Vatican confirms Pope secretly met Kim Davis at embassy.

"The Vatican reached out to her. And Francis indicated his broad support for her bold stand against that insidious and “intrinsically disordered” counterfeit called “gay marriage.”

The papal press statement, personally approve by the Pope, said expressly he did not do any such thing.

CNN Exclusive: Pope held private meeting with same-sex couple in U.S.

- (CNN)The day before Pope Francis met anti-gay county clerk Kim Davis in Washington last week, he held a private meeting with a longtime friend from Argentina who has been in a same-sex relationship for 19 years. Yayo Grassi, an openly gay man, brough ... (CNN)
Uh oh, don't tell Jeri.
Jeri thinks the Pope is the Anti-Christ.

Jeri thinks Mrs. Betty Bowers really is America's Best Christian.

11143222_10153217354391872_4853677259418721021_o.jpg

Pope Francis & Kim Davis

The Vatican reached out to her. And Francis indicated his broad support for her bold stand against that insidious and “intrinsically disordered” counterfeit called “gay marriage.”

Read more facts @ The Facts About Pope’s Meeting With Kim Davis
Who the fuck is westernjournalism.com?
4i6Ckte.gif
A right wing red neck site full of nonsense.

Vigilante is subscribing to something like that for the false polls on Trump he is posting.

Not only do the rubes want their own opinions, they want to make up their own facts.

Because the Pope's meeting with Davis was carried out in private
It wasn't in private. He didn't even meet with her. She was in a line of people who got a greeting and a handshake.

This has all been confirmed by the Vatican.

Are you cherry picking ?

So you must be saying that the popes "glad handing event" was carried out in the middle of grand central station during a Vatican sanctioned event.
Is that what you're trying to say?

It wasn't in private. He didn't even meet with her. She was in a line of people who got a greeting and a handshake.

Are you cherry picking ?

So you must be saying that the popes "glad handing event" was carried out in the middle of grand central station during a Vatican sanctioned event.
No, it was a receiving line at the papal nuncio. And it wasn't a Vatican sanctioned event. It was Vigano inviting the guests he wished to invite.

Educate yourself:

Was Pope Francis Actually Swindled into Meeting Kim Davis? | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

The Vatican have now confirmed rumours that The Pope held a private meeting with Kim Davis and her husband during his US tour.

Rumours circulated that The Pope and Davis met at the Vatican embassy in Washington DC last week, where Davis was praised for her “courage” and told to “stay strong” by the Pope.

While Vatican spokesman Rev Federico Lombardi refused to confirm or deny the rumours at the time, a spokesman has since confirmed the news to The New York Times, though they offered no further information.

The Vatican has confirmed the Pope and Kim Davis actually met
Wish HE would have had the courage to express these sentiments openly, instead of in secret...

And he also met with a gay man he had taught in Argentina way back when.

Many on the right see his meeting with Davis as evidence he's against gay marriage. What would meeting an openly gay married guy mean?

Are you cherry picking ?

No, it was a receiving line at the papal nuncio. And it wasn't a Vatican sanctioned event. It was Vigano inviting the guests he wished to invite.

Educate yourself:

Was Pope Francis Actually Swindled into Meeting Kim Davis? | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

You're a stupid poster. That's the one and only certainty here.

Now if you want to go all buttfuck crazy about church leaders and what they do, that's your business. Kindly leave me out of it.

And save your cherry picking for somebody else. My comment was based on available information at the time. Which didn't amount to much at the time.

Are you cherry picking ?

Educate yourself:

Now if you want to go all buttfuck crazy about church leaders and what they do, that's your business. Kindly leave me out of it.

And save your cherry picking for somebody else. My comment was based on available information at the time. Which didn't amount to much at the time.
Neither the comment nor the information amounted to much at all.

Are you cherry picking ?

Educate yourself:

You make ignorant, uninformed comments, I correct you with facts, and I'm the stupid poster?!?

Are you cherry picking ?

Educate yourself:

You make ignorant, uninformed comments, I correct you with facts, and I'm the stupid poster?!?

Really you're just a cherry picking troll.

My comments were valid based on available information at the time they were posted. More information was released after my comment was posted but that's life in the big city.

Are you cherry picking ?

Educate yourself:

Really you're just a cherry picking troll.

My comments were valid based on available information at the time they were posted. More information was released after my comment was posted but that's life in the big city.
Oh, then you retract?

Good for you!

Forum List

Back