Veep Debate Thread

Toro

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2005
Surfing the Oceans of Liquidity
Given that I'm starting this thread 15 minutes into the debate, I'm guessing nobody cares.

Two observations thus far

1. These guys are less civil to each other than Trump and Clinton were to each other
  2. Kaine needs to STFU and stop interrupting Pence.

Can't believe anyone is wasting their time with the debate to be honest.

How annoying is this guy Kaine?!? Holy shit what a freak!

Pence is fine.

I'd forgotten how much of an annoying dick Kaine is, since he's been virtually invisible as a Senator.

Pence has already won the debate.

Given that I'm starting this thread 15 minutes into the debate, I'm guessing nobody cares.

1. These guys are less civil to each other than Trump and Clinton were to each other

#1 I agree with. Trump was an outright dick by himself.

I care. Thank you.

I believe the debate is WAY more civil, but I entered in 16 minutes late.

My only critique so far is that Pence can get incredibly flabbergasted at times. Kaine looks like a clown, so it is hard to take him seriously while he talks.

Brief impression after a short time watching : It's like the presidential debate, only reversed, as the Democrat keeps interrupting the Republican. Oh, and it's a bit like if the candidates in the presidential debate had taken a bunch of Valium beforehand. :p

Pence bugs the shit out of me..
He looks like a white haired talking Ken doll...

I like his tie, though.

Yeah how the fuck can he ot tie a tie.....its more crooked than trump.or clinton

If you're talking about Kaine, it's the kind of knot he tied. I'm not a fan of asymmetrical knots, but the bigger blunder is wearing a super wide spread collar with a small knot. Accentuated by his attempt to wear the power red. If your'e going to go power red you need to have a solid, strong knot.

Forum List

Back