Vegan presidential candidate Crazy Cory Booker says Earth 'can't sustain' people eating meat

Need To Start Harvesting Wildebeest
There's Over 1.5million Of Them
Just Running Loose All Over The Serengeti

They're Reproducing Uncontrollably

I'm not a vegan, but I am aware of the arguments that it takes up much more land and space and energy to raise cows. You basically need to feed the cows.

Also I don't think being vegan disqualifies him from being president.
Wanting others to be vegan is what disqualifies him. We just got out of the painful episode of big moo obama.
Did he say he wants to force other people to be vegans? Any more than meat eaters insist on forcing their dietary habits on others?

And what does Obama have to do with it? He wasn't even vegetarian.

Animals are not sentient. Sorry, but that is the truth.

How about you go eat your fucking soy "burger" and leave the rest of us alone?

Pontificating assholes are pontificating assholes, regardless of how they feel they are trying to "help" things.

Animals are not sentient?? You are a fool. And I don’t say things like that lightly.

And no, as long as you continue to support slitting the throats and terrorizing and torturing innocent beings, I will not be quiet. You will never ever silence me, and the more you try, the louder I will speak.

Trained or rote learned behavior is not sentience.

And I just ate a sausage stromboli, the pork was excellent.

You really are in denial, aren't you? Pigs absolutely are sentient, there’s no question about it. Only a liar or a complete idiot would say otherwise. To anyone who has actually taken the time to observe them, it’s obvious that they can feel, they experience happiness, affection, fear, suffering, curiosity, playfulness, all sorts of things.

Open your eyes.

Piglets are just like puppies:

Anyone who buys pork at the store is supporting this with their dollars. Watch the whole thing to see his fear:

Trying to save his friend from slaughter:

Rescued from the horror show, obviously she's beyond happy:

Look, if you want to continue eating your parasite-ridden dismembered corpses, that's your choice. But at least be honest and stop being in complete and utter denial.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz

Pontificating assholes are pontificating assholes, regardless of how they feel they are trying to "help" things.

Animals are not sentient?? You are a fool. And I don’t say things like that lightly.

And no, as long as you continue to support slitting the throats and terrorizing and torturing innocent beings, I will not be quiet. You will never ever silence me, and the more you try, the louder I will speak.

You really are in denial, aren't you? Pigs absolutely are sentient, there’s no question about it. Only a liar or a complete idiot would say otherwise. To anyone who has actually taken the time to observe them, it’s obvious that they can feel, they experience happiness, affection, fear, suffering, curiosity, playfulness, all sorts of things.

Open your eyes.

Anyone who buys pork at the store is supporting this with their dollars. Watch the whole thing to see his fear:

Look, if you want to continue eating your parasite-ridden dismembered corpses, that's your choice. But at least be honest and stop being in complete and utter denial.

Having to anthropomorphize animals is a cop-out. They are not sentient.

Open your eyes.

Keep denying what is plainly true, it just makes you look ridiculous. They can clearly feel, just like your dog can. Or do you deny dogs are sentient too?

They have the same strong will to live that you and I have. I can show you videos of pigs in gas chambers, desperately trying to escape and screaming for their life. Obviously they are sentient, stop being either dishonest or willfully ignorant.

xyz said:
Did he say he wants to force other people to be vegans?
He Brought It Up
And He's A Democrat

We're Just Going By The Track Record

"We Didn't Say ANYthing About Abortion
We Only Want Contraception For Married Couples
In The Privacy Of Their Own Homes..."
^ ^ ^ Where Are We Now ^ ^ ^

xyz said:
He Brought It Up
And He's A Democrat

What are you babbling about?

xyz said:
He Brought It Up
And He's A Democrat

Figure It Out....
You're an idiot? What does any of this have to do with contraception and sex?

xyz said:
He Brought It Up
And He's A Democrat

Figure It Out....
You're an idiot? What does any of this have to do with contraception and sex?
Perhaps Democrats are moving toward the eating of unborn fetus. It's not human, not sentient and doesn't feel pain. No animals, no living things are harmed.

Even vegans can eat the meat of a placenta. No doubt the most strict vegan could eat fetus.

Can you be a vegan and eat your placenta? | Metro News

xyz said:
You're an idiot?
Are You??
Do You Have Trouble With Plain Conversational English ??
Is The Above Quote A Question, A Statement ??
Do You Even Know ??
What does any of this have to do with contraception and sex?
I'll Try Slowly

YOU Said:
I Said:
He Brought It Up
And He's A Democrat

BECAUSE:

When They Filed The Suit For Contraception
They Didn't Say The Goal Was Abortion
But It WAS
And Look Where We Are Now On That

Last edited:
So, veganism is more like religious fervor?

Actually, I would say that flesh-eating is more like religious fervor. I've seen people practically worship bacon, and react to veganism in an extremely fervent, intense way. Interestingly, the origin of meat-eating is actually demonic (read the book of Enoch) so I guess that shouldn't be surprising.
Actually, the origin of meat-eating is a normal, natural precursor to more agrarian food sources. Before mankind domesticated animals and farmed, they hunted and gathered what Nature provided. Do your vegans gather their foodstuffs from the land or do they lay waste to the natural environment in order to grow their foodstuffs?

Vegan presidential candidate Cory Booker says Earth 'can't sustain' people eating meat

So Democrats can get the Vegan vote and Republicans can get everyone who goes to McDonald’s, Wendy’s Burger King, Arby’s Chick-filet, Outback, Ruth’s Chris, etc., etc
I wonder what he and any of his PETA animal loving friends suggest we do with all the 94+ million cattle in the US. Vegans and PETA claim that killing animals is cruel and generate massive amounts of methane in the planet, so once set free, where do they go and stop making methane. The last I checked there are about 400 million humans in the US generating methane, what's their solution to that? Mandatory Beano for all?

Open your eyes.

Keep denying what is plainly true, it just makes you look ridiculous. They can clearly feel, just like your dog can. Or do you deny dogs are sentient too?

They have the same strong will to live that you and I have. I can show you videos of pigs in gas chambers, desperately trying to escape and screaming for their life. Obviously they are sentient, stop being either dishonest or willfully ignorant.

Dogs are not sentient. Feeling is not part of sentience.

The reactions you list can come from instinct just as much as they can come from sentient thought.

When dogs develop cities, art and culture beyond rote repeating come and talk.

I wonder what he and any of his PETA animal loving friends suggest we do with all the 94+ million cattle in the US. Vegans and PETA claim that killing animals is cruel and generate massive amounts of methane in the planet, so once set free, where do they go and stop making methane. The last I checked there are about 400 million humans in the US generating methane, what's their solution to that? Mandatory Beano for all?

I don't think anyone has said that all livestock should be "set free." A global move toward a plant-based diet is not going to happen overnight, it will happen gradually. Those farm animals exist in ridiculous numbers because we BRING them into existence for the sole purpose of eating them (or using them in other ways.) And that's because of demand. Once the demand goes down, we still stop breeding them into existence, and the numbers will go down significantly.

In the meantime, what's really cool is that there is actually a growing number of farmers or cattle ranchers who had a change of mind/heart, and either turned their farm into an animal sanctuary, or gave up their cows to animal sanctuaries, where they are safe from harm, and treated with love and respect.

I highly recommend this documentary called Peaceable Kingdom - The Journey Home. It's a beautiful film that I think is a must-see.

Another short documentary that has been nominated for awards is called '73 Cows' which I haven't seen yet but I definitely want to see.

The world is changing. I have zero doubt about that. And as Christian, it doesn't surprise me, since it is clearly prophesied that God will eventually restore the peace and harmony that existed in the very beginning..."The wolf will live with the lamb, the leopard will lie down with the goat, the calf and the lion and the yearling together; and a little child will lead them."

Forum List

Back