Veep Debate Thread

Yeah how the fuck can he ot tie a tie.....its more crooked than trump.or clinton

If you're talking about Kaine, it's the kind of knot he tied. I'm not a fan of asymmetrical knots, but the bigger blunder is wearing a super wide spread collar with a small knot. Accentuated by his attempt to wear the power red. If your'e going to go power red you need to have a solid, strong knot.

Really? We're critiquing ties? :lol:

Well, they're not going to say anything worth a damn. May as well judge them on their fashion acumen.

Kaine needs a Trump hair comb over .. maybe make a hairpiece from his eyebrows....haaaaa

Nah, that's how you rock a mild bald spot. If you can't fix it, feature it. Ain't nothin' wrong with it. Trump, the fake tan, fake dye job, ridiculous comb over twat could learn from Kaine about how to be authentic in your presentation.

What I want to know is what's up with his suit? Is that black?

Given that I'm starting this thread 15 minutes into the debate, I'm guessing nobody cares.

Two observations thus far

1. These guys are less civil to each other than Trump and Clinton were to each other
  2. Kaine needs to STFU and stop interrupting Pence.
Pence winning on common sense. Kaine tries to disrupt because he is on wrong side of issues.

Nope. All Kaine has to do is remind everyone of Trump's bullshit from Day One.

Kaine: "We're a nation of immigrants." Yeah, immigrants from Europe which already had a history of established accomplishments, cultures, and traditions. Not some 3rd world piss hole.

Given that I'm starting this thread 15 minutes into the debate, I'm guessing nobody cares.

1. These guys are less civil to each other than Trump and Clinton were to each other
Kaine is kicking ass using Trump's very own words.

Actually I think Kaine is making himself into an ass. Using Trump's very own words and behaviors.

Why does Pence keep bringing up the SOFA? Iraq kicked us out of Iraq after we refused to allow out troops to be under their legal authority - according to the date set by President Bush.

Yeah how the fuck can he ot tie a tie.....its more crooked than trump.or clinton

If you're talking about Kaine, it's the kind of knot he tied. I'm not a fan of asymmetrical knots, but the bigger blunder is wearing a super wide spread collar with a small knot. Accentuated by his attempt to wear the power red. If your'e going to go power red you need to have a solid, strong knot.

Well, they're not going to say anything worth a damn. May as well judge them on their fashion acumen.

Kaine needs a Trump hair comb over .. maybe make a hairpiece from his eyebrows....haaaaa

Nah, that's how you rock a mild bald spot. If you can't fix it, feature it. Ain't nothin' wrong with it. Trump, the fake tan, fake dye job, ridiculous comb over twat could learn from Kaine about how to be authentic in your presentation.

What I want to know is what's up with his suit? Is that black?

Pence's suit is royal blue, and Kaine's suit is dark navy

I believe Kaine is winning, but Pence has been on the defensive the entire time.

He needs to stray away from defending Trump and hold the other side accountable.
Pence carries himself as the adult in the room. Kaine is a loud, undisciplined teenager.

Pence winning on common sense. Kaine tries to disrupt because he is on wrong side of issues.

Nope. All Kaine has to do is remind everyone of Trump's bullshit from Day One.
All he had to do was memorize every Trump quote and take it totally out of context.

Kaine is a rude son of a bitch.

It's not "these guys." It's Kaine. He's an ass.
He's a rude asshole!

Does Kaine ever shut up???
He is a rude asshole!

Kaine is a rude son of a bitch.
Uh oh....he's just telling it like it is.....Don't you Drumpfettes like that?
No, he'/s an asshole!

No, he'/s an asshole!

Because he opposes your cult of personality?
No, because the asshole is rude!

Question: Do you think Kaine is an asshole?

Forum List

Back