Vance admits he made up the Haitian immigrant eating cats and dogs incident

What a piece of garbage. I guess he is in the right campaign....with the serial liar. He has caused pain among immigrants and may have caused trump the election....not to mention s He should have known trump would repeat the lie. But most MAGA cult members are so brain washed they probably think the incident really happened. Dumb and Dumber....meet Liar and Liar.
Did MSNBC play the part where he told Bash he was simply repeating what his constitutions have told him?

Read it again jackass

“If I have to create stories…”

Referring to THIS story
Read with comprehension, ass sucker.

Take a news story and expound upon it to create a story which the MSM will actually (belatedly) cover.

Damn, you libturds really are retarded.

As I said, your spin is bullshit.

Read with comprehension, ass sucker.

Take a news story and expound upon it to create a story which the MSM will actually (belatedly) cover.

Damn, you libturds really are retarded.

As I said, your spin is bullshit.
Take a bullshit story and pretend it’s real to try and gin up fervor

In other words LIE

HE ADMITTED IT

This mother fucker was caught gutting and eating a house cat on the sidewalk.

View attachment 1013881

It's not a big deal. Bammy Hussein grew up on dog and look how good he turned out..... :abgg2q.jpg:
That is vile. Figures democrats don’t have an issue with it. The big proponents of PETA no less…🙄

They literally stand for nothing they push..

What has happened is that people in New York that have no idea what's going on in Springfield have decided that Haitian criminal aliens are such a benefit that the Americans of Springfield are lying. The people in New York know more about Springfield than the people who live there know.
Weird how that works..

Yeah… like stolen elections and Haitians eating pets
Whatever OPs you start tomorrow will be them, DemoFartLord Minion shill.
I failed to watch the opposition research that is "Meet The Press" this AM, so I'll be
happy to be surprised at the bullshit lies you post tomorrow; DemoFartLord Shill.
1aomanbad.jpg

That's you, far left front row, faggot.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back