Veep Debate Thread

Pence bugs the shit out of me..
He looks like a white haired talking Ken doll...

I like his tie, though.

Yeah how the fuck can he ot tie a tie.....its more crooked than trump.or clinton

If you're talking about Kaine, it's the kind of knot he tied. I'm not a fan of asymmetrical knots, but the bigger blunder is wearing a super wide spread collar with a small knot. Accentuated by his attempt to wear the power red. If your'e going to go power red you need to have a solid, strong knot.

Really? We're critiquing ties? :lol:

Given that I'm starting this thread 15 minutes into the debate, I'm guessing nobody cares.

Two observations thus far

1. These guys are less civil to each other than Trump and Clinton were to each other
  2. Kaine needs to STFU and stop interrupting Pence.
It's not "these guys." It's Kaine. He's an ass.

I like his tie, though.

Yeah how the fuck can he ot tie a tie.....its more crooked than trump.or clinton

If you're talking about Kaine, it's the kind of knot he tied. I'm not a fan of asymmetrical knots, but the bigger blunder is wearing a super wide spread collar with a small knot. Accentuated by his attempt to wear the power red. If your'e going to go power red you need to have a solid, strong knot.

Should've gone full windsor.

I like his tie, though.

Well, they're not going to say anything worth a damn. May as well judge them on their fashion acumen.

I like his tie, though.

Why not? Nothing else to do....lol

I like his tie, though.

Should've gone full windsor.

At least. And nixed the power red too.

I like his tie, though.

Well, they're not going to say anything worth a damn. May as well judge them on their fashion acumen.

Kaine needs a Trump hair comb over .. maybe make a hairpiece from his eyebrows....haaaaa

I like his tie, though.

Kaine needs a Trump hair comb over .. maybe make a hairpiece from his eyebrows....haaaaa

Nah, that's how you rock a mild bald spot. If you can't fix it, feature it. Ain't nothin' wrong with it. Trump, the fake tan, fake dye job, ridiculous comb over twat could learn from Kaine about how to be authentic in your presentation.

Forum List

Back