Vaxed pilot heart stops minutes after landing

Ghost1776

Diamond Member
Dec 1, 2021
DALLAS TX (4-16-22) On April 9, 2022, American Airlines Captain Robert Snow experienced a severe post-vaccination cardiac arrest inside the cockpit of Airbus 321 carrying nearly two hundred souls, The event took place at the gate six minutes after landing. This near miss is a direct result of the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) overlooking their own safety regulations for brazenly political purposes relating to the dangerous COVID-19 vaccine mandate policies many airlines have enacted in coordination with the FAA.

And these guys did a video on the same topic:

I can’t imagine how bad it will be if they make these guys take this next jab coming out . Just think if these things drop out of the sky too uuuugh.

DALLAS TX (4-16-22) On April 9, 2022, American Airlines Captain Robert Snow experienced a severe post-vaccination cardiac arrest inside the cockpit of Airbus 321 carrying nearly two hundred souls, The event took place at the gate six minutes after landing. This near miss is a direct result of the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) overlooking their own safety regulations for brazenly political purposes relating to the dangerous COVID-19 vaccine mandate policies many airlines have enacted in coordination with the FAA.

I can’t imagine how bad it will be if they make these guys take this next jab coming out . Just think if these things drop out of the sky too uuuugh.
I guess trump is a dead man

And of course the doughnuts and cigarettes were not to blame?

Not a "near miss". They have a second person in the cockpit for a reason.

So many stories from North America and Europe about so many issues after people are vaccinated with the mRNA poison.

I wonder how much longer they can hide all the sports players and military dropping dead.

DR. ROBERT MALONE DISCUSSES VACCINE EFFICACY, TRANSMISSIBILITY, CENSORSHIP & BIOETHICS IN AN HOUR AND 45 MINUTE INTERVIEW YOU CAN FIND IN TWO PARTS ON MY WEBSITE: KRISTILEIGHTV.COM OR ON RUMBLE (KRISTILEIGHTV).

So?
What the FUCK is your point?

There have already been 11.5 BILLION vaccines given out.

What the fuck are those people who have already been vaccinated supposed to do asshole?
Get someone to suck the vaccine out of them?

Only a TOTAL DICK HEAD would rub it in to people's faces that the drug they already took is going to kill them.

And hello - you low IQ loser?
The statistics are already in.
The vaccine is NO MORE dangerous than any other vaccine ahs been.
It's just you and a fucking few freaks who keep this shit going.
And you make yourselves look like retarded idiots for it.

And save the VAERS data shit.
ANYONE can input ANY data they want onto that site.
So the statistics mean NOTHING.

You fucking cowards who are afraid of needles or the boogie man have ZERO, unbiased factual proof that the vaccines are any worse than any other vaccine.

I disagree with people being forced to get a vaccine - especially children.
But you anti-vax WHACKOS are about the lamest, most pathetic losers I have ever seem in masse.

And you people are too stupid and/or sane to even realize how pathetic you look.
It is ONLY places like this where you can make your points.

And the rest of us laugh at you like CRAZY.

This is just one reason why it is so important to have a co-pilot.

God bless you and the man's family always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back