Vandalia Ohio shooter - 4 dead - Shooter blames .gov mind control

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Police have announced a multi-state manhunt for the man suspected of killing four people in Butler Township.

According to Butler Township police chief John Porter, law enforcement in several states is on the lookout for 39-year-old Stephen Marlow. Marlow is now the primary suspect in the deaths of four people in a Butler Township neighborhood Friday morning.

Around 11:30 a.m. Friday, Police were called to the 7200 block of Hardwicke Place on reports of shots fired.

When officers arrived on the scene, they found a total of four victims at multiple crime scenes suffering from gunshot wounds, said Butler Township Police Chief John Porter. All four of the victims died on the scene.

Two victims were found in the first home, 82-year-old Clyde Knox, 78-year-old Eva Knox. Officers then found two more victims at a second home: 41-year-old Sarah Anderson and her 15-year-old daughter Kayla.

story here

Shooter's video blaming mind control

Shooter caught in KS.

If only he had of not forgotten his tinfoil hat, this could have all been prevented.

If only he had of not forgotten his tinfoil hat, this could have all been prevented.
I don't know if I would make light of this one just yet.

Note it happened yesterday and there was shit-all about it on the "news".

I mean a white man kills four people and there is no dem outcry? Don't you find that just a bit off?

Forum List

Back