Valley Of The Insane

now we wait for the "Tasmainian Devil" response on this matter

I think we all know what it will be like! :dunno:

iu

Yes....tex-ass.....where they apparently are all sensitive leftists.

You don't seriously believe that everyone who lives in Texas follows the same party or belief system?
Well I'm a bit surprised elected officials in Texas would do this. But according to the link they're backtracking.

Good. I'm a bit surprised ANYONE with a functioning brain cell would do this. I have heard of few things more retarded.

I guess those PETA animal rights activists missed this chance to take credit for the Gorilla statute removal. Not quick enough you Vegans!Strongman-Patrik-Baboumian-Peta-Motiv.jpg

HaHaHaHa.

Guerrilla a race?

Bring back the Guerrilla. Wait a minute. Didn't that Guerrilla fight in the Civil war on the side of the South? Racist Bastard!

I have to wonder at the people who thought a gorilla was racially insensitive.

Everybody in Texas know about Corsicana!

Slow down (and watch out for the Guerrilla's)!
Corsicana is best known as the home of the Collin Street Bakery, which has been making fruitcakes since 1896
nuff said.
Corsicana, Texas - Wikipedia

Can't say I've ever stopped there on purpose. I hate guerrillas! (is that racist?)

Corsicana, Texas Speedtraps - Speedtrap.org

The local police derive a substantial amount of their yearly budgets from ticketing motorists in this area. Usually, the local police will park on an overpass and radar motorists traveling both north and south on I-45. As you enter this zone the speed limit drops from 65 to 55 and many, many motorists are caught unaware.

Corsicana is best known as the home of the Collin Street Bakery, which has been making fruitcakes since 1896
nuff said.

Can't say I've ever stopped there on purpose. I hate guerrillas! (is that racist?)

The local police derive a substantial amount of their yearly budgets from ticketing motorists in this area. Usually, the local police will park on an overpass and radar motorists traveling both north and south on I-45. As you enter this zone the speed limit drops from 65 to 55 and many, many motorists are caught unaware.
I've driven to Austin and San Antonio often, but Dallas never made my bucket list. Corisicana sounds like a liberal hell hole where guys like me get hurt.

nuff said.

I've driven to Austin and San Antonio often, but Dallas never made my bucket list. Corisicana sounds like a liberal hell hole where guys like me get hurt.

The only people I ever met there were cops. Not liberal at all. Now Austin......I like Austin.

I cannot believe that there are people that are this stupid running around in the world, that they think a statue of a gorilla is racist. ROFL! That is just insanity.

Forum List

Back