Vance has long been on a quest to encourage more births in the US

Singapore began their "breeding program" in 1987.

Here's how it has worked out:

singapore-fertility-rate.jpg

This was a good start, but was cut short when the war ended.

---About 8,000 children were born in Lebensborn homes in Germany, and between 8,000 and 12,000 children in Norway---

Ah, Nazis. Racial purity. Kidnapping children. Of course we should follow that policy!

Like I keep saying, it's just a matter of time before Trumptards don armbands.

Its an issue. But have y'all asked yourselves why folks are having less children?
Simple.

Prosperity.

Prosperous nations breed less. Then they have to import labor to do all the shitty jobs they don't want to do any more.

I saw this phenomenon all over the world when I was on active duty.

We're no different.

It’s always amazed me how demanding these rural nobodies are given their lack of leverage in the world.

Hint:
If you choose to live in the sparsely populated middle of nowhere. Don’t expect to have power in deciding anything.

Democracy always benefits the bulk of society.

Those who choose to live removed from that shouldn’t expect to have the power.

We're a republic.

Simple.

Prosperity.

Prosperous nations breed less. Then they have to import labor to do all the shitty jobs they don't want to do any more.

We're no different.
Birthrates are down all over the place.
Experts say this isn't good.
I think it's great.

Other countries throughout history have had breeding programs. I'm sure Vance could use one of those models as a start.
I asked about how he would support such a program.
Would he expand funding for childcare, healthcare, food support, rent support, education?

It sure doesn’t seem so.

Simple.

Prosperity.

We're no different.
It is the logical outcome. Necessity is what motivates people to do the shitty work.

Forum List

Back