Valerie Jarrett leaked details of Hillary Clinton’s private Email

All of a sudden.......its okay..every good govt employee should have his/her own server to conduct official govt business. We're just the taxpayers. Who the hell are we?

Given how dry she acts and speaks most of the time, I doubt there is much in her email that is 'controversial', regardless of whether she used her private email.

Given how dry she acts and speaks most of the time, I doubt there is much in her email that is 'controversial', regardless of whether she used her private email.
Yeah? maybe lobbying for foreign money:thup:

You do understand that goes further into explaining why it went "broadband" now and not in 2013 don't you?

Because the Republicans were holding off for political purposes?
Democrats leaked this commie boy.... Your "Smart people":wink_2:

You're really an idiot. I proved that her use of her private email was already known in 2013.

Not to Obama, he found out the same time we did, when he saw it on the news.

You do understand that goes further into explaining why it went "broadband" now and not in 2013 don't you?

You're really an idiot. I proved that her use of her private email was already known in 2013.
A use of private email that is allowed under State Dept regs, just like Powell and Rice used private email.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Funny the public didn't know about it until now
No. Smart people knew about this in 2013 and knew it was a non-story. It's only stupid, knuckledragging Cons who just figured it out.

If this is the truth, it just further confirms, for me, there is another Obama waiting in the wings
Probably Obama himself.

That is something that worries me. Before he became POTUS he was musing about third terms becoming constitutional. So, Barry could break some more rules and be the candidate, in the event ISIS hasn't taken us over by then.
So, some people in USMB really are stupid enough to believe that rot. Color me surprised.

If this is the truth, it just further confirms, for me, there is another Obama waiting in the wings
Probably Obama himself.

That is something that worries me. Before he became POTUS he was musing about third terms becoming constitutional. So, Barry could break some more rules and be the candidate, in the event ISIS hasn't taken us over by then.
So, some people in USMB really are stupid enough to believe that rot. Color me surprised.

I heard the same about Clinton and then Bush, just plain crazy.

I heard today Kerry may be waiting in the wings...

Hillary thinks she is untouchable, and always has, this time she might find differently.

I heard today Kerry may be waiting in the wings...

Hillary thinks she is untouchable, and always has, this time she might find differently.
Not Kerry. It's Al Gore. Democrats have convinced themselves that global warming is a sure winner.

Valerie Jarrett is sleeping with Elizabeth Warren.

Pass it on.

Al Franken is preparing to knock Hillary off the list and revive the "Fireside Chats" with his excellent radio skills after getting elected.

The story isn't true. Her email situation was known about in 2013.

But, was it reported? Why is this story gaining steam now? Ultimately, regardless of when it was known, reported, gained traction, etc., do Americans want their Administration officials, be it Republican or Democrat, keeping offline, unsecured, electronic messages outside of Government policies? If that is the case, then Democrats have once again set a precedent I believe is going to bite them in the ass. They will have no ground to stand on if they continue to sidestep this and defend Hillary.
Because it's RW propaganda BS, fool Duh lol....

The story isn't true. Her email situation was known about in 2013.

But, was it reported? Why is this story gaining steam now? Ultimately, regardless of when it was known, reported, gained traction, etc., do Americans want their Administration officials, be it Republican or Democrat, keeping offline, unsecured, electronic messages outside of Government policies? If that is the case, then Democrats have once again set a precedent I believe is going to bite them in the ass. They will have no ground to stand on if they continue to sidestep this and defend Hillary.
Because it's RW propaganda BS, fool Duh lol....

It was only found out about a few weeks ago, because Obama saw it on the news when the rest of America did. If it had happened earlier, surely Obama would have known, unless he is lying to America. :dunno:

There's nothing new , no evidence of wrongdoing, just BS propaganda on Pubbizarroworld, hater dupe.

All of a sudden.......its okay..every good govt employee should have his/her own server to conduct official govt business. We're just the taxpayers. Who the hell are we?

Another precedent set by the Left.......have your own Email Server. Can't wait for a right winger to do the same. The Left will have no leg to stand.

There's nothing new , no evidence of wrongdoing, just BS propaganda on Pubbizarroworld, hater dupe.

You have no problem with appointed Secretaries in a Presidential administration keeping his or her own email server....or is that reserved for Democrats only? You just got duped. Don't you hate it when that happens?

After the Dems dump Hildabeast, they're going to run Jarrett with Obama being VP. She'll admit she's been making all the foreign policy blunde, er, decisions all along.

Forum List

Back