms?????

I cant even carry on this stupid conversation.....

Which one issue did we latch onto?

Civil Rights?
Women's Rights?
Gay Rights?

See a trend there, fucko? We're the ideology that defends the individual freedoms your side so piously (and incorrectly) claims to adore.

Yep. I see you are concerned about issues that have ZERO to do with making America great. :eusa_clap:

Thanks for proving my point dork :cuckoo:

Ha ha ha. Yes you're right. Personal freedom and civil liberties don't make America great.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha. What a stupid fucking fuck you are.

I love you. Let's be lesbians, and fight as a team. :D

Oh, honey, I love you too, but I don't DO sushi.:eusa_hand:

Can we still be friends? :eusa_angel:

So there is still hope for Boop and I, because I love sushi..! :dance:

If there's to be hope, you better know there's happy places in and around the VAGINA that don't necessarily need to lead to reproduction.
Just like the frenulum can be stimulated (relentlessly) without the expectation of babies.
:eusa_whistle:

chewing-funny.jpg

But honestly, if they can't bear to hear the words, they shouldn't spend so much time trying to legislate the parts.
Well, this legislation, irrespective of those who try to make it something else, is putting restrictions on abortions happening AFTER 20 weeks (five months) of gestation. Elective abortion up to 20 weeks (or there about) has always been the case in MI, and that is a lot more liberal of a deadline than many other states who stop it at 12 weeks.

And, it's bringing the filthy abortion facilities in Michigan in line, as far as the health department is concerned, with other day-procedure medical facilities in Michigan.

And, that is a good thing, irrespective of the lame attempts at any political points.

They need to stop. By sheer volume, if nothing else. The fact that this is all they seem willing to legislate these days, in the face of what is happening in America today? This is replacing "doing the same thing over and over again, expecting different results" as the definition of insanity.
Why anyone would be against making a facility that does medical procedures in line with other facilities who do medical procedures is beyond me.

These places were filthy, appallingly so. How does that help women keeping them that way?

I just don't get it. This isn't partisan, or shouldn't be.

She definitely put it more succinctly than I did. But yeah, the idea is that the older generation, early boomers, definitely have a more warped and Jesus-y view of abortion rights than those of us who were born outside of that particular demo do.

Well dumbass I aint that old. unless you consider 30s old. And if you hate old white people so much, what is your age and race?

I already said. I'm in my 30s and I am white. Read a little more. And I don't really believe you, but I'll take you at your word, and assume your stupidity was handed down from your old, white patriarchal figures.

It was your stupidity that has been handed down.

The REALLY sad part is how you willingly and eagerly embrace obvious the modern American liberalism fail and all of its attendant stupidity.

But note: it doesn't matter the race of the older dopey libs who hand that shit down to you.

Well dumbass I aint that old. unless you consider 30s old. And if you hate old white people so much, what is your age and race?

I already said. I'm in my 30s and I am white. Read a little more. And I don't really believe you, but I'll take you at your word, and assume your stupidity was handed down from your old, white patriarchal figures.

The REALLY sad part is how you willingly and eagerly embrace obvious the modern American liberalism fail and all of its attendant stupidity.

But note: it doesn't matter the race of the older dopey libs who hand that shit down to you.

I came from a very Conservative upbringing. It's just then I went and got all educated and shit, and grew an intellect of my own.

I love modern American Liberalism. It allows me to see Conservatism for what it is: a slow poison.

Ahem
I'M THE BITCH!

Because I am a bitch, I can recognize it when a woman pulls down her pants and waves her bush fur for attention. If this is representative of the quality of female leaders, they should shut up and stick a tit in someone's mouth.

As a woman, these women are shameful and do all women a disservice. This woman is an embarassement to women everywhere.

You speak for women everywhere?

Obviously not.

For every woman struggling to make it into the boardroom, courthouse or laboratory, there are five women wearing short skirts and no underwear. Either literally, or figuratively as this woman has done.

She turned our government offices into upskirt websites. Are you happy now? Women are being put in their place, mostly through their own actions.
:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

The "purpose" of sexual intercourse (biologically speaking, of course), you numb-nuts idiot, is reproduction.

One could go so far as to argue that the "purpose" of orgasms is to further the prospect for the creation of new life, in fact.

The problem is not with my ability to read. The problem lies in your inability to fully understand.

Why did you say "the 'purposes' of the vagina deal almos (sic) exclusively with reproduction" when I never claimed otherwise?

Why did you limit your vapid post to just sexual intercourse?

(Oh, and I later caught and fixed the typo, before your latest post, you petty pussy. :thup: )

Because I was replying to this post:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/228977-vagina-not-in-this-house-4.html#post5459349

where it was idiotically assumed Brown thought the speaker was after her vagina for sexual purposes.

Oh horse shit. And IF you're a woman? You're working against your sisters. IF this all is going to be discussed, and it wasn't US that opened ANY of it up for debate, OUR side is going to be heard from in no uncertain terms.

YOU want to sit it out and be lady "LIKE," you're free to do so, but :fu: if you think you'll be telling the rest of us to be seen and not heard.

I love you. Let's be lesbians, and fight as a team. :D

Oh, honey, I love you too, but I don't DO sushi.:eusa_hand:

Can we still be friends? :eusa_angel:

I've never had sushi. I just figured we'd have a marriage like my last one. :(

I came from a very Conservative upbringing. It's just then I went and got all educated and shit, and grew an intellect of my own.

I love modern American Liberalism. It allows me to see Conservatism for what it is: a slow poison.

No no. You accepted the trite "teachings" handed down to you by liberals. You evidently did so without questioning the wisdom and logic of the cheesy shit thus bestowed upon you.

You embraced it willingly either because you are too lazy to challenge the premises they offer or too stupid to be able to do so.

Had you actually gotten an education AND IF you HAD any ability to think for yourself, you would see through the ridiculous facade of modern American liberalism.

But you are either too blind or too stupid.

Thus, you cannot grasp or refuse to see the wisdom of conservatism.

The "purpose" of sexual intercourse (biologically speaking, of course), you numb-nuts idiot, is reproduction.

One could go so far as to argue that the "purpose" of orgasms is to further the prospect for the creation of new life, in fact.

The problem is not with my ability to read. The problem lies in your inability to fully understand.

Why did you say "the 'purposes' of the vagina deal almos (sic) exclusively with reproduction" when I never claimed otherwise?

WHOAH! Hold it just a goddamned minute! The "purpose" of the VAGINA is whatever the OWNER of SAID vagina decides she wants it to be.

FYI boys, there are health benefits to having

{drum roll, please}

ORGASMS

Sorry Barb, but that's not your call. White men get to make that decision for you. Says so in the Bible. Now stop quibbling and get back in line.

Why did you limit your vapid post to just sexual intercourse?

(Oh, and I later caught and fixed the typo, before your latest post, you petty pussy. :thup: )

Because I was replying to this post:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/228977-vagina-not-in-this-house-4.html#post5459349

where it was idiotically assumed Brown thought the speaker was after her vagina for sexual purposes.

Hey oohpah! You planning to come back to your own thread, so I can kick your ass more about your lies?

I'm waiting buddy, you that afraid to back up that horsecrap you posted?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/229167-anecdote-my-right-wing-father-n-law-and-abortion.html

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

WHOAH! Hold it just a goddamned minute! The "purpose" of the VAGINA is whatever the OWNER of SAID vagina decides she wants it to be.

{drum roll, please}

ORGASMS

The unstated premise is the BIOLOGICAL purpose.

A vagina COULD be put to other uses, but pretty much ALL of the BIOLGICAL purposes in one way or another come down to reproduction and support services for reproduction. And that INCLUDES "orgasm."

You actually stated explicitly you meant biological purpose.

{drum roll, please}

ORGASMS

Sorry Barb, but that's not your call. White men get to make that decision for you. Says so in the Bible. Now stop quibbling and get back in line.

Don't talk down to Barb. She may be wrong, but she's smarter than you; thus she can see the absurdity of the shit you spew.

Well, this legislation, irrespective of those who try to make it something else, is putting restrictions on abortions happening AFTER 20 weeks (five months) of gestation. Elective abortion up to 20 weeks (or there about) has always been the case in MI, and that is a lot more liberal of a deadline than many other states who stop it at 12 weeks.

And, it's bringing the filthy abortion facilities in Michigan in line, as far as the health department is concerned, with other day-procedure medical facilities in Michigan.

And, that is a good thing, irrespective of the lame attempts at any political points.

They need to stop. By sheer volume, if nothing else. The fact that this is all they seem willing to legislate these days, in the face of what is happening in America today? This is replacing "doing the same thing over and over again, expecting different results" as the definition of insanity.
Why anyone would be against making a facility that does medical procedures in line with other facilities who do medical procedures is beyond me.

These places were filthy, appallingly so. How does that help women keeping them that way?

The legislation incorporates a strategy used by those opposed to privacy rights for at least two decades: require unnecessary equipment, staff, and regulation (conservatives should understand that) making it financially more difficult for providers to stay in business. It has nothing to do with facilities being ‘unsafe’ or ‘unclean.’

This may have something to do with it;

Michigan: the Islamic capital of the US

Michigan: the Islamic capital of the US
*By Sher Zieve

As of 2005, Michigan held the largest and still growing Muslim population in the United States and the second largest Arab population outside of the Middle East. Outside of Muslim-run countries, ... It is estimated that eight million Muslims now live in the US and their numbers are continuing to grow. Islam is now the second-largest religious body in the United States and is said to be its fastest growing religious movement.

Although hundreds of long-time residents of Hamtramck, MI protested the city allowing the five-times-per-day Muslim call to prayer to be broadcast over Hamtramck's loudspeakers, the city council voted unanimously in April 2004 to allow it. Prior to the city council making its decision, public input from any citizens (except Muslims) had not been allowed. This continues today. Hamtramck resident Bob Golen was outraged by the city council's actions and said: "So they had made up their mind before any public meeting and it's been five-nothing ever since. This is only the beginning. They're going to use Hamtramck as a precedent. This is coming to your town, to the town down the road, and to the [next] town down the road." Golen added that, after the city council voted to allow the calls to prayer, one of the city councilmen said that he was "proud to set a precedent in this country."

Note: The most dangerous element of this "precedent" appears to be a US city council making a unilateral decision. No input from non-Muslim US citizen-residents was required — or permitted. Sound a bit like Shari'a law (which requires only Islamic clerics to make decisions) to you? It should. Only one-third of Hamtramck's population is Muslim. However, it is the group that appears to now wield the proverbial sword when and where its religious practices are involved. Hamtramck's Christians and Jews need not waste their time protesting, as this pro-Muslim (to the exclusion of other religions?) city council now firmly appears to be in control of matters relating to Islam."

Why do you keep trying to bring this back to something you know perfectly well the thread isn't about? Start another thread if you want to discuss sanitary issues. This is about the right of women to be heard, in the very same language that certain lawmakers are trying to limit our options.

197648_373996592661886_1164397151_n.jpg

They're not asking for them to be cleaned. They are asking for them to have corridors big enough to wheel a gurney down. They are asking for the buildings to be re-sized, as a means of control. "Sorry, but if you do abortions in an examining room, that's too small, and you can't do abortions anymore."

Right. I'm the racist. Good call, Guy Who Sucks.

How old are you? What ethnicity are you? I'll admit that I'm a white male in my early 30s. What are you? What demographic to you get put in? (I don't expect you to actually answer since it will clearly prove my point, but yeah)

Yes. You ARE a racist since YOU (being a racist pig dog) found it necessary to assume the race of the people you GENERALIZED about.

You are too fucking stupid to even glean you own vapidity.

Put down the thesaurus and actually make a point next time, Grampa.

Why aren't you answering my question? How old are you, and what's your ethnicity?

I cannot help but notice that certain intellectually stunted libs like you always resort to that thesurus line.

Listen, bitch. The words I have used aren't all thta big.

Smarten up.

Secondly, you have studiously avoided answering my question, so until you do, I see less than zero reason to address your putrid obfuscation efforts.

Oh nozies! Run to a dictionary! Stat.

You quiffy fuck.

The legislation incorporates a strategy used by those opposed to privacy rights for at least two decades: require unnecessary equipment, staff, and regulation (conservatives should understand that) making it financially more difficult for providers to stay in business. It has nothing to do with facilities being ‘unsafe’ or ‘unclean.’
It is a medical procedure and the legislation is requiring it to do the exact same thing as other medical procedure facilities do - be in line with the health code FOR day procedure medical facilities.

It is a MEDICAL procedure.

Forum List

Back