Various Raptures from Ancient Prophecies by Ken Johnson, Th.D.

Chuckt

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2013
Various Raptures:

Paul caught up to third heaven – 2 Corinthians 12:2,4

The Church Rapture – 1 Thessalonians 4:17

Philip caught away by the spirit – Acts 8:39

Man child caught away – Revelation 12:5

Two witnesses caught up – Revelation 11:12

Enoch taken – Hebrews 11:5

84%, Location 10565, Ancient Prophecies Revealed, Ken Johnson, Th.D.

Names for the Rapture of the Church in Scripture

The Appearing – Hebrews 9:28

The Blessed Hope of “the appearing” – Titus 2:13

The Catching away – 1 Thessalonians 4:17

The Changing – 1 Corinthians 15:52

The Entering the bridal chamber – Isaiah 26:19-21

The Gathering – 2 Thessalonians 2:1

The Manifesting of the Sons of God – Romans 8:18-25

The Rescue/Deliverance from “the wrath” – 1 Thessalonians 1:10

The Rescue – Daniel 12:1-2

The Revelation of Jesus Christ – 1 Corinthians 1:7; 1 Peter 1:13

The Transformation – Philippians 3:20-21

84%, Location 10590, Ancient Prophecies Revealed, Ken Johnson, Th.D.

“The sky being split apart like a scroll is the church being taken away.” (Revelation 6:14) Victorinus Commentary on Revelation 6:14 – AD 240

“And I saw another great and wonderful sign, seven angels having the seven last plagues; for in them is completed the wrath of God. (Revelation 15:1) and these shall be in the last time, when the Church shall have gone out of the midst.” (2 Thessalonians 2:7) Commentary on the Apocalypse 15.1 – Victorinus AD 240

84%, Location 10633, Ancient Prophecies Revealed, Ken Johnson, Th.D.

“Luke 21:23 says the “wrath” is for His people Israrel. The church is not appointed to wrath, (1 Thessalonians 5:9) and will be kept from the hour of trial (Revelation 3:10) because the gates of hell will not prevail against the church (Matthew 16:17).

84%, Location 10646, Ancient Prophecies Revealed, Ken Johnson, Th.D.

“…because all saints and the elect of the LORD are gathered together before the Tribulation which is about to come and be taken to the LORD…” On The Last Times 2 – Ephraim the Syrian AD 373

84%, Location 10698, Ancient Prophecies Revealed, Dr. Ken Johnson, Th.D.

Nope. Although the Bible is a fabrication itself obviously, the concept of a Rapture extrapolated out of the nonsense is inconsistent with the mythology as presented by the Catholic church's 4 official gospels and the various letters they selected to be included in the Bible. The obvious reason is that the Oedipus character in the New Testament, Jesus, was supposedly to return to defeat Rome around 70 AD. The time frame for the "second coming" expired almost 2,000 years ago, and the myth is still treated as some kind of mysterious prophecy by some humanoids today. The power of ignorance and superstition cannot be underestimated.

The Bible is nonsense not my observations of it. :slap:

I'm married and now I have a second opinion of myself. I think if you're married and you ask your spouse what she or he thinks, they will tell you when they don't agree with. Therefore if your spouse disagrees with you, you couldn't be true either.

Forum List

Back