Vaulting Past Buchanan....

The5thHorseman

Platinum Member
Nov 22, 2022
Trump came in dead last.

Even among self-identified Republicans and conservatives, Trump came in 40th out of 44

Trump comes in last in expert presidential rankings survey

“Whatever you think of Donald Trump, when he’s unleashed in a crowd of people, he’s unbelievable,” Carlson fawned over the former president. “If you haven’t seen the tape of him ordering in McDonald’s in East Palestine, treat yourself.”

The primetime host added: “He wows everyone in the room. Again, you don’t have to love Trump to know he’s really good at this. And it’s real. He feels it. That’s why he’s so good at it.”

Tucker Carlson Fawns Over Trump Ordering McDonald’s

Clearly these surveys are highly subjective....it's all about your chosen yardsticks...

I mean, as if James Buchanan could charm a crowd at McDonald’s, amirite?

Could Teddy Roosevelt be real enough for Reality TV?

Punters...

Trump came in dead last.

Even among self-identified Republicans and conservatives, Trump came in 40th out of 44

“Whatever you think of Donald Trump, when he’s unleashed in a crowd of people, he’s unbelievable,” Carlson fawned over the former president. “If you haven’t seen the tape of him ordering in McDonald’s in East Palestine, treat yourself.”

The primetime host added: “He wows everyone in the room. Again, you don’t have to love Trump to know he’s really good at this. And it’s real. He feels it. That’s why he’s so good at it.”

Clearly these surveys are highly subjective....it's all about your chosen yardsticks...

Punters...
These polls of supposed experts carry all the weight of an on-line petition.

Trump came in dead last.

Punters...
5v491f.jpg

Last edited:
Trump came in dead last.

Punters...
40th out of 44 isn’t dead last. geez man

This is just more gaslight conditioning from the UNiparty. Ya'll never even feel the manipulation taking place.

A lefty sees something this BS coming from a bunch of pompous RINO blowhards & go full Bucky Larson again.

Trump came in dead last.

Punters...
qv5hg.jpg

i don’t need to read it to know 40th out. of 44 isn’t dead last. geez man…i can do math…apparently you can’t
But you need to read to understand why "Even...."

Even if you can't be made to understand why....

Forum List

Back