🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Vast majority of Americans support DACA, oppose wall

We will see in November. Remember liberals said the same about Bush's tax cuts, and you were wrong.

The unfunded Bush tax cuts, unfunded Medicare D and unfunded war based on lies all played a big part in the economic meltdown a few years later.

We will see in November. Remember liberals said the same about Bush's tax cuts, and you were wrong.

The unfunded Bush tax cuts, unfunded Medicare D and unfunded war based on lies all played a big part in the economic meltdown a few years later.
The real estate bubble caused the meltdown. Democrats thought everyone should own a home, even if you couldn't afford to pay for it. How old are you?

The real estate bubble caused the meltdown. Democrats thought everyone should own a home, even if you couldn't afford to pay for it. How old are you?

And what caused the real estate bubble? Bush deregulation of financials thereby enabling zero down liars loans ...

Ahhh you have much to learn my grasshopper! ;)

And what caused the real estate bubble? Bush deregulation of financials thereby enabling zero down liars loans ...

Ahhh you have much to learn my grasshopper! ;)

Actually it can be tracked all the way to Carter, Clinton gave it legs, and Bush warned of the bubble bursting. Dodd said he was crazy. Then it happened.

Actually it can be tracked all the way to Carter, Clinton gave it legs, and Bush warned of the bubble bursting. Dodd said he was crazy. Then it happened.

Link to Bush warning us of the bubble bursting -- If so, then why did he enable zero down liars loans??

Yikes. Well, so much for your poll:

Why Democrats may be making the wrong bet on the shutdown

1. More said avoiding a shutdown is important than continuing DACA
2. Finding a DACA fix was seen as more important than opposing the wall
3. More Americans said CHIP is a higher priority than DACA
4. Democrats themselves barely agreed with congressional Democrats' tradeoff
5. Independents tended to agree with Republicans on these issues

Why Democrats may be making the wrong bet on shutdown - CNNPolitics

And that's CNN, the realest of the real msm news stations. If that's what they're saying, dems are attending their own funerals.

Immigration hardliners: Yet again on the wrong side of public opinion and history.

73% say Donald's racist comments about Haiti and Africa were unacceptable
87% support DACA recipients staying in US
61% oppose Trump's wall
85% don't believe Mexico will pay for it

This poll was conducted by telephone January 13-16, 2018 among a random sample of 1,225 adults nationwide. Data collection was conducted on behalf of CBS News by SSRS of Glen Mills, PA. Phone numbers were dialed from samples of both standard land-line and cell phones.

More of interest
Most Americans support DACA, but oppose border wall - CBS News poll

87%?

Why not 99%, since you're just making shit up?

87%?

And now here's something you'll REALLY like!

Poll: More Americans will blame shutdown on Trump, GOP than on Dems

Barn2.jpg

Schumer's Shutdown. For a bunch of wetbacks. And still no DACA deal.

Who's running that outfit?

87%?

And now here's something you'll REALLY like!

Poll: More Americans will blame shutdown on Trump, GOP than on Dems

Barn2.jpg

Oh sure, you Communists with your polls are great predictors of reality.

Funny coincidence Comrade, I got home last night and like most Americans listened to the messages on the home phone, because I work during the day like virtually all conservatives. Anyone I care about will call my cell, so the home phone is just for trash calls.

Anyway, after 93rd Solar sales call (sure glad I'm on the do not call list and government is protecting me!) I came across a message like this:

"Hello, This is Marist Public Opinion calling with a brief, one question poll. If the federal government shuts down tonight, who will you blame?

Press 1 for Democrats
Press 2 for Republicans"

Now tell me, WHO participated in that poll?

Hint: Those who are home all day

Oh sure, you Communists with your polls are great predictors of reality.

Funny coincidence Comrade, I got home last night and like most Americans listened to the messages on the home phone, because I work during the day like virtually all conservatives. Anyone I care about will call my cell, so the home phone is just for trash calls.

Anyway, after 93rd Solar sales call (sure glad I'm on the do not call list and government is protecting me!) I came across a message like this:

"Hello, This is Marist Public Opinion calling with a brief, one question poll. If the federal government shuts down tonight, who will you blame?

Press 1 for Democrats
Press 2 for Republicans"

Now tell me, WHO participated in that poll?

Hint: Those who are home all day

Sorry Comrade Ivan - another fail :cool-45:

Methodology

This ABC News/Washington Post poll was conducted by landline and cellular telephone Jan. 15-18, 2018, in English and Spanish, among a random national sample of 1,005 adults. Results have a margin of sampling error of 3.5 points, including the design effect. Partisan divisions are 31-23-40 percent, Democrats-Republicans-independents.

The survey was produced for ABC News by Langer Research Associates of New York, N.Y., with sampling, data collection and tabulation by Abt Associates of Cambridge, Massachusetts. See details on the survey’s methodology here.​

You're welcome

need to cut down on LEGAL immigration also

LoL - Why would that be?
1. we are in HUGE debt--it cost $$$ for all these consulates/ICE/citizenship from start to finish/etc
2. some schools are OVER crowded
School Overcrowding | Federation for American Immigration Reform
Rather than being used to improve the quality of education for current students, communities’ limited tax dollars are instead being diverted to build new schools to accommodate population growth and to meet the special needs of immigrant children. Including special programs such as bilingual education, which can cost nearly 50 percent more than regular schooling, immigration costs the taxpayers over $24 billion a year in education costs.
Classroom Size Outrage in LAUSD Schools
3. more workers = higher prices --lower wages
4. terrorist threat--this is critical
--not only for terrorists to come over here, but also ''real'' immigrants set up safe houses/cells for terrorists
--Boston Bombers/Ft Hood/San Bernardino/etc !!!!!!!!
5. more people overburden social services/government services/etc
-more welfare draining tax$$$$$$
6. we are divided enough as it is
AND I just started a thread on a muslim FEMALE immigrant that wants to KILL Americans !!

Moon Bats are delusional.

Trump won on a platform to stop illegal immigration. That idiot Crooked Hillary ran on a platform to have open borders and lost.

However, it is good the stupid Democrats continue to be out of touch with America. That will insure that they will lose another 1,000 national seats and ver get control of Congress or the Presidency. It is good that they are delusional.
Who`s delusional? 34 legislative seats have flipped red to blue and btw, you`re not getting your slaves back no matter how much you wave the flag of treasonous losers.
Wisconsin Democrats Flip 34th Seat From Red To Blue

34 is a drop in the bucket compared with the over 1,000 the filthy Democrats that have lost their office ever since you stupid Moon Bats elected that affirmative action Kenyan and had a tremendous majority in the House and Senate.

The Democrats are the scum of American that pander to all the despicable assholes. Today it is them kissing the ass of the illegal DACA shitheads.

The reason why Chucky "Dipshit" Schumer was willing to shut down the government over DACA is because the asshole Democrats never had any intentions of compromising with Trump on border security and immigration reform.

The Democrats have to have the Illegals and welfare queens or else they would never get more than 20% of the vote. Without the Illegals and welfare queens the only base they have left are the queers, environmental wackos, anti guns nuts and stupid Moon Bats.

You asshats go with that.

Shutting down the government to reinstate a program your orange buddy ended, and you morons blame Democrats.

Well it is the democrats' fault after all that the government is so red in the first place. After all, dems forcing girls and women to share their private hygiene areas with deranged males in 2016 kind of screwed the dems with their pragmatic, no bullshit middle base. It's a sign of how far gone democrats in general look mentally anyway. That they couldn't even calculate accurate polling within their own ranks on such a perverse and objectionable threat to womenfolk; nevermind what their spinning minds say "ought to be cool"...it's what's ACTUALLY cool with middle dems.

Anyone that far off the mark on just basic common sense cannot be trusted to run government. So even if you're one of the rare middle dems who doesn't have a stake in the game of having a daughter, wife, niece, girlfriend or mother at risk in their bathrooms and showers thanks to dems, just the sheer grotesque miscalculation of what sane people will and won't tolerate means that the collective "mind" of democrats is not capable of running a complex system of government like we have. Pay attention to this, because it's real...

And they say Trump shows signs of being unhinged! Well, frankly he does, but even as unhinged as people in 2016 clearly saw him to be, they STILL preferred him over democrats for all the reasons I just stated. "Too far" is apparently a phrase way-left democrats, consumed with judicial activism, fascism thereby in their favor, became blind to how their own base actually feels. In 2016 their middle bloc spoke up and said "yeah, you're fucking crazy, fuck that."

Immigration hardliners: Yet again on the wrong side of public opinion and history.

73% say Donald's racist comments about Haiti and Africa were unacceptable
87% support DACA recipients staying in US
61% oppose Trump's wall
85% don't believe Mexico will pay for it

This poll was conducted by telephone January 13-16, 2018 among a random sample of 1,225 adults nationwide. Data collection was conducted on behalf of CBS News by SSRS of Glen Mills, PA. Phone numbers were dialed from samples of both standard land-line and cell phones.

More of interest
Most Americans support DACA, but oppose border wall - CBS News poll

I do not think Americans support bringing relatives to America just because they have an illegal relative here. A path to citizenship for those who have a proven record of complying with our laws since their arrival, integrating into society and being productive tax paying members, sure we would like a path to legal status. I do not answer poll questions. They are frequently skewed and I want no part of them Kind of hard to get a proper poll, if people are on to your game.

Forum List

Back