Valley Of The Insane

iu

I'm telling you guys, this is becoming just too bizarro. We have racist babies and gorillas, white women who think they are Native Americans or black women, men who think they are women. This is liberal logic. :D

What about statues of white bunnies and white ferrets?

What about the black bunnies? I will kill them if they try to ban the bunnies! :D
u mean we have a species of afro american bunnies?

iu
well,,i would be afraid to go into a pet shop where they had both black and white bunnies,,,and the salesgirl asks me which one I wanted,,then, no matter which one I choose,,,i will be deemed a racist

What about the black bunnies? I will kill them if they try to ban the bunnies! :D

iu
well,,i would be afraid to go into a pet shop where they had both black and white bunnies,,,and the salesgirl asks me which one I wanted,,then, no matter which one I choose,,,i will be deemed a racist

You can play it safe and choose from one of the mixed race ones! :D

iu

iu

iu
i would just ask for an asian bunny

We are going to have a fight on our hands come Easter time! :p

But wait, this thread is about gorillas. How did we get to bunnies? :iyfyus.jpg:

iu

iu
or i could ask if the store has a white female bunny who feels black.

iu

iu
or i could ask if the store has a white female bunny who feels black.

Or one that identifies as a cat! :113:

iu

Forum List

Back