Vancouver WA Riots Now

Black shoots at cops, cops shoot him.
You know what happens next.
Welcome to Biden’s America.

How is it Biden's America when Trump is the POTUS. Oh that's right it is only Trump's fault when good things are happening.
Call me when Republicans riot in a Republican controlled city.

Until Nov 3 this is Trump's America. Republicans don't need to because they are not on the receiving end of the systemic racism in this country.
You mean January 20th? No such thing as systemic racism just systemic butthurt.

That's the lie you have told for centuries.
Maybe you bruvers should have told some lies centuries ago. Oh wait, you never even developed a written language.

Well I expect that coming from an ignorant racist.
That would be you....already exposed that about you.

Just look in the mirror ass clown.
No such thing as systemic racism. You need it to exist so you may identify as a victim and have an excuse for your life failures

That is the lie racist have been telling since this country was founded. You claimed that slavery wasn't inhumane, you claimed that Jim Crow segregation was justified, so why would we think racist like you to admit that there is systemic racism in this country today.
Me? My parents came here in the 70s. Never claimed anything. Find that post.

Yea everybody's parents came here in the 70s.
You should be glad your fellow Africans captured and sold your ancestors into slavery.
Otherwise you’d still be over there with the folks descendent a who sold you, with your big distended abdomen and flies landing on your eye balls as you eat mud cookies.

How is it Biden's America when Trump is the POTUS. Oh that's right it is only Trump's fault when good things are happening.

Until Nov 3 this is Trump's America. Republicans don't need to because they are not on the receiving end of the systemic racism in this country.

Kind of the same thing as it was Obama’s economy until the DOW dipped, then when the DOW went back up, it was Obama’s economy again.

Both sides do this, again, no difference in the two corrupt parties.
bullshit --the Dems LOVE criminals and hate the police
Dems LOVE open borders
etc

That's more bullshit. Republicans love the police, as long as, they are harassing, beating and killing black folks.

that's not Mr Trump's America
Mr Trump is FOR law and order...Biden is FOR jackass criminals

Trump is for Trump, Biden is for making All Americans feel American again.
I had no idea murdering and rioting was an American value.

Go and check out the Boston Tea Party, check out the Minute Men, etc.

Because Biden was VP in the administration that created this shit. That’s how.

Trump has been the POTUS for almost 4yrs.
Hopefully four more. Obama created this division.

If you are a racist I guess you have loved the last 4yrs, only because he was elected POTUS which infuriated the racist.
That makes no sense.

Kind of the same thing as it was Obama’s economy until the DOW dipped, then when the DOW went back up, it was Obama’s economy again.

Dems LOVE open borders
etc

That's more bullshit. Republicans love the police, as long as, they are harassing, beating and killing black folks.
You're an idiot.

You mean January 20th? No such thing as systemic racism just systemic butthurt.

That's the lie you have told for centuries.
Maybe you bruvers should have told some lies centuries ago. Oh wait, you never even developed a written language.

Well I expect that coming from an ignorant racist.
That would be you....already exposed that about you.

Just look in the mirror ass clown.
No such thing as systemic racism. You need it to exist so you may identify as a victim and have an excuse for your life failures

That is the lie racist have been telling since this country was founded. You claimed that slavery wasn't inhumane, you claimed that Jim Crow segregation was justified, so why would we think racist like you to admit that there is systemic racism in this country today.
Me? My parents came here in the 70s. Never claimed anything. Find that post.

Yea everybody's parents came here in the 70s.
You should be glad your fellow Africans captured and sold your ancestors into slavery.
Otherwise you’d still be over there with the folks descendent a who sold you, with your big distended abdomen and flies landing on your eye balls as you eat mud cookies.

Did somebody tell you that at the last rally, Butt Supreme.

Dems LOVE open borders
etc

You're an idiot.

I take that as compliment coming from a dumb ass.

Dems LOVE open borders
etc

You're an idiot.

The dumbass is you.

Dems LOVE open borders
etc

You're an idiot.

The dumbass is you.

The dumbass is you, shit for brains.

But you seem to be wanting to replace the current government with a Soviet style one. The victory may feel good, but the result will be and endless hell with a reduced population.

But he hasn’t been the governor or mayor of those democrat shitholes who are following the lead of the previous administration and encouraging black supremacist lynchings.

Irrelevant he claimed he was going to do this and do that and he hasn't done shit, making excuses for him Trump Humper doesn't change that fact.
Trump oversaw the lowest unemployment rate among blacks in US history.

The black unemployment rate is twice that of whites and this drop in unemployment started under Pres. Obama.

He’s given more money to hysterically black colleges than any other admin.

His first year in office he cut funding to HBCUs, he signed a bill that was created by Congress. So that is another right wing lie.

But that’s irrelevant to the BLM klan legacy created under Obama and Biden.

Why was BLM created, genuis.
BLM is a black supremacist hate group that targeted and assassinated police and commit figurative cross-burnings with their vandalism. They were created for the purpose of fomenting division in order to help usurp American culture in order to implement Marxism.
Energy production beginning with fracking that Obama opposed combined with the loosening of regulations by the Trump admin is what has led to low black unemployment. All in spite of Obama, not because of him.

The cities burning have been solidly Democrat for decades. Try using your head for something more than a biden sex toy

And until January 20th of 2021 ( If Trump loses ) it will be Trump as President.

November 3rd is the end of official voting and not the day the next President is sworn in...

But you seem to be wanting to replace the current government with a Soviet style one. The victory may feel good, but the result will be and endless hell with a reduced population.

You seem to be talking like an idiot again.

But he hasn’t been the governor or mayor of those democrat shitholes who are following the lead of the previous administration and encouraging black supremacist lynchings.

Irrelevant he claimed he was going to do this and do that and he hasn't done shit, making excuses for him Trump Humper doesn't change that fact.

The black unemployment rate is twice that of whites and this drop in unemployment started under Pres. Obama.

His first year in office he cut funding to HBCUs, he signed a bill that was created by Congress. So that is another right wing lie.

BLM is a black supremacist hate group that targeted and assassinated police and commit figurative cross-burnings with their vandalism.

That's the right wing lie that is told, funny how you used to attack the NAACP in the same manner. I guess they are irrelevant now.

They were created for the purpose of fomenting division in order to help usurp American culture in order to implement Marxism.

Wrong, it was created because of UNARMED black folks being murdered by POLICE.
Energy production beginning with fracking that Obama opposed combined with the loosening of regulations by the Trump admin is what has led to low black unemployment. All in spite of Obama, not because of him.

Thxs for the right wing talking point, but we all know that is total bullshit.

The cities burning have been solidly Democrat for decades. Try using your head for something more than a biden sex toy

That coming from a Trump Humper, get a new talking point.

Dems LOVE open borders
etc

.....police are defending themselves from jackass CRIMINALS---Floyd/Blake/Brown/Garner/etc ALL criminals --not '''black folks'' but criminals

BLM is a black supremacist hate group that targeted and assassinated police and commit figurative cross-burnings with their vandalism.

That's the right wing lie that is told, funny how you used to attack the NAACP in the same manner. I guess they are irrelevant now.

They were created for the purpose of fomenting division in order to help usurp American culture in order to implement Marxism.

Does it even dawn on you that you’re supporting the destruction of black communities by white ANTIFA who then drive their Prius back to their lily white suburbs?

BLM is a black supremacist hate group that targeted and assassinated police and commit figurative cross-burnings with their vandalism. They were created for the purpose of fomenting division in order to help usurp American culture in order to implement Marxism.
Honestly, why are you trying to educate “superignorantbruver”? He’s a dumb ass, and nothing you say, do, or show him will stop him from pulling the race card to excuse every single failure and bad decision of his and those who look like him.
Blacks are the poor victims. Whites are out to get him. He literally IS the problem he bitches about, and doesn’t even realize it.

Just mock him.

Everything I posted is true.
There is no disproportionate police killing of blacks. There is, however, a disproportionate number of blacks committing violent crimes leading to police killings.
You’re the one parroting talking points and discounting data and facts.

Forum List

Back